Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 633

TV Ratings Issue between ABS-CBN and GMA


This discussion is about "TV Ratings Issue between ABS-CBN and GMA " in the "Politics & Current Events" forums.
Originally Posted by junmar4 mao jud... let's watch CCTN... mao ba ni siya katong ch 47? katong naay tres metros? ahehehe...lingaw ko tan-aw sa tres ...

  1. #31
    Elite Member Empress_Of_Drac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,801

    Default Re: ratings issue between abs and gma


    Quote Originally Posted by junmar4
    mao jud... let's watch CCTN...
    mao ba ni siya katong ch 47? katong naay tres metros? ahehehe...lingaw ko tan-aw sa tres metros...

  2. #32
    C.I.A. nab_uang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,924

    Default Re: ratings issue between abs and gma

    nganong mag-away paman cla? ..

    ang mga tawo dila naman motuo sa survey o ratings...

    kay klarong kaaung manipulated lang... para sa ilang kaugalingong interest..

  3. #33
    C.I.A. mata_hari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,746
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: ratings issue between abs and gma

    asa naman to ang informant sa ABS ba?! hala ipakita para ma scrutinize! luoy man sad ko GMA wui...

  4. #34
    Elite Member INFRACTION's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: ratings issue between abs and gma

    maypa tan-aw tag RPN og CCTN.. nindot kaaug mga salidas RPN og CCTN hehe....SAYRI akong tan-awon sa CCTN

  5. #35
    C.I.A. LytSlpr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,219

    Default Re: ratings issue between abs and gma

    Quote Originally Posted by dtex
    bro i think you had it the other way around. remember wlay GMA staion sa bacolod. wlay bala ang ABS. they just cant accept it. kung napa na sila bala nag putak na unta na alipores sa ABS like crisrty fermin pero wala man. daugun nalang ila sa chismis and not on facts.
    i am not taking sides because i seldom watch local TV or TV in general aside from the news. so my opinion is based from what i heard on the news.

    even if there is no GMA station in Bacolod they can still manipulate it by hiring people and it is even more advantageous for them because of that premise.

    ABS CBN is also not stupid to sue the agency if they don't have basis, that means witnesses and evidence otherwise it might boomerang back to them.

  6. #36
    C.I.A. slakker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,820

    Default Re: ratings issue between abs and gma

    ambot nila...

  7. #37
    C.I.A. godsaint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,033
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: ratings issue between abs and gma

    I dont care about the stations.basta ganahn ko sa akong gitan-aw nga programs didto ko.

  8. #38
    C.I.A. madmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: ratings issue between abs and gma

    hehe thats called competition..

  9. #39
    Site Keeper clarkhkent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,798
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: ratings issue between abs and gma

    Quote Originally Posted by INFRACTION
    boycott both stations...
    national geographic na lang btaw akong gitan-aw karon....

  10. #40
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    353

    Default Re: ratings issue between abs and gma

    Quote Originally Posted by LytSlpr
    i am not taking sides because i seldom watch local TV or TV in general aside from the news. so my opinion is based from what i heard on the news.

    even if there is no GMA station in Bacolod they can still manipulate it by hiring people and it is even more advantageous for them because of that premise.

    ABS CBN is also not stupid to sue the agency if they don't have basis, that means witnesses and evidence otherwise it might boomerang back to them.
    i disagree. kung napa ebidensya ang ABS kanang lig-onn wala na 1 hour nana nga presentation. but all they have are chismiss. thats y GMA is suing them. lets see. this fiasco is starting to backfire nila

  11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top