Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Cebu Traffic: Getting more serious

This discussion is about "Cebu Traffic: Getting more serious" in the "Politics & Current Events" forums.
Problem rajud sa Cebu kay ang nagdala man. daghan plano projects ang katong Metro Cebu Development Board, pero pagmayor ni Tomas, iyang gipapahawa ang Cebu ...

Blog Entries

Problem rajud sa Cebu kay ang nagdala man.
    daghan plano projects ang katong Metro Cebu Development Board, pero pagmayor ni Tomas, iyang gipapahawa ang Cebu City sa MDCB kay wa kunoy gamit.

Di na ganahan si Tomas ug sultian siya, gusto niya siya ra kay gusto niya iyaha ma-credit.
    Mao na nalangay atong BRT. gi-approve ni PNoy pag-hapit na mahuman iyang term.
    Kay pet projet na ni Tomas ang BRT.

Tan-aw ninyo, feasible paba ang BRT karon? Lisud na. Samot na nga ig-abot kuno sa BanTal road kay wala nay dedicated lane, road sharing na. TOMAS!. mawala ang essence sa BRT nga timed bus.

cebu has become a sh*t city to drive...yawa ning BRT, wa gihapon pisti...

naay plano sa mandaue pacific mall nga subway nya padung sa new bridge...adto gihapon mag-abot sa bridge...pagka-loslos nga project...

naay mambaling subway, mas mubo pas SRP tunnel...murag wa hinungdan...ngano man diay ug kuoton na nilang treasure diha ilawom sa Jun Silva's knife dretso ba...ipa-agi paman ug subway2x nga mubo kaayo...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kit_cebu View Post
    cebu has become a sh*t city to drive...yawa ning BRT, wa gihapon pisti...

naay plano sa mandaue pacific mall nga subway nya padung sa new bridge...adto gihapon mag-abot sa bridge...pagka-loslos nga project...

naay mambaling subway, mas mubo pas SRP tunnel...murag wa hinungdan...ngano man diay ug kuoton na nilang treasure diha ilawom sa Jun Silva's knife dretso ba...ipa-agi paman ug subway2x nga mubo kaayo...
    naa diay treasure dha bai? haha!
    mao bitaw. duda ko aning tunnel nga project.
    4 lanes nga dan giguba para sa 2 lane nga tunnel.

unya, plano pa ni Tomas nga if naa na ang BRT kay exclusive for BRT lang daw ni ang tunnel. DMD!
    mao bitaw wa nisugot si Rama ana nga project.

Project bya na ni bobot.

Ang BRT murag hanap pas panan-aw sa mga tiguwang uy!

Blog Entries
    Lisod naman nang BRT kay gagmay raman ta'g dalan. Okay ra nanang BRT if expressway atong dalan kalapda ... unsaon man, gi unhan man gud buhat ug establishment kay mao lagi, probinsya ra ang Cebu..

Quote Originally Posted by kreik101 View Post
    So youre saying theres no chance? Thats nice.
    Yes... I mean is that all you can say? See all these posters' frustration about the BRT plan?
    That has got to be the only hope in minimizing this traffic jam and yet, it was only Tomas'
    idea of toying with the people to garner likes on facebook.

The possibility of uplifting Cebu's urban problems is nil. Stone cold zero. So stop dreaming.

This is the future of Cebu BRT esp those streets without dedicated lanes, ay nalang mo palag kay isa ray pinaka maayong tao sa Cebu di mo dawat ug suggestions sa cebu kay cya naka tagiya.

Blog Entries
    goodluck sa traffic next week UBEC!

Quote Originally Posted by brownie View Post
    Yes... I mean is that all you can say? See all these posters' frustration about the BRT plan?
    That has got to be the only hope in minimizing this traffic jam and yet, it was only Tomas'
    idea of toying with the people to garner likes on facebook.

The possibility of uplifting Cebu's urban problems is nil. Stone cold zero. So stop dreaming.

Do I need to say more?
    Any problem would be impossible to solve for naysayers.
    If you can suggest a solution for this mess, which at this point you still haven't even once, then we can get technical about it and have a fruitful thread that maybe younger generations (if you're not one of them,which you sound like one) can still learn about theoretically.
    And as for your advice, I've already stopped dreaming. At my age, I'm already enjoying it.

Do I need to say more?
    Any problem would be impossible to solve for naysayers.
    If you can suggest a solution for this mess, which at this point you still haven't even once, then we can get technical about it and have a fruitful thread that maybe younger generations (if you're not one of them,which you sound like one) can still learn about theoretically.
    And as for your advice, I've already stopped dreaming. At my age, I'm already enjoying it.
    While you're enjoying the remaining bit of your life, Im living to the fullest at the start of my second half. That's quite
    funny of you to brag about your gout-infected age when the generation after you (I, along w/ the millenials) are
    going to be the future standard bearers in both politics and technology whom I suspect will improve it.

Also, Im not saying there is no hope. There is, but probably not in your lifetime coz you can't stop other islanders from
    coming to Cebu. That in itself is the reason why our population rose nonstop. Imagine half are driving their own cars?
    That's traffic jam personified. The more Cebu is embellished, the more people coming. And that's what happened to
    Manila, even with all those expressways they had built. That same sh!t is happening to us right now. If Imperial Manila
    couldn't solve it, how much more could we?

Want me to re-quote all your post here just to make it clear?
    Ok here's the solution(s) that Tomas' and you had in mind:

Many people in Japan can easily afford cars, but the government requires them to have a parking space before they can acquire one.
    Even then, they dont use their cars and instead opt to bike or walk to the train stations since it is faster and more convenient than bringing their own cars. Which is evident during weekdays where people just leave their cars on their garage / paid parking lots and they just commute to work. Plus, parking on commercial establishments are pretty expensive as well.
    Although traffic is really bad on the highways in and out major highways during the holidays since people would flock to the countryside.
    Not really envied that country since if mao pana tua nako decades ago. But theres always something about Cebu wherein locals always go home.
    And you know well overpasses dont work, any person involve in civil and planning works know that (maybe except people in the dpwh and politicians).
    But the point is providing a reliable and alternative method of transportation that would be AN OPTION for car owners to ditch their wheels en route to work, school, etc. You yourself who know Japan 'very well' should know how it works, and I lived there for some time so I can attest to that!
    And you know everyone pays taxes, you can contribute to the betterment of the society by abiding simple and basic traffic rules.

BUT Adapting and moving on our status quo isnt helping this country, sama nalang nimo gisulti na di nani mu asenso ang pinas.
    There are a lot of countries without the level of discipline Japanese people have but still they were able to implement the basics. Some people in Singapore, especially the locals, still jaywalk, spit and litter even though theres heavy fines. Thai people are somewhat like here in the Philippines but how come in Bangkok theyre inching up and not down? Even in Vietnam's problem with jaywalking and motorcycles dwarfs Cebu's dilemma, but still they were able to have bus stops and timed routes, and people wouldnt have a choice but to walk to the bus stop kay diha raman mu hunong.
    Its like saying implement the rules, maski sa Cebu kabantay naman tingali ka na mulakaw ang tao kung asa mu hunong ang jeep kay naay Citom sa unahan?
    Well to suggest a few maybe award to only a few transpo companies para wa nay competition sa pasahero and naay schedule sa buses, mao mana ila gibuhat sa uban nasod and makabantay man sad tingali ka sa efficiency sa Ceres diha sa Cebu karon.
    Then its like saying na wala najud pagasa ang Pilipinas and leave ourselves in envy of our neighbors (Vietnam, Thailand, etc.) slowly progressing while we are left with our pinoy pride jeepneys slowly crumbling. haha
    If you go to the suburbs/wards of Tokyo, to name, Itabashi or etc, roads are very narrow (narrower than our own streets) and sidewalks are non-existent but still people ride their bikes or walk to the train station.
    They just painted the sides of the road with a colored (green) rubberized material to indicate that people should walk/bike at this part.

Well, it also ends up with discipline sa mga tao as well, but theres always a way to enforce it.
    So youre saying theres no chance? Thats nice.

TLDR: Basically, you do NOT have a point. You are not even suggesting anything aside from the obvious.

So you want to get technical? Fine. I dont really mind. You can post physics/math figures to your heart's
    content but that doesn't make you smart enough because if you were, you wont even be here posting
    nonsense. You can put your CV, your pictures, your profle even, just to prove who you are and make a
    name for yourself. As if netizens care.

PS: Ok I'll be ignoring this once and for all.
    Last edited by brownie; 01-16-2018 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by brownie View Post
    While you're enjoying the remaining bit of your life, Im living to the fullest at the start of my second half. That's quite
    funny of you to brag about your gout-infected age when the generation after you (us along w/ the millenials) are
    going to be the future standard bearers in both politics and technology whom I suspect will improve it.

Also, Im not saying there is no hope. There is, but probably not in your lifetime coz you can't stop other islanders from
    coming to Cebu. That in itself is the reason why our population rose nonstop. Imagine half are driving their own cars?
    That's traffic jam personified. The more Cebu is embellished, the more people coming. And that's what happened to
    Manila, even with all those expressways they had built. That same sh!t is happening to us right now. If Imperial Manila
    couldn't solve it, how much more could we?

Want me to re-quote all your post here just to make it clear?
    Ok here's the solution(s) that Tomas' and you had in mind:

TLDR: Basically, you do NOT have a point. You are not even suggesting anything aside from the obvious.

So you want to get technical? Fine. I dont really mind. You can post physics/math figures to your heart's
    content but that doesn't make you smart enough because if you were, you wont even be here posting
    nonsense. You can put your CV, your pictures, your profle even, just to prove who you are and make a
    name for yourself. As if netizens care.

PS: Ok I'll be ignoring this once and for all.
    Now whos implying to be smart in the first place? ��
    Why so pissed? Its a forum, you just proved yourself so many times already. ��
    Grow up.

11.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast