Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question Addicted to Subtitles

Am I the only here who's addicted to Subtitles?

I can't seem to watch a movie/film/tv show without any subtitles (except for cinemas).

Thoughts?

are you hearing impaired? watch a lot of animes?

Quote Originally Posted by m.garz View Post
    Am I the only here who's addicted to Subtitles?

I can't seem to watch a movie/film/tv show without any subtitles (except for cinemas).

Thoughts?
    di ko kaingon nga addicted ko pero i-check jud nako pirme kung naa bay subtitles ang akong gitan-aw na movie or tv series - it's for when dialogues/lines get my attention and nahan ko nga i-quote nako

Blog Entries
    Eheh, quite the same here. I download a lot of movies online, and one of the qualifications for me to get a movie downloaded is it has to have a subtitle available. All of the movies I have right all have subtitles. I cant bear to watch a movie without any subtitles. The exception is of course, kung naa cinema house, but I rarely watch sa cinema, only if IMAX or if naa movie worth watching sa IMAX. If you still need subtitles sa IMAX, then grabeh na dyud kaau ka ka handicapped.

Quote Originally Posted by lstorya View Post
    Eheh, quite the same here. I download a lot of movies online, and one of the qualifications for me to get a movie downloaded is it has to have a subtitle available. All of the movies I have right all have subtitles. I cant bear to watch a movie without any subtitles. The exception is of course, kung naa cinema house, but I rarely watch sa cinema, only if IMAX or if naa movie worth watching sa IMAX. If you still need subtitles sa IMAX, then grabeh na dyud kaau ka ka handicapped.
    Yep, same here bro.

Quote Originally Posted by igibouy View Post
    are you hearing impaired? watch a lot of animes?
    Nope. My hearing's perfectly fine and I stopped watching Anime a long time ago and switched to reading mangas instead.

it's just a matter of preference.. I would most of the times look for a subtitle(s), but oftentimes would only glance at it when the audio or the speech is slurry or such. Otherwise if the audio is fine no need for me to read the subtitles every now and then.

i only use subtitles if needed, like for non-english movies and british films where the english accent is very heavy.

mas mo-prefer sad ko naay subtitle kay you will never know the accent used by a certain character

ug mas dali ra nimo masabtan ang story if naay subtitle labi natong mga dragging kaayo nga mag-sige lang ug storya

it's annoying...kung naa'y i-suggest nga laing language, i'd rather skip it...
    didn't enjoy kenshin tungod ana...kapoy apas...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast