Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
Like Tree4Likes

Real Estate QUESTIONS .....


This discussion is about "Real Estate QUESTIONS ....." in the "Real Estate" forums.
mods note:: this thread has been posted in General Discussions but it seems appropriate for it to be planted in this section. all questions regarding ...

  1. #1
    rl
    rl is offline
    Elite Member rl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,082

    Default Real Estate QUESTIONS .....


    mods note:: this thread has been posted in General Discussions but it seems appropriate for it to be planted in this section. all questions regarding Real Estate should be posted here and those brokers or agents is OBLIGATED to answer them ...




    i find it confusing & "misleading" when they sell their "real estate schemes" 5K a month only.

    but the fact is EQUITY ra diay na. wala pa diay nag sugod kag bayad sa bangko which is the 90% of the total contract.

    what if after nmo bayad sa equity ma deny ka sa bangko?

    what if taas kaau interest sa bangko ilang g recommend nmo? then sa uban bangko lisod approval?


    Pwede ko mangayo og inputs? sorry wla pako kasuway buy og house & lot

    maybe naa sweto dra on this
    Last edited by fingolfin; 06-16-2017 at 09:10 PM.

  2. #2
    Elite Member kevitzrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,141
    same questions here! wa ko kasabot ug unsa nang equity and how they go sa mga real state. Maynta naa mo hatag sa ila idea diri.

  3. #3
    Junior Member ivangwapo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by rl View Post
    i find it confusing & "misleading" when they sell their "real estate schemes" 5K a month only.

    but the fact is EQUITY ra diay na. wala pa diay nag sugod kag bayad sa bangko which is the 90% of the total contract.

    what if after nmo bayad sa equity ma deny ka sa bangko?

    what if taas kaau interest sa bangko ilang g recommend nmo? then sa uban bangko lisod approval?


    Pwede ko mangayo og inputs? sorry wla pako kasuway buy og house & lot

    maybe naa sweto dra on this
    Naa ko kaila na naing.ani na.. usa sa mga dako na developer.. nag bayad siya equity dayun after a yr d man ma approbahan iya Loan sa banko.. d man sad mudawat ang Developer ug inhouse ra.. gipahawa na sila sa ila unit nya wala na giuli ang gi deposit nila..

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by rl View Post
    i find it confusing & "misleading" when they sell their "real estate schemes" 5K a month only.

    but the fact is EQUITY ra diay na. wala pa diay nag sugod kag bayad sa bangko which is the 90% of the total contract.

    what if after nmo bayad sa equity ma deny ka sa bangko?

    what if taas kaau interest sa bangko ilang g recommend nmo? then sa uban bangko lisod approval?


    Pwede ko mangayo og inputs? sorry wla pako kasuway buy og house & lot

    maybe naa sweto dra on this

    yes boss, misleading jud na mga real estate Ad but if you read further naay nakabutang details diha OR kung wala, pwede kaayo ka mangutana sa mga Property Consultants/Agents diri, adto sa https://www.istorya.net/forums/real-estate-38/ naay daghan ana dinha kapangutan-an.

    Quote Originally Posted by kevitzrey View Post
    same questions here! wa ko kasabot ug unsa nang equity and how they go sa mga real state. Maynta naa mo hatag sa ila idea diri.
    boss ang equity is another term for downpayment pero gi staggard lang ang payment from 3,6,12,24 mos etc., as far as i know lang after mahuman naka anang equity i assist ka sa imong agent para mo apply sa bank/pag ibig or any other financing company accredited ni developer, ug seldom rasad kaayo ma deny sa bank kay i screen man sad ka ni developer kung ABLE ba jud ka nga mobayad ug loan, so usually kung makapasar sa screening ni developer lusot jud na sa bank. hope nakatabang ko.
    rl likes this.

  5. #5
    rl
    rl is offline
    Elite Member rl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,082
    Quote Originally Posted by iNot View Post
    yes boss, misleading jud na mga real estate Ad but if you read further naay nakabutang details diha OR kung wala, pwede kaayo ka mangutana sa mga Property Consultants/Agents diri, adto sa https://www.istorya.net/forums/real-estate-38/ naay daghan ana dinha kapangutan-an.



    boss ang equity is another term for downpayment pero gi staggard lang ang payment from 3,6,12,24 mos etc., as far as i know lang after mahuman naka anang equity i assist ka sa imong agent para mo apply sa bank/pag ibig or any other financing company accredited ni developer, ug seldom rasad kaayo ma deny sa bank kay i screen man sad ka ni developer kung ABLE ba jud ka nga mobayad ug loan, so usually kung makapasar sa screening ni developer lusot jud na sa bank. hope nakatabang ko.

    thanks INOT for the info, really appreciate it
    iNot likes this.

  6. #6
    Junior Member scytheb_2501's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    362
    I'll try to answer the questions above sa opening post ha.

    Question: "confusing and misleading ang 5k a month"
    Answer: Yes, this is confusing and misleading. Define sa nato ang terms. Equity is the amount you pay before you are allowed to take a mortgage loan, ang BSP nagbuot ana. Usually that is 20% of the total loan. The equity is spread usually around 24 to even 48 months. The remaining 80% needed for the mortgage is mao na imong utangon sa bank, collateral imong property which is paid already in equity.

    Question: "what if after nmo bayad sa equity ma deny ka sa bangko?"
    The bank will not lend you money if ang property nimo dili worth it sa imo gusto utangon. For example, mangutang ka (mortgage) then inig tan.aw sa banko imo property dili worth it sa imo gi.ask nga money to borrow, i.deny ka sa banko. The bank will only transact if ginanxa sila, at this point ang participation sa developer is minimal na kaayo since ang bank na magbuot to lend or not to lend you money. Long story short if ma.deny ka usually ang meaning ana is the bank has doubts on your property as collateral.

    Question: "what if taas kaau interest sa bangko ilang g recommend nmo? then sa uban bangko lisod approval?"
    Answer: the developer can only recommend, ikaw ra gihapon ang mu.mortgage sa property, so the transaction is between you and the bank. You are free to choose whatever bank you like. If lisod approval, usually it means the bank finds the property not enticing enough or that your qualifications do not meet their requirements. Ang point lang ani, is that banks don't like to do business nga ma.alkansi sila.


    Inputs:
    Real estate agents and brokers love their commission, it is a profession wherein dogs eat dogs. They will answer 'yes' even if they are unsure or do not know the facts. In transacting with "consultants", agents and brokers always ask for their license, yes, even the agents are licensed by PRC, other than that PRC cannot help you when shit hits the fan. Not all are bad apples though, I am a licensed real estate broker and appraiser. If you need my services just pm me. I'm brutally honest and ethical.

  7. #7
    Junior Member scytheb_2501's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by ivangwapo View Post
    Naa ko kaila na naing.ani na.. usa sa mga dako na developer.. nag bayad siya equity dayun after a yr d man ma approbahan iya Loan sa banko.. d man sad mudawat ang Developer ug inhouse ra.. gipahawa na sila sa ila unit nya wala na giuli ang gi deposit nila..
    Republic Act 6552, mauli na partly or wholly ang iya gibayad sa unit. Weird lang ni imo situation sir kay if gipapahawa sila meaning naka.move-in sila bisan wala pa naimpas ang equity? Usually turnover of units kay after naman sa equity, then takeout a mortgage loan para imoha na jud to ang property.

    Two points to lookout for non-approval of mortgage loan from banks, 1.) The property is not worth what it claims to be, alkansi banko ana, suko insik ana. 2.) Credentials of loan taker kay wala kapasar sa bank, banks will only transact with those nga dli sila mahasol. Example ani is walay ITR ang person, hadlok banko ana kay basin money-laundering ang source of funds.

    If symptoms persist, consult your lawyer.
    Echelnalf likes this.

  8. #8
    rl
    rl is offline
    Elite Member rl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,082
    Quote Originally Posted by scytheb_2501 View Post
    I'll try to answer the questions above sa opening post ha.

    Question: "confusing and misleading ang 5k a month"
    Answer: Yes, this is confusing and misleading. Define sa nato ang terms. Equity is the amount you pay before you are allowed to take a mortgage loan, ang BSP nagbuot ana. Usually that is 20% of the total loan. The equity is spread usually around 24 to even 48 months. The remaining 80% needed for the mortgage is mao na imong utangon sa bank, collateral imong property which is paid already in equity.

    Question: "what if after nmo bayad sa equity ma deny ka sa bangko?"
    The bank will not lend you money if ang property nimo dili worth it sa imo gusto utangon. For example, mangutang ka (mortgage) then inig tan.aw sa banko imo property dili worth it sa imo gi.ask nga money to borrow, i.deny ka sa banko. The bank will only transact if ginanxa sila, at this point ang participation sa developer is minimal na kaayo since ang bank na magbuot to lend or not to lend you money. Long story short if ma.deny ka usually ang meaning ana is the bank has doubts on your property as collateral.

    Question: "what if taas kaau interest sa bangko ilang g recommend nmo? then sa uban bangko lisod approval?"
    Answer: the developer can only recommend, ikaw ra gihapon ang mu.mortgage sa property, so the transaction is between you and the bank. You are free to choose whatever bank you like. If lisod approval, usually it means the bank finds the property not enticing enough or that your qualifications do not meet their requirements. Ang point lang ani, is that banks don't like to do business nga ma.alkansi sila.


    Inputs:
    Real estate agents and brokers love their commission, it is a profession wherein dogs eat dogs. They will answer 'yes' even if they are unsure or do not know the facts. In transacting with "consultants", agents and brokers always ask for their license, yes, even the agents are licensed by PRC, other than that PRC cannot help you when shit hits the fan. Not all are bad apples though, I am a licensed real estate broker and appraiser. If you need my services just pm me. I'm brutally honest and ethical.


    YEs, i want an agent this brutally honest ad ethical. yes if i have questions definitely will message u

  9. #9
    Junior Member ivangwapo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by scytheb_2501 View Post
    Republic Act 6552, mauli na partly or wholly ang iya gibayad sa unit. Weird lang ni imo situation sir kay if gipapahawa sila meaning naka.move-in sila bisan wala pa naimpas ang equity? Usually turnover of units kay after naman sa equity, then takeout a mortgage loan para imoha na jud to ang property.

    Two points to lookout for non-approval of mortgage loan from banks, 1.) The property is not worth what it claims to be, alkansi banko ana, suko insik ana. 2.) Credentials of loan taker kay wala kapasar sa bank, banks will only transact with those nga dli sila mahasol. Example ani is walay ITR ang person, hadlok banko ana kay basin money-laundering ang source of funds.

    If symptoms persist, consult your lawyer.
    Rent to own man ang style ato bai.. pero naay gideposit na 40k.. mauli man unta na siya pero nag himu sila computation na naabot ug 40k sad.. kato daw kay iilis sa mga tiles, mga faucet ug uban pa.. kailangan daw ilisan balik to since ibaligya balik ang unit...

  10. #10
    Elite Member jinkazama92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,661
    Quote Originally Posted by scytheb_2501 View Post
    Republic Act 6552, mauli na partly or wholly ang iya gibayad sa unit. Weird lang ni imo situation sir kay if gipapahawa sila meaning naka.move-in sila bisan wala pa naimpas ang equity? Usually turnover of units kay after naman sa equity, then takeout a mortgage loan para imoha na jud to ang property.

    Two points to lookout for non-approval of mortgage loan from banks, 1.) The property is not worth what it claims to be, alkansi banko ana, suko insik ana. 2.) Credentials of loan taker kay wala kapasar sa bank, banks will only transact with those nga dli sila mahasol. Example ani is walay ITR ang person, hadlok banko ana kay basin money-laundering ang source of funds.

    If symptoms persist, consult your lawyer.
    Sir can you please explain point no. 1?

    How is it possible nga ma alkansi ang banko? Sila raman sad nag buot sa interest diba?

  11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

 
  1. Question to Real Estate Agents or those in the know...
    By Mother_goose in forum Business, Finance & Economics Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-18-2011, 01:58 AM
  2. Question: Will you go to an Investment Forum about Real Estate in Cebu
    By Cebu Consultant in forum Business, Finance & Economics Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-02-2010, 02:08 AM
  3. Question: Will you go to an Investment Forum about Real Estate in Cebu
    By Cebu Consultant in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 09:53 PM
  4. Buying Real Estate through Auction
    By sean1818 in forum Business, Finance & Economics Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 03:57 AM
  5. Real Estate Website Development
    By DarkMatter in forum Websites & Multimedia
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-11-2006, 12:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top