• Published on 04-13-2018 10:00 AM
      content/attachments/16522-meet-and-greet-gerald-anderson-1-.jpg

“When I eat Hukad dishes, I would always remember how mom took care of me when I was young. So it’s always nakakabusog ng tiyan at ng puso when it’s my turn to treat my mom at Hukad, because it brings us closer as a family.”shares Gerald Anderson. Just like him, everybody loves a feast, ...
      Published on 04-07-2018 10:31 AM
      content/attachments/16515-puso-bistro-and-bar-resized.jpg

Quest Hotel & Conference Center Cebu takes culinary journey on a whole new level as they bring you three new dinner buffet themes under the Flavors by the Day series through Pusô Bistro & Bar.

Guests may enjoy an evening of sumptuous spread featuring mouth-watering main dishes, ...
      Published on 04-04-2018 11:15 AM
      content/attachments/16514-crispy-pata.jpg

Golden Cowrie's Crispy Pata

Graduation season is here and this milestone calls for a celebration with family. Make every get-together more memorable by treating your loved ones to a feast.

For Php 1,399, savor classic favorites Pinoy Spice Chicken, Escabecheng Tangigue, ...
      Published on 04-03-2018 09:03 AM
      content/attachments/16508-salade-belle-fermiere.jpg

Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts is kick-starting 2018 with a burst of gastronomic vision and flavour as its parent company, the Mövenpick Group, celebrate sseven decades of culinary excellence and innovation.

To mark the company’s 70th anniversary, its Food & Beverage Director ...
      Published on 04-01-2018 10:47 AM
      content/attachments/16507-pr-mcdonalds-x-foodpanda-partnership.jpg

Foodpanda, the on-demand food delivery platform in the country, and McDonald’s are now partners in making meal time delivery more convenient for consumers. Starting March 21, 2018 McDonald’s customers can now order their favorite meals like the Big Mac, World Famous Fries, or Chicken McDo ...
      Published on 03-31-2018 08:24 AM

Guests and diners were treated to an appetizing Irish feast on March 16 to 19 as Cafe Marco celebrated Saint Patrick’s Day for the first time.

Marco Polo Plaza Cebu’s flagship restaurant, Cafe Marco was bursting ...
      Published on 03-28-2018 10:00 AM
      content/attachments/16482-salt-baked-beetroot.jpg

Chef Jason Atherton’s first culinary gem in the country brings a Michelin-level dining experience to Cebu that weaves flavor and flair.

Cebu is widely known for its pork dishes, but being a city with an evolving culinary scene, it welcomes gastronomy in all forms, including vegetable and ...

Page 1 of 26 123411 ... LastLast
    about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top