Social Network Application Development

This discussion is about "Social Network Application Development" in the "Programming" forums.
How to build a social media network/community website from scratch? What does this mean from business and development point of view? The idea of building ...

Default Social Network Application Development

How to build a social media network/community website from scratch? What does this mean from business and development point of view? The idea of building new social interactions is great so it would be useful to learn a bit about the technology stacks that social networks rely on. Because no matter who your target audience is, your social network should offer a great user experience and provide users with core features. This and much more you can find in this article about social network app development https://steelkiwi.com/blog/social-ne...ologies-costs/

The competition in this niche is very big. I think better will be to find some other ideas.

There are many such apps so competition is very big. You need to find some original idea which will be really in demand. For example recently I hear such idea like network for sportsmen & coaches. Also you need to find good developers which will create an application. From my experience I can share contacts https://reinvently.com/android-app-development/ it is Reinvently software development company.

4.    Advertisement