Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Reviews for GO-VA Incorporated?

This discussion is about "Reviews for GO-VA Incorporated?" in the "Programming" forums.
unsay new update ani na company ?...

unsay new update ani na company ?

up

more details pls

Updates in Salary? Benefits? Bonuses? Management?
    Forever 7am to 4pm shift M-F?
    Forever Sat-Sun rd?
    If holiday sa Australia wa pud moy work?
    Mashoulder dayon nig day1 ang dependents sa HMO?
    Last edited by catie81; 01-26-2018 at 09:56 PM.

Any update on this post? how about the people who worked at GO-VA, could someone get us little review about this company?

Hi! Started at Go-Va 2 months ago pa so very new. So far, so good. Company has expanded and is now at around 400+ employees if im correct. Pay is good, sched is very ideal 7am-4pm but then when my client learned that i use public transpo to get to work kay gi flexi time ko haha 1hr ext. so basically I can get in anytime from 7-8am bsta i adjust lang ang time out. My clients are very nice btw (early out most fridays, work from home option soon)
    As for Go-va itself, nindot raman. Management is not too strict and equipment is new and up to date. They also have engagement activities every month, referral bonus, hmo on the first day if complete na imo requirements and most importantly dayshift + no weekends!!

Basically, honeymoon phase pa mi haha. I'll keep you posted if anything changes or naa koy ma discover lol!

Quote Originally Posted by 6strings View Post
    Hi! Started at Go-Va 2 months ago pa so very new. So far, so good. Company has expanded and is now at around 600+ employees if im correct. Pay is good, sched is very ideal 7am-4pm but then when my client learned that i use public transpo to get to work kay gi flexi time ko haha 1hr ext. so basically I can get in anytime from 7-8am bsta i adjust lang ang time out. My clients are very nice btw (early out most fridays, work from home option soon)
    As for Go-va itself, nindot raman. Management is not too strict and equipment is new and up to date. They also have engagement activities every month, referral bonus, hmo on the first day if complete na imo requirements and most importantly dayshift + no weekends!!

Basically, honeymoon phase pa mi haha. I'll keep you posted if anything changes or naa koy ma discover lol!
    Update unya puhon...

Hi! Started at Go-Va 2 months ago pa so very new. So far, so good. Company has expanded and is now at around 400+ employees if im correct. Pay is good, sched is very ideal 7am-4pm but then when my client learned that i use public transpo to get to work kay gi flexi time ko haha 1hr ext. so basically I can get in anytime from 7-8am bsta i adjust lang ang time out. My clients are very nice btw (early out most fridays, work from home option soon) As for Go-va itself, nindot raman. Management is not too strict and equipment is new and up to date. They also have engagement activities every month, referral bonus, hmo on the first day if complete na imo requirements and most importantly dayshift + no weekends!! Basically, honeymoon phase pa mi haha. I'll keep you posted if anything changes or naa koy ma discover lol!
    I receive an invitation for interview on this company. Okay raba ang environment diri? Dili ra pressure? Ang manangement, okay lang ba? I am planning to study Law and work at the same time this June. I am currently doing a part time on ESL but I think the pay is insufficient given that I have to pay the tuition fee, buy books and allowances. Go-VA offered 15k to 23k (depending on experience), so much better jud siya. But can anyone give a current feedback? https://www.istorya.net/forums/images/smilies/eek.png

Quote Originally Posted by xyzayyy77 View Post
    I receive an invitation for interview on this company. Okay raba ang environment diri? Dili ra pressure? Ang manangement, okay lang ba? I am planning to study Law and work at the same time this June. I am currently doing a part time on ESL but I think the pay is insufficient given that I have to pay the tuition fee, buy books and allowances. Go-VA offered 15k to 23k (depending on experience), so much better jud siya. But can anyone give a current feedback? https://www.istorya.net/forums/images/smilies/eek.png
    I would say that it doesn't really depend on go-va but more on who your client would be. It varies but most of them are quite chill. What sort of work are you looking to get into man? The pay would def be better compared to ESLs. As for work pressure, it's fairly normal and they really emphasize on the whole work-life balance thing coz wala jud na uso ang overtime didto. Hope this helps!

I would say that it doesn't really depend on go-va but more on who your client would be. It varies but most of them are quite chill. What sort of work are you looking to get into man? The pay would def be better compared to ESLs. As for work pressure, it's fairly normal and they really emphasize on the whole work-life balance thing coz wala jud na uso ang overtime didto. Hope this helps!
    good day! just asking if nag hiring gihapon for executive assistants? planning to apply sometime next week. I believe they have ref bonus if ok ka kay sabot2 lang ta hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by rochenel View Post
    good day! just asking if nag hiring gihapon for executive assistants? planning to apply sometime next week. I believe they have ref bonus if ok ka kay sabot2 lang ta hahaha
    Sure! haha ill ask my hr friend this Monday. Txt me lang 0933 8188 771 and we might be able to fast track your application coz prioritized ang referral.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234