Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Stereotype Gay Men--Hell, why SHOULD I even care?!

This discussion is about "Stereotype Gay Men--Hell, why SHOULD I even care?!" in the "Relationships (Old)" forums.
^^^ umm. i think i used the wrong word. transvestite, i think it's appropriate sa akong gipasabot....

^^^
    umm. i think i used the wrong word.
    transvestite, i think it's appropriate sa akong gipasabot.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rod_x View Post
    ^^^
    umm. i think i used the wrong word.
    transvestite, i think it's appropriate sa akong gipasabot.
    trannies could other be cross dressers or drag queens..depends on how they showcase themselves

Quote Originally Posted by laagan_si_organizer View Post
    trannies could other be cross dressers or drag queens..depends on how they showcase themselves
    point well taken.
    thanks for the info, di man kau ko sweto ani gud.

hahah! I'm lovin' the posts. Oh god, culture shock kaayo pag-abot nako abroad kay di nako maka-identify kinsay bayot diri. Mga bodybuilders, athletic jocks... di jud ma-ilhan nga bayot contrary sa ato sa pinas nga atong perception sa bayot is effeminate or either drag queen.

@soul doctor: I don't believe in reincarnation or kharmic cycle but okay.

@moria: HAHA! Funny. I had a phase where all I wanted to do is "FUN". Then, I got tired of drama and got jealous of the people around me kay nagka-seryoso sila in relationships then I tried it, I learned better so I found a really great guy who I left behind when I had to choose between going abroad or stay in the Philippines. I was, like, I'll go with my family anyways.. I mean, we just started going out for like 7 months or so. I thought about my education and ambition first pero hantod karon we're still chatting like we're best friends.

@laagan: Oh my bad. I forgot I also wear women's flair and skinny jeans. HAHA! Yeah, I'm inconsistent. LOL. Sorry, I'll revise #4.

@gothique: Very nice of you. Yeah, in comparison sa culture diri sa US, mas dako ang prejudice diri towards gay people as opposed sa pinas (although naa, pero tolerated) so they're--or rather, WE'RE--fighting to gain other people's respect aron mu-promote ug awareness against homophoia ug... same-*** marriages. Currently, three or four states pa ang naka-legalize ug same-*** marriages.

PS. the reason why I put up a statement something, like, "if you got a problem with me, so what?" kay homophobia is inevitable. Bias and homophobic comments--even when it's subtly delivered--it's still a sign of homophobia ghapon. So, sa mga tawo nga ning-ingon nga "I'm cool with you", I respect that. Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by foxyvixen View Post
    PS. the reason why I put up a statement something, like, "if you got a problem with me, so what?" kay homophobia is inevitable. Bias and homophobic comments--even when it's subtly delivered--it's still a sign of homophobia ghapon. So, sa mga tawo nga ning-ingon nga "I'm cool with you", I respect that. Thank You!
    Duna mga tawo diri nga racist kaayo, prejudicing without thinking.

I really like to be with gay friends, it makes my life colorful, it's never boring baya. They add spice to life especially na sa mga lovey stuff...gays are usually the ones who fixes loose ends for their friends and I value a gay friend.

6.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123