Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

>>> PYTHON programming . . .

This discussion is about ">>> PYTHON programming . . ." in the "Programming" forums.
Originally Posted by manick Thank you sir do you use any text editor? like if you don't wan to to program from the terminal? you ...

Elite Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by manick View Post
    Thank you sir

do you use any text editor? like if you don't wan to to program from the terminal?
    you got to use that PythonWin IDE...there's a lot of things you can do with it.... where most people haven't doing properly.... try Scintilla and SciTE too, try to see if you're comfortable to use it.

for quick writting codes, I use PythonWin and sometimes I use Python Shell in command prompt for deriving some classes, investigating OOP etc...

for building 2 to 3 modules I use ActiveState Komodo IDE 4, where I can setup drag and drop, code snippets, my personal predefined codes, adding set of modules, embedding C codes....

for serious development, we use Wingware Python IDE, as our build modules, footnotes, are there, excellent debugging and excellent tool for GUI.

again... just use PythonWin, it fast and reliable... there's a lot of things you can do with that...

Thanks for the info @MarkCuering...

I haven't tried python but if i have projects on it I'll take your advice..

Quote Originally Posted by MarkCuering View Post
    you got to use that PythonWin IDE...there's a lot of things you can do with it.... where most people haven't doing properly.... try Scintilla and SciTE too, try to see if you're comfortable to use it.

for quick writting codes, I use PythonWin and sometimes I use Python Shell in command prompt for deriving some classes, investigating OOP etc...

for building 2 to 3 modules I use ActiveState Komodo IDE 4, where I can setup drag and drop, code snippets, my personal predefined codes, adding set of modules, embedding C codes....

for serious development, we use Wingware Python IDE, as our build modules, footnotes, are there, excellent debugging and excellent tool for GUI.

again... just use PythonWin, it fast and reliable... there's a lot of things you can do with that...
    ok sir i have already tried using scite before when i was doing java. ill try to download pyhtonWin thanks again

Default Hi how to make web development on python?

Help teach me how to do web on python?

Up for this . .

Nawagtang nako sa ako gisugdan nga Python after i left Philippines.

I need to get back on my Python track.

So, kumusta mga bro's. Daghan na nakat-on nga mga beginners like me?

I need to refresh again. Or was "python crash course" already in threads?

Guys, who have knowledge here about PYs60 2nd edition? I'm kinda confused because I can't compile a Python file in my mobile Python application

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    compile? you mean running it on symbian platform?

Lightbulb Learning Python

Maayo nalang nakita ko ni nga thread kay ga tuon2x ko ug Python. I started late Nov 2009 pero wa kaayo ko na interest ug tuon further at first. Then na discover nako ang kini nga site: The Python Challenge and I only got to challenge 7 kay kulang akong powers. Karon, ga tuon ko'g Python hinay2x and hopefully ma solve nako tanan challenges.

Sa gusto mag tuon, I recommend Python for Software Design: How to Think Like a Computer Scientist ug Dive Into Python for free reading materials. Then try katong Python Challenge nga site para malingaw ka ug tuon.

So far, ako nagamit ang Python for basic scripting like batch resizing of pictures (using Python Image Library). Sharing lang mga bro.

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi there... I've been into Python since 2008. Nice to see you around.

Books I can recommend, for serious programming.

O'Reilly, Python Cookbook (2005)
    Books from Alex Martelli or Mark Lutz, like "Python in a Nutshell"
    A Python CheetSheet
    and lastly "Python Essential Reference"

by the way, I'm using Python 2.3.x, WxPython, Boa Constructor & WingIDE
    Last edited by MarkCuering; 03-23-2010 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jebz View Post
    Guys, who have knowledge here about PYs60 2nd edition? I'm kinda confused because I can't compile a Python file in my mobile Python application
    Wa pa ko ka try ug compile sa mobile phone mismo pero I think naay SDK for developing and testing programs sa PC usa i-butang sa phone. Akong na try kay ang PyS60 for S60 5th Ed and the Python interactive works. Pero di pa kaayo extensive akong testing so di kaayo ko ka expound on the topic.

11.    Advertisement

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast