Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Real Estate QUESTIONS .....

This discussion is about "Real Estate QUESTIONS ....." in the "Real Estate" forums.
Bottom line is equity is equal to down payment. then after that its up to you or us for the bank approval....

rl

Bottom line is equity is equal to down payment. then after that its up to you or us for the bank approval.

Quote Originally Posted by jinkazama92 View Post
    Sir can you please explain point no. 1?

How is it possible nga ma alkansi ang banko? Sila raman sad nag buot sa interest diba?
    "1.) The property is not worth what it claims to be, alkansi banko ana, suko insik ana."

Yes sila ra nagbuot sa interest. Ing.ani ang flow sa story ana. Client goes to the bank.

Client: Bank, I need money, lend me some.

Bank: Can you pay me the money you will borrow plus the interest? Everybody has to make a living. Patongan nako aron naa ko ginanxa, otherwise, if nagpautang ko nimo nga walay tubo, alkansi ko ana, mura nakog charity organization.

Client: Yes, I can pay you, ikaw gani buot sa interest wa nay blema. Ako na bayran pramis.

Bank: Wa koy salig sa imo brad, ballpen gani amo hiktan, di namo isalig sa inyoha kwartaha pa kaha namo. Ani nalang, collateral nato imo balay or yuta sure man ta dili na mudagan. (Mortgage ensues...)

Client: Dia ra ako papeles sa ako yuta ug balay as collateral oh. Pautanga nako ha? mga 5M lang.

Bank: (Gipatan.aw ang papeles sa appraiser) Bai, murag di lang ta mudayon aning mortgage nimo, kay imo utangon 5M nya ang value sa imo house and lot 1M ra. In case mudagan ka alkansi ko 4M.

Narrator: And this is why banks not only care how much they make by interest but also they care of their backup plan in case mortgagor will reneged on their obligations.

Side note:
    jin kazama - tikasan kaayo gihapon sa tekken7 taas kaayo priority iya attacks dmd. Basta mga mishima tikasan hahaha.. bitter ko

Quote Originally Posted by scytheb_2501 View Post
    "1.) The property is not worth what it claims to be, alkansi banko ana, suko insik ana."

Yes sila ra nagbuot sa interest. Ing.ani ang flow sa story ana. Client goes to the bank.

Client: Bank, I need money, lend me some.

Bank: Can you pay me the money you will borrow plus the interest? Everybody has to make a living. Patongan nako aron naa ko ginanxa, otherwise, if nagpautang ko nimo nga walay tubo, alkansi ko ana, mura nakog charity organization.

Client: Yes, I can pay you, ikaw gani buot sa interest wa nay blema. Ako na bayran pramis.

Bank: Wa koy salig sa imo brad, ballpen gani amo hiktan, di namo isalig sa inyoha kwartaha pa kaha namo. Ani nalang, collateral nato imo balay or yuta sure man ta dili na mudagan. (Mortgage ensues...)

Client: Dia ra ako papeles sa ako yuta ug balay as collateral oh. Pautanga nako ha? mga 5M lang.

Bank: (Gipatan.aw ang papeles sa appraiser) Bai, murag di lang ta mudayon aning mortgage nimo, kay imo utangon 5M nya ang value sa imo house and lot 1M ra. In case mudagan ka alkansi ko 4M.

Narrator: And this is why banks not only care how much they make by interest but also they care of their backup plan in case mortgagor will reneged on their obligations.

Side note:
    jin kazama - tikasan kaayo gihapon sa tekken7 taas kaayo priority iya attacks dmd. Basta mga mishima tikasan hahaha.. bitter ko
    hahahahaha. retire nako sa tekken bro. tekken 3 pako gikan hantud tekken 5. haha karun ambot unsa nay combo ani niya.

Btw cool story. Kuan diay.
    Unsay basis kung disapproved bai? Ako parents murag lapas na 2 weeks wala pa update kung approve. Should they call it quits?

Quote Originally Posted by jinkazama92 View Post
    hahahahaha. retire nako sa tekken bro. tekken 3 pako gikan hantud tekken 5. haha karun ambot unsa nay combo ani niya.

Btw cool story. Kuan diay.
    Unsay basis kung disapproved bai? Ako parents murag lapas na 2 weeks wala pa update kung approve. Should they call it quits?
    Ang bank ra jud nahibaw ana if i.approve nila or not. You can always call the bank. "Hoi! loan nako, unsa naman? approve o dli kay adto ko sa lain banko". Bitaw, pwede ra ka manawag sa ilaha to follow up, ayaw ka uwaw kay wala gyud nay uwaw ang banko pud, baga nag nawng. The irony of banks is if naa kay kwarta pautangon ka, padalhan paka credit card or patas.an imo credit limit, pero if wala kay kwarta kay dedma si ate. Wa sila kasabot nga mangutang gani ta kay walay kwarta..

nahimo ng rant, churi
    kit_cebu likes this.

hi. ang pasabot ngano ma alkanse ang bank kay daghan ron developer e taas nila daan ang price to the point na hapit ang total contract price ipa finance sa developer sa bank.... So if they assess the project of the developer as "not that attractive for the bank to invest" and the developer wants to max out the amount for finance just to accommodate the client...mahulog jud na ma alkanse ang bank.... E decline jud ang loan application in this situation ... That is why developers should initiate the accreditation of their project with most banks, if not all, for financing so that they will have an idea as to how much the banks can offer their clients for financing each unit.

Bank interests, on the other hand, are non negotiable. Banks dictate the interest per project of the developer, meaning, if the project is promising they can grant borrowers lower interests but if the project is high risk, then you don't get interest rates as low as those with promising investments... of course, your capacity as borrower would as much be considered in the lending rate...

What is important is that your status in the 5c's of credit are passable: character, capacity, collateral, capital and condition to secure approval from banks...

I'm no agent or broker but I'm working in a financing institution for your financial assistance and consultation.

I know that when we apply for a mortgage, we pay way more for property than it is actually worth. But what can I do? Is it possible to get a lower interest rate somehow?

Of course, you can get a low interest rate if you ask for help from an expert in this field. A competent mortgage broker will help you choose not only the best mortgage offer, but also solve all mortgage issues. Besides, he will analyze your financial situation, study offers from banks, and help you choose the best option. Well, the services of a mortgage broker are not free, but from my personal experience I can say that you can make a lot of mistakes if you do this business yourself. By the way, I have the mortgage broker Birmingham that I trust and if you want you can contact him.

Quote Originally Posted by BellKat View Post
    Of course, you can get a low interest rate if you ask for help from an expert in this field. A competent mortgage broker will help you choose not only the best mortgage offer, but also solve all mortgage issues. Besides, he will analyze your financial situation, study offers from banks, and help you choose the best option. Well, the services of a mortgage broker are not free, but from my personal experience I can say that you can make a lot of mistakes if you do this business yourself. By the way, I have the mortgage broker Birmingham that I trust and if you want you can contact him.
    Thank you for the helpful information.

Hello. Each investor will have to answer the question: what is the main goal he pursues, going to invest in real estate? The investment strategy, the choice of the object, the time for which finances are invested, as well as the risks, profitability, and payback of the project depends on this.

Now there are a lot of tricks and nuances when investing in real estate, there are even special schools and courses that teach you - see fortune builders reviews in more detail.

10.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12