Default External HDD issues

According to HD Sentinel, my external HDD's health is 100%, but when I tried to play some movie files in there, my MiBox stops. It is not the files themselves since when I tried to "Error Check" the drive using windows it would not be able to finish... Tried also some programs and they all report that there are some bad sectors... Now how to repair the bad sectors or if not at least skip them when the HDD spins or so?

Quote Originally Posted by Allan Latras View Post
    According to HD Sentinel, my external HDD's health is 100%, but when I tried to play some movie files in there, my MiBox stops. It is not the files themselves since when I tried to "Error Check" the drive using windows it would not be able to finish... Tried also some programs and they all report that there are some bad sectors... Now how to repair the bad sectors or if not at least skip them when the HDD spins or so?
    try repairing it using HDD Regenerator by Dmitriy Primochenko, I've been using this utility since 2008 to temporarily repair HDD and salvage all important docs.

Would you mind to try this source? I think this could be much more helpful for you 'Windows Object Error' visit here https://windowsmaximizer.com/blog/object-errors/ I recently faced the same kind of issue my windows didn't work properly. I was looking for a solution online and then found this source which helped to recover it completely. I hope you will enjoy it.

4.    Advertisement