Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Is it right to fight your BF over family?

Hi Guys,

Is it right to fight your Bf over your family? My family was angry with me because they don't like my relationship with my bf right now. But for me it's all worth it to fight my love for my Bf over my brother and sister.

Post your ideas guys! I'm looking forward to read some of your ideas. I know it will help me.

Thanks guys,

Quote Originally Posted by Zxianne^Ice85 View Post
    Hi Guys,

Is it right to fight your Bf over your family? My family was angry with me because they don't like my relationship with my bf right now. But for me it's all worth it to fight my love for my Bf over my brother and sister.

Post your ideas guys! I'm looking forward to read some of your ideas. I know it will help me.

Thanks guys,

dpende sa reasons. families are judgmental most of the time, coz they're protective and it's natural. we can understand that. ang pangutana, unsa ang rason nga nag-away mo? hehe.

kay kung tamas2 lang => world war 3. hehe

i fight for reasons and not for people. lol.

if he deserves it and if its worth fighting for then go. loving someone is never been easy. pariha sa akong gf na mao lagi akong maworry coz dli nahan iyang parents nako. i dont know unsa reason ngano dli nahan iyang parents sa ako nga wala paman cla kita nako and wala man sad cla kaila nko. wala paman sad cguro ko nakapasakit sa akong gf. and all i want is my gf to be happy all the time especially when were together. maybe abi cguro nila nga akong gikawat sa ilaha ang ilang younger sis/daughter. cant they be just be happy seeing na happy ilang sis/daughter with somebody else?

idealistic au na ang idea nga u and me against the world but it won't last. u need ur family and lisud if d sila ganahan sa u bf. ask lang ko have u asked ur family why they dont like him? basin naa sila point

a level of reason should be maintained in any relationship. A partner who initiates to improve himself for the sake of his/her partners acceptance is a rare and commendable trait. That is a person worth to be defended. If you are flooded with emotion then you will be blind to the things that your family has seen in your partner. The burden should fall upon your partner. Stop your defense for a awhile and see how your bf is taking the ire from your family. From his response, you will know whether you are right or wrong. Be emotional but always maintain a level of reason, the open mind that can assess the situation. Can you see things from their point of view? or are you demanding them to see yours?

i think depende sa reason.. basin naa sad substantial reason ngano dli ganahan imong family.. pero if wala ray gibuhat imong bf, tell them lng nga love jud nimo imong bf, and as your family, they should be there to support you in whatever makes you happy..

mao jud. wala man sad kaha gibuhat na bati imong bf towards u and to ur family dba? luv man kaha ka sa imong bf so y dli man nahan imong parents niya? they should be happy for u coz aside nila na parents nmo kay naay nagluv nmo lain.

Quote Originally Posted by anjerika View Post
    dpende sa reasons. families are judgmental most of the time, coz they're protective and it's natural. we can understand that. ang pangutana, unsa ang rason nga nag-away mo? hehe.

kay kung tamas2 lang => world war 3. hehe

i fight for reasons and not for people. lol.
    I agree with you anjerika we fought for the reasons we thought it was right and were happy Not to please other people to be happy for us.

Actually, they haven't meet my bf yet but they knew he was my bf. All i knew was that they were jealous? well, i was the youngest in the family and all they want to happen for me was to have a better life.

But, i fought my happiness and my happiness was my bf because knowing to the fact that he was there for me i can really say that i am very happy with him and i am happy with my life being with him.

This is regardless of bf/gf thing i fought because this is my life, my happiness and no one can control me. I understand why they were so over protective but i guess for me it's too much to the extend that they've changed the way they treated me unlike before they were so sweet and nice to me.

Quote Originally Posted by pakensyit View Post
    if he deserves it and if its worth fighting for then go. loving someone is never been easy. pariha sa akong gf na mao lagi akong maworry coz dli nahan iyang parents nako. i dont know unsa reason ngano dli nahan iyang parents sa ako nga wala paman cla kita nako and wala man sad cla kaila nko. wala paman sad cguro ko nakapasakit sa akong gf. and all i want is my gf to be happy all the time especially when were together. maybe abi cguro nila nga akong gikawat sa ilaha ang ilang younger sis/daughter. cant they be just be happy seeing na happy ilang sis/daughter with somebody else?
    Yes, he was deserving and i have no regret that i fought for my happiness with my bf.

I agree with you and we have the same story

@chenggay....I guess this kind of situation will last because i fought the reason that for me was right. I know family can't accept at first but in the end they are the one who will support us and realize that they should be happy too for their daughter.

Not totally they don't like my bf it was just like they were jealous and over protective and thought my bf was the reason why i have less time with them something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by pakensyit View Post
    mao jud. wala man sad kaha gibuhat na bati imong bf towards u and to ur family dba? luv man kaha ka sa imong bf so y dli man nahan imong parents niya? they should be happy for u coz aside nila na parents nmo kay naay nagluv nmo lain.
    Sobra jud ko ka love sa ako BF.

@reginakrys....Yes, walay gibuhat na dautan ako bf and sobra ka bootan and makita jud nako na love sad ko niya.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast