Default Social Media Marketing - how it is perceived and how effective for Cebu businesses?

Hello Istoryans,

I am starting this thread to get a general idea on how social media marketing is perceived within Cebu province. Generally, SMM has grown to be a major chunk in the media mix but the ways of how it is perceived locally is not that clear yet.

So to those business owners, and consumers as well....are you enticed to click on ads that you see on facebook, twitter, pinterest and even on forums sites like istorya.net?

How about product referrals by your friends on facebook?

Note: I'm trying to get feedback on the general mindset of Cebuanos so your participation to this thread is highly appreciated.

Salamat daan!

sometimes, TS. specifically when the ads concerns discount on food and electronics.

Social Media Marketing is big in internet marketing. It is a very effective tool in driving traffic to your website or online business. However, the same can not be said for offline businesses. This may be due to most local business owners not having a comprehensive marketing strategies in place to take advantage of social media. Another reason is technology limitation. While internet capable devices are popular among Cebu consumers, it remains useless as a medium of reaching consumers through social media due to the lack of widespread free access to the internet. Most consumers access social media at home where they are less inclined to buy thus less interest in ads.

Although by having a comprehensive marketing strategy in place, offline businesses can tap and use social media to their advantage. One such strategy is by using social media not as a selling platform but as an engagement tool to keep the business constantly connected to their customers.

Personally, I don't click on ads.

Nowadays Social Media Marketing is a trend.On my opinion I clicked ads on my interest.I think the cebuano's are most likey increasing the rate of Internet Savvy person in terms in Social media.

More cebuano's had been working at home now.It's more like a home based business.
    It became popular and will become more popular in the next few years.

Source
    Effective B2B Social Media Marketing | Social Media Today

Hу I'm an painter and I draw pictures for quite a long time.I used to sell my works once at mounth at a local fair. Of course this was not enough. Usually few painters become popular in life. This prospect did not suit me. I understood that for my works to sell I need advertising. I turned to www.imperialleisure.com for help. I don't know what they did but my Facebook is literally full of messages. Now I'm loaded with orders for months to come. I am very grateful to these guys, they really know their stuff !!

I would also like to recommend that you don't forget about offline marketing. I like using some cool promo items like those Soft Enamel Pins, for example. People still love those and they work really well. Good luck with it!

Social media marketing is the process of using different social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to attract potential customers. You need to follow web developer salary san diego we are providing the best marketing services. The main aim of social media marketing is to increase sales and brand awareness among your target audience.

8.    Advertisement