Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 66
Like Tree52Likes

I need your OPINION..if a boy asked you to go to his apartment, just to hang out???


This discussion is about "I need your OPINION..if a boy asked you to go to his apartment, just to hang out???" in the "Relationships (Old)" forums.
dont go alone.......

  1. #41
    Elite Member bungot25's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,818

    Default Re: I need your OPINION..if a boy asked you to go to his apartment, just to hang out?


    dont go alone....
    swit_ISsKEYp likes this.

  2. #42
    Senior Member schizophrenicpanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    744

    Default Re: I need your OPINION..if a boy asked you to go to his apartment, just to hang out?

    Sad to say,
    there was a time...
    that I was the guy in this story...
    worked out pretty fine for me though!
    can't really say the same for the girl! hehehe....

  3. #43
    C.I.A.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,583

    Default Re: I need your OPINION..if a boy asked you to go to his apartment, just to hang out?

    Quote Originally Posted by areukiddingme View Post
    hahaha..style sa laki bulok...movie marathon sa iyang ilong!..sus..dili na mahoman ninyo ug tan.aw ang isa ka movie, more pa...hahahahahaha...
    i super agree to this. hahaha. im already mature and have kids yet this alibi sa lalaki is so overrated na kaau. haha. guys will do anything just to get into your pants. usa pa, try to think, if imong bf mahibaw an nimo nagdala ug female friend sa iyang apartment sila rang duha, watch movies the whole afternoon, dili kaha ka kulbaan? girl, i know how men will try to cheat with their girlfriends given the opportunity or maski gani walay opportunity, dili man gani tanan, pero sorry guys, halos kadaghanan jud, esp karon nga times, siguro tungod kay daghan sad girls walay respeto sa kapwa girls, patol maski nanay gf ang guy. ayaw jud ug kamo rang 2
    swit_ISsKEYp likes this.

  4. #44
    Junior Member swit_ISsKEYp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    41

    Default Re: I need your OPINION..if a boy asked you to go to his apartment, just to hang out?

    Quote Originally Posted by yvonne6 View Post
    i super agree to this. hahaha. im already mature and have kids yet this alibi sa lalaki is so overrated na kaau. haha. guys will do anything just to get into your pants. usa pa, try to think, if imong bf mahibaw an nimo nagdala ug female friend sa iyang apartment sila rang duha, watch movies the whole afternoon, dili kaha ka kulbaan? girl, i know how men will try to cheat with their girlfriends given the opportunity or maski gani walay opportunity, dili man gani tanan, pero sorry guys, halos kadaghanan jud, esp karon nga times, siguro tungod kay daghan sad girls walay respeto sa kapwa girls, patol maski nanay gf ang guy. ayaw jud ug kamo rang 2

    tnx yvonne
    appreciated

  5. #45
    Junior Member swit_ISsKEYp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    41

    Default Re: I need your OPINION..if a boy asked you to go to his apartment, just to hang out?

    Quote Originally Posted by yvonne6 View Post
    i super agree to this. hahaha. im already mature and have kids yet this alibi sa lalaki is so overrated na kaau. haha. guys will do anything just to get into your pants. usa pa, try to think, if imong bf mahibaw an nimo nagdala ug female friend sa iyang apartment sila rang duha, watch movies the whole afternoon, dili kaha ka kulbaan? girl, i know how men will try to cheat with their girlfriends given the opportunity or maski gani walay opportunity, dili man gani tanan, pero sorry guys, halos kadaghanan jud, esp karon nga times, siguro tungod kay daghan sad girls walay respeto sa kapwa girls, patol maski nanay gf ang guy. ayaw jud ug kamo rang 2

    tnx yvonne
    appreciated

  6. #46
    Junior Member gingergarlc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    167

    Default Re: I need your OPINION..if a boy asked you to go to his apartment, just to hang out?

    Quote Originally Posted by swit_ISsKEYp View Post
    I need your OPINION or Suggestions on this please...

    I have a friend na this year lng mi ngka contact og balik after I left Mindanao when I was 11.
    Classmate mi pag elementary.
    A friend pud nko na girl which happened to be our classmate before too said na nka like daw and boy nko sauna.
    Pro when I look back, hilomon kau xa before nya d gani mi close.
    Nya wa man pud ni ingon ang boy na nka like xa nko.

    Now ngka chat mi sa boy sa fb, then just talk about things and all.
    He asked my cp no. then i gave it to him.
    This boy happens to have a girl friend nah.

    Since ala ray malisya coz friend ra lage...txt2x pud mo some other time..
    Niabot sa time na ni ask xa if di bako mo visit sa yang apartment, just to have movie marathon then food trip.

    Should I go knowing na wala ra nko malisya, friend bya mi, pero hinoon mao pay pag kita namog balik ana since I was 11 gud amo last kita??
    or
    lain jud mapinawn ky as a girl moadto ko sa iyang apartment knowing naa siya gf or wala??

    unsa man jud??
    ask ko sa inyo opinion

    Thank you so much daan!

    what matters here is TRUST... if you believe he cannot be trusted and might punch you below the belt then dont.. but if you REALLY believe he can be trusted and will respect your decisions.. perhaps there is no problema hanging around with him just by yourself...
    recently i had a date with a young friend who i met in my best mates bar.. the hour was early in the morning and we where alone together in this nipa hut in a deserted farm.. both of us where strangers because we only met twice even though we had many conversatin via sms.. she is not ectoget or what people call cheap.. she came from a respected family in my city yet what matter most is trust as well as respect. She knows me and trusted me that if she say no I will not go further and be an animal.

  7. #47
    Elite Member gARN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,000
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: I need your OPINION..if a boy asked you to go to his apartment, just to hang out?

    Hmmmm.. Don't over think things.. Just bcoz a guy asked you to hang-out with him in his apartment doesn’t immediately warrant that he has other motives.. Tsk!

  8. #48
    Junior Member swit_ISsKEYp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    41

    Default Re: I need your OPINION..if a boy asked you to go to his apartment, just to hang out?

    Quote Originally Posted by gingergarlc View Post
    what matters here is TRUST... if you believe he cannot be trusted and might punch you below the belt then dont.. but if you REALLY believe he can be trusted and will respect your decisions.. perhaps there is no problema hanging around with him just by yourself...
    recently i had a date with a young friend who i met in my best mates bar.. the hour was early in the morning and we where alone together in this nipa hut in a deserted farm.. both of us where strangers because we only met twice even though we had many conversatin via sms.. she is not ectoget or what people call cheap.. she came from a respected family in my city yet what matter most is trust as well as respect. She knows me and trusted me that if she say no I will not go further and be an animal.

    ohhh how sweet ...

  9. #49
    Junior Member swit_ISsKEYp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    41

    Default Re: I need your OPINION..if a boy asked you to go to his apartment, just to hang out?

    Quote Originally Posted by gARN View Post
    Hmmmm.. Don't over think things.. Just bcoz a guy asked you to hang-out with him in his apartment doesn’t immediately warrant that he has other motives.. Tsk!

    thanks gARN !!!

  10. #50
    C.I.A. sHenZee03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,093
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: I need your OPINION..if a boy asked you to go to his apartment, just to hang out?

    Quote Originally Posted by potterboy View Post
    wanna know a guy's opinion?

    99% of guys who ask you that has something in mind. you know what i mean.

    1% are nerds who just want to show something boring.
    Yeah and that 1% came from your experience. LMAO!

  11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Similar Threads

 
  1. [Need Your Opinion]How to check if your dogs is in heat?
    By dincan08 in forum Pet Discussions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 11:04 AM
  2. Need your Opinions About how can we improve Pilipino lives....
    By xinnuj in forum Politics & Current Events
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 04:41 PM
  3. Infrared problem...i need your opinion
    By vincedin in forum Gizmos & Gadgets (Old)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-03-2006, 02:16 PM
  4. need your opinions
    By Deus in forum Gizmos & Gadgets (Old)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-19-2006, 11:33 PM
  5. PC Problem I need your opinion !
    By dexterdal in forum Computer Hardware
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-03-2005, 11:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top