I am depressed. I want to leave college.

This discussion is about "I am depressed. I want to leave college." in the "Science" forums.
Study is very difficult for me. I do not understand physics and I have low marks. I want to leave college (((...

Default I am depressed. I want to leave college.

Study is very difficult for me. I do not understand physics and I have low marks. I want to leave college (((

Quote Originally Posted by Ruslan5202 View Post
    Study is very difficult for me. I do not understand physics and I have low marks. I want to leave college (((
    what do you want to do diay TS?

Elite Member
    There are many ways to excel in a subject bro, seek consultation from your friends and family. Leaving is not a solution.

shift na lang to a course nga walay science...

@Ruslan5202: Unsa diay imong korso, TS?

I guess that viag*a will help you both. Frankly speaking, you have to take viag*a as well as your husband to support him and get rid of such extra thought. Personally, I understand how it is difficult to get horny in your situation, that's why you have to take female viag*a. Honestly, I give female viag*a for my girlfriend to easily get her excited, and if you want the same effect, I can recommend you the female viag*a, namely etizolam, which you can buy clicking at the etizolam buy usa, because we take it due to the fact, that taking this female viag*a my girlfriend doesn't have side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by bosurinko View Post
    I guess that viag*a will help you both. Frankly speaking, you have to take viag*a as well as your husband to support him and get rid of such extra thought. Personally, I understand how it is difficult to get horny in your situation, that's why you have to take female viag*a. Honestly, I give female viag*a for my girlfriend to easily get her excited, and if you want the same effect, I can recommend you the female viag*a, namely etizolam, which you can buy clicking at the etizolam buy usa, because we take it due to the fact, that taking this female viag*a my girlfriend doesn't have side effects.
    Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!

I also had problems with training, until I found a good tutor here https://studymind.co.uk/ . With home schooling you can study in comfort. This gives you the flexibility to choose your preferred days and times for training. Students can also discuss time and days with their teacher. With online learning, learning any subject becomes pretty easy. Students can quickly gain control of their subject, which will also increase their effectiveness. The main advantage of this method is that it creates the best image of a student in his circle and among teachers, because he has already updated all his homework.

9.    Advertisement