Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast

>>> PYTHON programming . . .

This discussion is about ">>> PYTHON programming . . ." in the "Programming" forums.
up ko ani bro.. hello mga bro.. python programmer sad ko before for 8 months. I used python to develop the sms server and web ...

up ko ani bro..

hello mga bro.. python programmer sad ko before for 8 months. I used python to develop the sms server and web application in ubuntu environment. I used webpy for my framework and Netbeans IDE for Python (FREE and available both in linux and windows) for my IDE.

At first maglisod pa jud ko sa python but sa kadugayan naanad ra sad. Indot sad baya siya kay ma discipline jud ka sa imong code especially sa alignment sa imong code.

Up lang ko ni kay murag nawala ang interests sa mga tawo regarding Python da...

Hey guys, bumping this also a little bit.

Just asking. I'm looking forward to learn Java and Python. I am a web junkie and I would like to expand my knowledge further to Java and Python. I'd like to know which one is better to learn first. Java or Python?

PS: I suck bad at OOP. So maybe I should go for python? I can't learn both at the same time.
    Last edited by personalmgt; 08-08-2010 at 08:37 PM.

sa pyhon kai mka choose man ka na structural / procedural (not xur sa term ) imong code or mag oop, naa sad java implementation sa python called jython check lng

sa web na side nindot iyang framework django and turbogears... not so familiar with python e double check lng sa akong post

Quote Originally Posted by personalmgt View Post
    Hey guys, bumping this also a little bit.

Just asking. I'm looking forward to learn Java and Python. I am a web junkie and I would like to expand my knowledge further to Java and Python. I'd like to know which one is better to learn first. Java or Python?

PS: I suck bad at OOP. So maybe I should go for python? I can't learn both at the same time.
    I suggest you start with Python because its interfaces are simple yet the language offers more with its simplicity.. It's also good for rapid prototyping especially when you can try testing your code snippets (even single commands) in its IDLE IDE...

Wazzup pythonic mind programmers.... kumusta naman tanan? Its been more than 10 years na ni nga thread. Kinsa nay mga tirador sa Python nga ka-istorya.net diri? Taud taud na judni ug ang Python kay no1 na daw sa programming language nowadays.

Last comment ani nga thread was about 9years ago. Lol.

Nag sugod pako ani bro, unsa mangyudni ka nindot ang python?

Even at intelia.io, the Python is done easily

Quote Originally Posted by ej___ View Post
    I'm starting to learn this Python Programming Language just this week.

I find it nice and easy. Let this be an invitation to all who likes to explore.

For those advance Python users, we would appreciate your help and advises soon.

Let this be the Python Community Thread here in istorya.

You can post your suggestions, problems, how to's, and many other concerns about

this Language. :mrgreen:

Loving my current project using Python now. <3.

It is easier to program with python, that's why everyone loves it so much. But I tend to believe that if you have a big serious project, then it is better to hire a company https://idapgroup.com/blog/software-...es-in-ukraine/ It has more opportunities to make the project that is needed for your business. Plus a department of testers who will check your product for bugs. If they are, it can be eliminated and redone.

11.    Advertisement

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast