Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

need help

This discussion is about "need help" in the "Programming" forums.
do u know whre can i find these books Absolute Beginner's Guide to C by Greg M. Perry Programming in C (3rd Edition) (Developer's Library) ...

Default need help

do u know whre can i find these books

Absolute Beginner's Guide to C
    by Greg M. Perry

Programming in C (3rd Edition) (Developer's Library) (Paperback)
    by Stephen Kochan (Author)

or can u rcmnd any other books in turbo c fo beginner

Default Re: need help

bro,

just follow this link for IT e-books: http://www.itstudy8.org/c++.asp

free ebook downloads|free ebooks|free ebooks download
    A good ebooks download website.It is free !!

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi manick,

how long have you been using C? you working? or student? are you planning to take C or just intro and proceed to C++? Maybe I can give you some good advice...rather buying some books right away, or reading some blogs or articles which way back 5 to 10 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkCuering View Post
    Hi manick,

how long have you been using C? you working? or student? are you planning to take C or just intro and proceed to C++? Maybe I can give you some good advice...rather buying some books right away, or reading some blogs or articles which way back 5 to 10 years ago.
    g revive mani ninyo na thread bro i posted this last year. i am actually student CoE 3rd yr i posted this last year because i had trouble with my C subject and wanted some references don't think ill proceed to c++ maybe ill proceed to java(which i am taking up right now) or python or php. what advise will u give me boz ill still appreciate very much

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    hmmm... CoE ka pala hehehe.... bro... I suggest you to go with C and Python...or just learn this subject. later on when you move to Java, you have Jython (not miss-spelled) its Python running in JAVA Platform... if you want to go to .NET you have IronPython, if you want to go to Web Development... you have Django and the most feared.... you have Google App Engine... imagine Google build this technology purely in Python, and it support Django framework. but for your reference and my sincere advice... I give you some further tips on how to learn C... but for the meantime enjoy reading this: (I just copy and paste from my blog ehehehe)

Day 2 - How about my future in python?

As a student you probably ask yourself… “Why I should learn Python?” My school requires us to learn JAVA, C++, Visual Basic, Turbo C or old Turbo Pascal or otherwise I will not be able to move to the next level and earn my degree. “Is python programming really helpful to me?”, “I’m really interested and I want to know when, where and how did it happen why Python is here!”

I will give you some personal reasons why I choose Python.

* I learn and understand C++ Object-Oriented Programming and its related concepts right after I read and write the OOP in python. My dear students, Please take note that, OOP is where a real programming starts, like creating a reusable codes, applying Inheritance, Polymorphism and Encapsulations.

* Easy to learn if you have background in C++ and yet excellent language for first starter.

* Learning Python allows you to be more flexible.

Jython YES! this is not a Typographical error, as what my friends asking me about the spelling It is an implementation of the high-level, dynamic, object-oriented language Python written in 100% Pure Java, and seamlessly integrated with the Java platform. It thus allows you to run Python on any Java platform. The Jython Project sample project
    Working Pythin in JAVA Platform.

Working with Python in JAVA Platform.

IronPython is a new implementation of the Python programming language running on .NET, It supports an interactive console with fully dynamic compilation. It is well integrated with the rest of the .NET Framework and makes all .NET libraries easily available to Python programmers, while maintaining full compatibility with the Python language. So it means you no need to study VB to write codes in VB.NET or C#.NET or ASP to write ASP.NET. Please take note that .NET technology came from Microsoft which includes a large library of pre-coded solutions that runs on top Common Language Runtime (CLR). All you have to do is to download the .NET platform weather 1.0, 2.0. or 3.0 and use your programming language that supports .NET features. Usually you can find this under “C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework” directory. Aside from that you can find in Microsoft website on how to use their MS Visual Studio 2005 or its latest released MS Visual Studio 2008 as your GUI in writing Python under .NET Platform. CodePlex - Open Source Project Hosting
    MS Visual Studio as an IDE to Python

MS Visual Studio as an IDE to Python

Python/C API, The Application Programmer’s Interface to Python gives C and C++ programmers access to the Python interpreter at a variety of levels. The API is equally usable from C++, but for brevity it is generally referred to as the Python/C API. With numerous support in Scientific Computing, Analysis, and easy to simulate 3D objects.
    An Excellent visual environment

An Excellent visual environment

So that’s it all it takes for my personal reasons. NASA is using Python to implement a CAD/CAE/PDM repository and model management and so most of us here in my recent company. See photo below, made by yours truly. This allows use to provide “SOLUTIONS” in different areas of Shipbuilding / Offshore designs. You can check more of these in AVEVA - Engineering technology for the Plant and Marine industries or Python Success Stories
    Tribon M3 - System

Tribon M3 - System

The Giant Google, also use Python on their system. To find some related success stories you can read further more in Python Success Stories.

So much for that for now, your first time in Python programming is to get familiarize with Python Numbers and strings, its basic input and output together with its Control flow, such as IF statement and FOR loop.

Take note that python uses SPACES or TAB for indentation to write a proper flow of the program. However it is not advisable to mix both and I suggest you to use TAB key to indent your code.

For example, in C++ you will probably write this way:

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    hmmm... CoE ka pala hehehe.... bro... I suggest you to go with C and Python...or just learn this subject. later on when you move to Java, you have Jython (not miss-spelled) its Python running in JAVA Platform... if you want to go to .NET you have IronPython, if you want to go to Web Development... you have Django and the most feared.... you have Google App Engine... imagine Google build this technology purely in Python, and it support Django framework. but for your reference and my sincere advice... I give you some further tips on how to learn C... but for the meantime enjoy reading this: (I just copy and paste from my blog ehehehe)

[oops.... i update this later] LOL cannot just simply copy...

lagi bai ayaw sa jump ug uban language if wala paka naka build sa logic ug fundamentals in programming maglibog nya ka , sugod man gani ko ug turbo pascal sa una ug Basic,

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    I suggest to start C programming

Quote Originally Posted by jmatt View Post
    free ebook downloads|free ebooks|free ebooks download
    A good ebooks download website.It is free !!
    wow!! this is a nice link, thanks for sharing bro.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast