View Poll Results: Covid-19 vs Duterte - Prepared or Not?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. Prepared

    6 31.58%
  • No. Not prepared

    13 68.42%
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 157
Like Tree31Likes

Covid-19 Vs Duterte


This discussion is about "Covid-19 Vs Duterte" in the "Politics & Current Events" forums.
...

  1. #21
    C.I.A. brownie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,997

    Default hahaha civil war incoming ~ gotta get a bucket of popcorn



  2. #22
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32
    Yes, I do believe lot of people really overestimate that things, it's just another epidemy, maybe worldwide but nothing more anyway than it already is from what we may have. Yet it's so advertised like I really do not know.... and how did they know it's coronavirus ?

  3. #23
    C.I.A. brownie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,997
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakalkis View Post
    Yes, I do believe lot of people really overestimate that things, it's just another epidemy, maybe worldwide but nothing more anyway than it already is from what we may have. Yet it's so advertised like I really do not know.... and how did they know it's coronavirus ?
    Two words: Normies btfo.


    Also, NPCs will be the ones in the front line once the brain microchip a.k.a Covid19 vaccine will be mandatory in 6 months.
    The entire US is comprised of 90% NPCs and the other 10% are autistic incels.
    Last edited by brownie; 03-23-2020 at 08:28 AM.

  4. #24
    C.I.A. slakker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,179
    prepared ra, pwede na i-lift ang lockdown

  5. #25
    C.I.A. brownie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,997

    Default Philippines Namba Wan!


  6. #26
    C.I.A. leo_trams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    4,428
    AS OF 2200H APRIL 12, 2020 SOUTH EAST ASIA COVID-19
    SEAsia Total Cases Total Deaths % DEATH RATE
    Indonesia 4,241 373 8.80%
    Philippines 4,648 297 6.39%
    Malaysia 4,683 76 1.62%
    Thailand 2,551 38 1.49%
    Singapore 2,299 8 0.35%
    Myanmar 38 3 7.89%
    Brunei 136 1 0.74%
    Vietnam 260 0.00%
    Cambodia 122 0.00%
    Laos 19 0.00%
    Timor-Leste 2 0.00%
    https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

  7. #27
    C.I.A. brownie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,997

    Default The hoax is getting clearer by the day.


  8. #28
    C.I.A. brownie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,997

    Default Well, that's just fvcking great. Now, Cebu when?

    They've come to realize... and so should we.


  9. #29
    C.I.A. NapoleonBlownapart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,840
    Quote Originally Posted by brownie View Post
    partida wa pa ni mass testing

  10. #30
    C.I.A. slakker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,179
    taga barrio luz ra mupildi aning covid...
    Last edited by slakker; 04-15-2020 at 10:03 AM.

  11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

 
  1. Grace Poe vs. Rody Duterte comparison
    By PresidentDuterte in forum Politics & Current Events
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 05-24-2015, 01:26 PM
  2. Duterte issues 48-hour ultimatum vs bombers
    By pepponeskie in forum Politics & Current Events
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 11-20-2013, 01:12 AM
  3. Guyz READ THIS!!! and give your comment/opinion!!! Duterte vs. Valte
    By slavouh20 in forum Politics & Current Events
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-07-2013, 09:16 PM
  4. roy jones vs tito trinidad - january 19 2008
    By brad in forum Sports & Recreation
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 10:09 PM
  5. Maritess vs the Superfriends
    By chronnus in forum Humor
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-25-2007, 08:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top