Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011
Like Tree1Likes

Hows the PHIL-IT CGE certification exam?

This discussion is about "Hows the PHIL-IT CGE certification exam?" in the "Programming" forums.
kanang companies nga japanese ang clients ky mg.matter na ang philnits and mas lisud philnits compared to phil-it gce.. by level pud na ang philnits, ...

Default Re: Hows the PHIL-IT CGE certification exam?

kanang companies nga japanese ang clients ky mg.matter na ang philnits and mas lisud philnits compared to phil-it gce.. by level pud na ang philnits, naa sayon IT passport -> FE -> APE

Quote Originally Posted by messerchtmitt View Post
    Phil-IT CGE, PHILNITS, TESDA Programming NCIV and etc are just money making business in the Philippines. Businessman are always looking for ways to make money. Certifications like this can't guarantee you're hired. In my experience, I have lots of certifications but nobody hires me locally instead I was hired overseas directly without even presenting my certification. It's because according to the British who interviewed me, they don't know and didn't recognize the Phil-IT CGE, PHILNITS and TESDA. What they want from me is my skills not the paper.
    good day. Aw hinoun, dili pud siguro ni maka-guarantee para makasulod ug trabaho in and out. Kung tinoud man gani ni, that they are only making business here in the philippines and they are always looking for ways to make money as you've mention. Nan, ilaha na pud na. Pero sa akong bahin, tinoud I'll agree with you @messerchtmitt kay skills para nako mas importante. Mo-take pa ra ba ko ani nga exam.

pwede mangayo ug reviewer?

exam? na pod for april

Junior Member anonymousprogrammer2012's Avatar

Walai pulos ang mga certifications wa nagamit sa trabaho ako mga certifications kay ang pangutana man gd usually sa ako na experienced sa mga company kay ang ilaha e-ask jd nimu kung pila naka ka years ana nga experienced? unsaon man lang na ang certificates kung walai experienced..wa jd ko kasuway nga gepangutana ko kung naa ba ko mga certificates or trainings bisan ibutang pa na nimu sa resume..wa ra gihapon..
    Burgot69 likes this.

Mga boss! Mu take ko ug Phil-IT GCE next week. Unsa nay mga feedback ninyo ani karon?

Pwede mangayo ug reviewer kung naa mo? I PM sa ko pls. Salamat

Quote Originally Posted by xyberblue View Post
    sorry for the link, here it is:

http://www.cedfit.org/itgce/

I have also reviewer of Phil-IT GCE. MEdyo pareha ra siya sa PHILNITS gamay.

pwede ko mangau aning reviewer boss?? mg review ko daan usa mo take.. please send lng dre.. goldenjaylord@gmail.com.. thank you kau boss

8.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011