Default anybody wanna tell me how to reprogram a credit card???

anybody there wanna discuss with me how to solve a large bill on credit card e.g.re-program

Default Re: anybody wanna tell me how to reprogram a credit card???

Murag illegal man ni imoha bro, I think it's difficult because confidential man ang pag access sa ila database (kana if maayo kau ka mo hack). And besides, dili na nimo madali-dali ug erase sa ila database kay daghan na sila backup from the main location to other location nga naka synchronize (Redundancy of storage backup). If you mean i reprogram ang data nga naa sa imo credit card, useless mana kay ang naa nga data sa imo credit card is the card # only i think and other confidential info and Im sure, it's stupid if i store ang imo balance dha sa imo credit card...

it's not about hacking the whole program bro..it's about a system that instead of paying the whole amount due ul arrange with the bank officer to re-program it and pay an affordable amount til u have it fully paid...

Blog Entries

Talk to your issuing bank and ask about "settlement options".

apply for amnesty program, they will closed your account then they will give you an option for how many years you like to pay, 1year 2years 3years, u must be a regular employee kong deli pa ka regular look for co maker, available neh sya sa citibank i dont know with other credit card provider,

just let it be.. ayaw bayri for sometime say years maybe and diba ul get promo calls to let u pay very minimal sa imong outstanding balance.
    imo acc ma forward sa ila legal office but wala pajud ko or know anyone na priso cause of creditcard debts. after five years imo 10M nga utang ma 50-80 nalang nahh.. but be carefull also to who u are paying.. pay only to the bank and the usual payment procedures not to any bank acc!
    -testified, true-

basin pasabot niya is i-restructure iyang outstanding loan. if mao na, talk to a bank/credit card officer gyud. ayaw sad nang dili bayran kay mablacklisted ka ana. ang mga banks mag credit check man na with each other either by calling manually or through an online system. if black listed ka with one bank, di na gyud ka kaopen og credit card sa laing bank.

Contact your credit card company and discuss it with them if there is another payment plan that you can qualify.

black list jud... but know what is the upside? dili naka mka utang! hehehehe
    it is an upside ky dili nka ma pun.an og lubong sa utang og ma responsible paka how to spend wisely

10.    Advertisement