Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

need help

This discussion is about "need help" in the "Programming" forums.
Originally Posted by MarkCuering I suggest to start C programming i already finished C programming last year im currently taking up java this this sem. ...

Quote Originally Posted by MarkCuering View Post
    I suggest to start C programming
    i already finished C programming last year im currently taking up java this this sem. im thinking / planning to master (have at least good knowledge) in java and php and then poced to python is this a good choice?

btw whats Django

Quote Originally Posted by bryanarzaga View Post
    lagi bai ayaw sa jump ug uban language if wala paka naka build sa logic ug fundamentals in programming maglibog nya ka , sugod man gani ko ug turbo pascal sa una ug Basic,
    ya bro thats exactly what my teacher said that i should master 1 language and when i think im contended with my skills it then i should learn a anothe language or else i would become a jack of all trades daw hahah sakto sad baya ka i need to build up that logic and fundamentals and how to solve problems

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by manick View Post
    i already finished C programming last year im currently taking up java this this sem. im thinking / planning to master (have at least good knowledge) in java and php and then poced to python is this a good choice?

btw whats Django
    I still prefer Python as Student, and Entry level professional to C then later on to C++ or JAVA.

In my field I often use Python, C, C++ (if can't be solve by C), VB (sometimes for com object, customer specific only) and lately I'm studying C#... I wish I know about JAVA...but using Jython its the same working in JAVA.

Django is another web framework similar to any other out there... but purely written in python and allows you to write in python style. unlike APACHE which requires you knowledge in PHP and IIS requires you some knowledge in ASP plus your database...

other one is:

Zope - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Django (web framework - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

The reason why i choose this is its one of the Google best technology... I consider them as number 1 in world wide web, compared to yahoo or MS technology.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkCuering View Post
    I still prefer Python as Student, and Entry level professional to C then later on to C++ or JAVA.

In my field I often use Python, C, C++ (if can't be solve by C), VB (sometimes for com object, customer specific only) and lately I'm studying C#... I wish I know about JAVA...but using Jython its the same working in JAVA.

Django is another web framework similar to any other out there... but purely written in python and allows you to write in python style. unlike APACHE which requires you knowledge in PHP and IIS requires you some knowledge in ASP plus your database...

other one is:

Zope - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Django (web framework - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

The reason why i choose this is its one of the Google best technology... I consider them as number 1 in world wide web, compared to yahoo or MS technology.
    bro is django similar to cakephp? isn't it much easier to learn php compared to python as a student considering there more people using php who can help you and resources available + considering that I'm not that great of a programmer isn't python difficult to self study?

5.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12