Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Jerusalem row: Clashes erupt over Trump move

This discussion is about "Jerusalem row: Clashes erupt over Trump move" in the "Politics & Current Events" forums.

C.I.A.

Quote Originally Posted by NapoleonBlownapart View Post
    Modern Palestenians are Arabs and are not related to the Philistines.
    you maybe right. and depending on who the source is, here is a qoute from the jerusalemchannel.tv itself,,,

"Today the ancient Philistines no longer exist; however the term rendered “Palestine” is literally, “the land of the Philistines,” and is translated as such in Scripture. Furthermore, the Bible uses Philistines as an End-Time idiom meaning the Palestinians. Isaiah 11:14 declares that Israel shall “fly upon the shoulders of the Philistines [i.e. Palestinians] toward the west [i.e. Gaza]…” Some Bible prophecy teachers therefore apply Isaiah 11:14 to current operations, although the Jerusalem Channel is not didactic concerning End-Time prophecy. [Others apply this prophecy to the Millenium rule of Messiah, when Jesus returns.]"

kung basihan ang bibliya nga mao ang mo justify sa land grabbing, and this is what netanyahu is always peddling to world leaders, then lets go back to 70AD when Rome sacked Jerusalem and its people were exciled and scattered to western europe. mogamit mga judio ug biblia, then lets use a bit of history during the roman empire. the sephardic jews in western europe had already accepted their fate. the kingdom of israel had long been dead and jerusalem it's graveyard.
    Last edited by godwhacker; 12-29-2017 at 12:25 AM.

C.I.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by NapoleonBlownapart View Post
    igo ra na sila sa saba2 kay di man jud na sila kalupig sa Israel ug ginubatay. If na reverse pa ang sitwasyon mao pud na ila buhaton ang e declare ang Jerusalem as their capital.. hahhaha.. Jordan jud nakaingon ani kay niapil pag 6 day war.. wa pa unta sila niapil di unta e occupy sa Israel ang East Jerusalem.
    blame balfour.

and here's from the Jew owned New York Times... The U.N.’s Rebuke of Trump on Jerusalem

Quote Originally Posted by godwhacker View Post
    you maybe right. and depending on who the source is, here is a qoute from the jerusalemchannel.tv itself,,,

"Today the ancient Philistines no longer exist; however the term rendered “Palestine” is literally, “the land of the Philistines,” and is translated as such in Scripture. Furthermore, the Bible uses Philistines as an End-Time idiom meaning the Palestinians. Isaiah 11:14 declares that Israel shall “fly upon the shoulders of the Philistines [i.e. Palestinians] toward the west [i.e. Gaza]…” Some Bible prophecy teachers therefore apply Isaiah 11:14 to current operations, although the Jerusalem Channel is not didactic concerning End-Time prophecy. [Others apply this prophecy to the Millenium rule of Messiah, when Jesus returns.]"

kung basihan ang bibliya nga mao ang mo justify sa land grabbing, and this is what netanyahu is always peddling to world leaders, then lets go back to 70AD when Rome sacked Jerusalem and its people were exciled and scattered to western europe. mogamit mga judio ug biblia, then lets use a bit of history during the roman empire. the sephardic jews in western europe had already accepted their fate. the kingdom of israel had long been dead and jerusalem it's graveyard.
    Spoils of war na na oi.. Kung nabali pa ang sitwasyon lage pag 1948, napildi pa ang Israel I'm pretty sure the Arabs would keep the whole Jerusalem. If they want to take it, it seems they should take it by force. Di man sila ganahan ug coexistence. Ila bya gibutaran ang Hamas nga ang objective is to expel the Jews from all Israel.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by godwhacker View Post
    blame balfour.

and here's from the Jew owned New York Times... The U.N.’s Rebuke of Trump on Jerusalem
    Yes part of the problem is the Brits over promised the Jews and the Arabs.

4.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234