Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Are your really that Faithful to your faith?

Amidst the rise of controversies surrounding the Christian faith does your faith remain strong and loyal to the Christian belief?

to name a few;
    Lost tomb of Jesus
    Gospel of Judas
    Gnostic Gospels
    Banned from the Bible 1 and 2

No and I'm proud of it!

-GospelofRoch

sowweeee double post heheheh =D

Try to ask yourself at the end of the day.
    It's between you and your God.

are you in favor that the church is keeping these issues away from the people to see and read from it?
    do you consider it as a threat to your faith?

to be faithful is never in words( its between God and you/us/we/I), but to accept that comforting the evil in me (myself/my own demons) is the reality of human kind, greed and worst evil.

I cant see the good in me...

No I'm not faithful but at least i try..

we know the catholic church is hiding informations.

this quote is from Lesson 17 of "the love and service of man" from The catholic religion published 1979

"It is lawful sometimes to conceal the truth or part of it. There are occasions when it would be harmful to oneself or others to tell the whole truth. It is not sinful to make ambiguous statements or make mental reservations on certain issues as when a person is bound by secrecy, or is questioned by one who has no right to certain information."

So Rome says it's permissible for them to lie when it best serves their purposes.

i once attended a mass, where at that time the gospel of judas has been announced to the public, i was really annoyed by the priest's reaction during his homily, it really come into my mind, is this how Padre Damaso sounded like? he really lambasted the authors of the gospel of judas and told the people not to read it because it is a devils work....

i was wondering why would he not let the people read it freely and judge them by themselves, and besides the gospel of judas has nothing against christ.... though he has no control over the people, but what really struck to my mind is that the way he reacted to the resurfacing of the controversial Gospel....

double post what happened?
    Last edited by realfussion; 11-06-2008 at 06:52 PM. Reason: double post

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast