• Published on 06-28-2019 10:00 AM
      content/attachments/17148-quest.jpg

It is going to be the celebration to launch a series of celebrations. On 29 June, Quest Hotel & Conference Center Cebu will unveil its wedding, debut, birthday, and children’s party packages in a glitzy coast-side launch for Sashay & Soiree 2019.

Now on its second year, ...
      Published on 06-28-2019 10:00 AM
      content/attachments/17149-white-party-ibiza-beach-club-movenpick-hotel-mactan-island-cebu.jpg

Ready to party in white?

Mövenpick Hotel Mactan Island Cebu and Ibiza Beach Club is setting a fun and fitting farewell to summer with a music extravaganza dubbed as “White Party: DJ & Dance Festival” set, tomorrow, June 29.

A powerhouse of ten celebrity DJs, flying ...
      Published on 03-15-2019 10:00 AM
      content/attachments/16997-electro-beach-festival-ibiza-beach-club-1-.jpg

Another epic summer beach party is coming your way.

Ibiza Beach Club in Mövenpick Hotel Mactan Island Cebu brings back Japanese DJ, Daiki Wakabayashi, for its 12th installment of Electro Beach Festival on March 23. Dubbed as “Illumination”, the event will also feature a ...
      Published on 01-17-2019 10:00 AM
      content/attachments/16946-dada.jpg

Smart is kick-starting another year of dominating the music scene with Plus63 Music & Arts Festival, a powerhouse event headlined by hit American rapper and producer Kid Ink and Swedish act Dada Life set at Cebu Business Park on Jan. 19.

Coinciding this year with the highly anticipated ...
      Published on 09-29-2017 10:00 AM
      Article Preview

Jpark Island Resort & Waterpark, Cebu celebrated its eighth anniversary, last Sept 16. Eight years of unparalleled heartfelt Filipino service and in the hospitality industry.

Jpark General Manager Sean Noh gives the welcome address at the resort's 8th anniversary celebration.
      Published on 09-28-2017 10:00 AM

The party vibe was through the roof despite the wet and cold weather last Sept. 9 at the Ibiza Beach Club in Movenpick Hotel Mactan Island Cebu.

With overflowing drinks and cocktails, pulsating hip-hop beats, and fun-loving DJs, there was no stopping Saturday ...
      Published on 09-27-2017 10:00 AM
      Article Preview

As a writer and an online marketer, my mind is always running on a treadmill of ideas. But I am no mechanical article generator and there are moments I see a dead end in my thought process. My brain gets fried sometimes.

When the mind is too stressed out. A relaxing ambiance ...

about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top