Results 1 to 5 of 5

House and Lot


This discussion is about "House and Lot" in the "Real Estate" forums.
Semi-furnished 4- Bedroom Duplex House for Sale on installment basis at Pleasant Homes Subd. Punta Princesa Cebu City. 60% downpayment Remaining 40% can be paid ...

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    0

    Default House and Lot


    Semi-furnished 4- Bedroom Duplex House for Sale on installment basis at Pleasant Homes Subd. Punta Princesa Cebu City.
    60% downpayment
    Remaining 40% can be paid for 5/7/10 years on monthly basis

    Lot area: 80sqm
    Floor area: 118 sqm
    Ground Floor:
    1 small bedroom
    Living area
    Dining area kitchen with cabinets
    1 toilet and bath
    Second Floor:
    1 Master's bedroom with walk-in closet and with own toilet and bath
    2 bedrooms
    1 toilet and bath

    2 minutes away to Don Bosco Technical School
    5 mins away to Shopwise, Super Metro, Mc do amd Jollibee
    10-15mins away to SM Seaside Cebu

    https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=cebu%20comfortable%20%26%20affordable%20houses#




    Send me a private message for more details.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    216
    Pa PM sa info, pila ni

  3. #3
    C.I.A. tarantado07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,438
    PM me sa info.

  4. #4
    Junior Member Hisuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    361
    Hi Please PM me the details.

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3
    Pila ni PM sa details

  6.    Advertisement

Similar Threads

 
  1. Very Affordable Houses And Lots In Cebu - Part II
    By MADAGASCAR in forum Real Estate
    Replies: 247
    Last Post: 07-12-2016, 08:27 AM
  2. House and Lot available thru Pag-ibig listing
    By giver_bert in forum Real Estate
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 07:37 PM
  3. LF: HOUSE AND LOT, 5K A MONTH ASAP!
    By cYbOrG in forum Real Estate
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 04-08-2011, 03:49 PM
  4. FS: Catmon beach house and lot
    By KittyAnnette in forum Real Estate
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 08:37 AM
  5. house and lot for sale in eastland state
    By mercy_022 in forum Real Estate
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 10:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top