Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324
Like Tree5Likes

What programming language are you using and why?

This discussion is about "What programming language are you using and why?" in the "Programming" forums.
I am programming since the 80's and used a lof of different programming languages, from ASM on C64 and Amiga (game programming), to C/C++ on ...

ScrapeBox Development softtouch's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I am programming since the 80's and used a lof of different programming languages, from ASM on C64 and Amiga (game programming), to C/C++ on SGI machines (game shows for TV), to C/C++/Pascal and now Delphi on PC's (tools and application like ScrapeBox). ANY language is good as long you get the job done. Customer usually dont care if you develop their application in VB, ASM, Delphi, C/C++ or whatever, as long it will work and is done as fast as possible (to same them Money).

Recently, I completed a project where my team used React Native and JavaScript to build an Android application. However, now, we will build an application for the Apple platform and think of using any of these iOS programming languages for our upcoming project. Probably, we would like to go with Swift because of its modern UI and features.

If any of our team members would need a small course to understand these languages, it would also be easy for him to learn Swift because it is a little tough to learn Objective-C. Let's see how it works.

By the way, the following iOS languages are also on our table:

• C#
    • Java
    • HTML5

I gave up programming when I became an entrepreneur. Now I prefer to hire developers instead of coding on my own. Say, when I needed to get hold of a web application I went here https://fireart.studio/enterprise-we...n-development/ and decided to work with this team. And I was satisfied with the service.

For everything coding and developing anything, I trust kindgeek.com website development services. It seems to me that now it is quite difficult to find a company that offers a full cycle of website development while you can use other services to automate your business. If you were looking for a really reliable company, then I recommend paying attention to this option.

5.    Advertisement

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324