• Published on 02-07-2016 09:30 AM
      content/attachments/14229-screen-shot-2016-02-08-12.00.24-am.png

Many of our Chinese and Filipino-Chinese friends are now very busy preparing for the 15-day Chinese New Year celebration, from February 8 to 22. The first day of the 2016 Chinese New Year is on February 8, 2016 in China's time zone. This day is a new moon day, and is the first day of the first Chinese ...
      Published on 02-06-2016 10:00 AM
      content/attachments/14218-chinese-roasts.jpg

2016 is the Year of the Fire Monkey, a time to embrace and revisit passions and dreams, and pursue professional and life goals. This promising year is best welcomed with the same high spirit and energy it represents, as well as a deeper respect for personal relations, such as family.

Published on 01-29-2016 10:00 AM
      content/attachments/14191-acc-chinese-new-year-2016-poster.jpg

Welcome the Year of the Fire Monkey in Ayala Center Cebu with Chinese food, music, and culture that are set to bring in good luck and fortune.

Start off the lunar new year with exciting activities from Sun Life Financial, Inc.. From February 2 to 8, attract good fortune ...
      Published on 01-27-2016 09:30 AM
      content/attachments/14185-radisson-blu-yu-sheng.jpg

Taste the good fortune and welcome the year of the Fire Monkey with a traditional Chinese New Year celebration at Radisson Blu Cebu. Savor time-honored cuisines with fiery dishes crafted by Chinese Master Chef Aik Liang Tan at Feria.

Radisson Blu's Chinese Master Chef Aik Liang
      Published on 01-09-2016 10:00 AM
      content/attachments/11851-image.jpg

I initially planned on writing a list of interesting things to work on for the new year, but then I realized there are way too many articles on the internet that talk about eating healthier and learning a new sport for the year to come. So I decided to personalize this article and share to you my thoughts ...
      Published on 12-23-2015 10:00 AM
      Article Preview

Trees with a Purpose

These trees do not only bring joy to the hotel guests but to their beneficiaries as well.

Marco Polo Plaza Cebu
      Every year Marco Polo Plaza Hotel's Christmas Tree Lighting is made special by highlighting the Christmas Theme. For this year, the ...
      Published on 12-19-2015 10:00 AM
      content/attachments/14057-grand-resort-bohol-pool.jpg

Be Grand Resort Bohol is set in the sun-drenched beach and the pristine blue waters of Panglao Island, Bohol. This 5-hectare resort, nestled amidst verdant tropical foliage and tucked in a secluded portion of Barangay Danao, provides privacy and exclusivity while in proximity to the famous Alona Beach. ...

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
    about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top