Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default [INFO] :: Why Called KFC, Not Kentucky Fried Chicken Anymore? ::

Original Kentucky Fried Chicken diha sa Cocomall, along Cebu Doctors nanira naman, why? basin mag renovate sila? Kusog bya kaayo ilang branch diha. Naa pud ko na dungog nga Genetically modified ang mga manok sa KFC, so I did a research.

:: From the Internet ::

Why the “It’s finger lickin’ good” restaurant no longer called Kentucky Fried Chicken but referred to only as KFC? Is there something wrong with the food (eg. chicken) that KFC is serving to its customers?

I have had a few conversations in the past on why KFC no longer use the name Kentucky Fried Chicken. Honestly, I never thought that there was anything fishy about it. To me, it was nothing more than a fast food chain rebranding itself. However, not everyone I spoke to shared the same sentiment.

“They can no longer use the name Kentucky Fried Chicken because the chicken they serve isn’t real chicken! I heard that the chickens they breed are genetically modified so that they do not have feathers on them. This will then save them time because they do not need to pluck them off their body.”
    I have never read of stories where chickens were genetically modified to be featherless before. Therefore, I only took what I heard as a rumour. However, if people can clone a sheep and genetically modify a durian so that it does not stink, the featherless chicken claim sounds possible.
    On top of that, I saw this video on YouTube starring Pamela Anderson that claimed that chickens served by KFC were abused during the breeding process. The video showed how the chickens were stepped on, thrown onto the wall and even kicked like a football by the workers in the slaughter house. Not a pretty sight to say the least.
    However, I wasn’t just going to accept this hearsay as a fact without first doing some research myself. A quick search on Google revealed otherwise.

KFC Mutant Chickens
    KFC Urban Legends

You see, Kentucky Fried Chicken rebranding itself to KFC really has nothing to do with how their chickens look like pre-cooked. Firstly, the fast food chain was trying to get rid of an unhealthy image due to the word fried. Secondly, it wanted to lose deemphasize on the word chicken because they wanted to open up their menu to offer a more varied menu.

This is true, no? When you talk of KFC, chicken comes to mind. When you talk of McDonald’s, you have burger and fries.

-------------------------------------------

KFC has been a part of our American traditions for many years. Many people, day in and day out, eat at KFC religiously. Do they really know what they are eating? During a recent study of KFC done at the University of New Hampshire , they found some very upsetting facts. First of all, has anybody noticed that just recently, the company has changed their name?
    Kentucky Fried Chicken has become KFC. Does anybody know why? We thought the real reason was because of the “FRIED” food issue.
    IT’S NOT!

The reason why they call it KFC is because they can not use the word chicken anymore. Why? KFC does not use real chickens. They actually use genetically manipulated organ isms. These so called “chickens” are kept alive by tubes inserted into their bodies to pump blood and nutrients throughout their structure. They have no beaks, no feathers, and no feet. Their bone structure is dramatically shrunk to get more meat out of them. This is great for KFC.
    They do not have to pay so much for their production costs. There is no more plucking of the feathers or the removal of the beaks and feet. The government has tol d them to change all of their menus so they do not say chicken anywhere. If you look closely you will notice this. Listen to their commercials, I guarantee you will not see or hear the word chicken. I find this matter to be very disturbing.

Featherless Chicken

I hope people will start to realize this and let other people know. Please forward this message to as many people as you can. Together we make KFC start using real chicken again.

The evolution of the KFC logo

From KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN to KFC

------------------------------------

Pakapin Video, unsay sunod? boneless chicken? imagine that mo lakaw hahahah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHh_r...layer_embedded
    Last edited by SmaRkieS; 06-26-2010 at 01:23 PM.

mas sayon siguro ang KFC...

same rmn na xla. shorter lang na KFC

grabe ug research oi. wla na guro ma duwa sa psp or ma mod ai. hehe

kapoy na kaayo kung KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN ang gamiton.....
    example:
    a. kaon ta sa KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN..
    b. kaon ta sa KFC

labi na kung imo pa e txt sa cell....

wei? is that for real? waaaaaaaa

hehehe. A friend of mine, who is now living in Canada, told me this joke a couple of years ago. I don't think there is any truth to this, just an urban legend. By the way the featherless chicken was created or bred by "selectively crossing a breed with a naturally bare neck with a regular broiler chicken" and is not a GMO.

...hmmm from what i heard before..dili gani Kentucky Fried Chicken ang original ani..it was Col. Sander's Chicken

Blog Entries
    naa pa karaan nga branch diri nga full name sa store ang naa

kani sa pinakataas pa ang font

if ever, ok rana kng GMO lami mn sd. btw, ngano diay lahi ang timpla sa original recipe da philippines ug uban countries?

Hehe kuyawa ani gud...Pero ako ika-ingon kay: Daghan man gani mu-kaon ug dayok nya wa ra namatay unsa ra kaha nang manok nga way balhibo haha

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast