Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 17242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree156Likes

Nike cuts ties with Manny Pacquiao after the boxing champ said gay people "are worse than animals."

This discussion is about "Nike cuts ties with Manny Pacquiao after the boxing champ said gay people "are worse than animals."" in the "Politics & Current Events" forums.
LOL.. wagi sir @ View Profile: yhokz101 - iSTORYA.NET...

LOL.. wagi sir @ View Profile: yhokz101 - iSTORYA.NET
    yhokz101 likes this.

C.I.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by dolina View Post
    Thank you for proving my point, Manny fan.
    wow. its like talking to a tree. hahaha. @yhokz101 i give up.hahaha.
    yhokz101 likes this.

I wonder, given a choice, will a Filipino choose Jesus Christ or Manny Pacquaio?

- - - Updated - - -

I find it amusing that the word is offensive on Istorya. I wonder if salsal is censored.
    LOL....Amazing...
    dolina likes this.

Manny's opinion was taken out of context because the media only showed the part where Manny compared people (who does the act) as worse than animals.. but if you look at the whole interview, religion aside, there is really nothing wrong because he was speaking "AS A CHRISTIAN" context.. so for those bashers, kindly see the whole interview..

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    wow. its like talking to a tree. hahaha. @yhokz101 i give up.hahaha.
    Why thank you.

Trees provide oxygen, shade, wood and a home for wildlife.

In contrast to a fan who can see no evil in what Manny proposes in "putting to death" the LGBT.

Manny should stay a boxer or better yet a Pastor. Bigotry and discrimination has no place in public office.

Quote Originally Posted by redcat_13 View Post
    Manny's opinion was taken out of context because the media only showed the part where Manny compared people (who does the act) as worse than animals.. but if you look at the whole interview, religion aside, there is really nothing wrong because he was speaking "AS A CHRISTIAN" context.. so for those bashers, kindly see the whole interview..
    I actually watch the whole TV5 interview, his very "forced" Instagram apology to somewhat salvage the Nike deal and the DZMM interview with Karen Davila.

Only thing he is consistent is using the Holy Bible as a shield for his position to "put to death" the LGBT.

Manny even says animals do not practice homosexuality but he as much a scientist as I am a boxer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homose...ior_in_animals

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...exual_behavior

BBC - Earth - Are there any homosexual animals?

I also find it difficult to give credibility to any person who cherry picks passages from the book of Leviticus when he...

- eats pork Leviticus 11:7 And the pig, though it has a divided hoof, does not chew the cud; it is unclean for you.
    - eats tahong Leviticus 11:9 Context: "'These you may eat of all that are in the waters: whatever has fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, that you may eat.
    - eats dinuguan Leviticus 17 NIV
    - has tattoos Leviticus 19:28 "'Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD.
    - wears clothing with mix fabrics Leviticus 19:19 "'Keep my decrees. "'Do not mate different kinds of animals. "'Do not plant your field with two kinds of seed. "'Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material.
    - shaves his beard Leviticus 19:27 "'Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard.

Manny voted no to the RH Bill and wants more straight people in the hopes we reproduce more.

I actually watch the whole TV5 interview, his very "forced" Instagram apology to somewhat salvage the Nike deal and the DZMM interview with Karen Davila.

Only thing he is consistent is using the Holy Bible as a shield for his position to "put to death" the LGBT.

Manny even says animals do not practice homosexuality but he as much a scientist as I am a boxer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homose...ior_in_animals

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...exual_behavior

BBC - Earth - Are there any homosexual animals?

I also find it difficult to give credibility to any person who cherry picks passages from the book of Leviticus when he...

- eats pork Leviticus 11:7 And the pig, though it has a divided hoof, does not chew the cud; it is unclean for you.
    - eats tahong Leviticus 11:9 Context: "'These you may eat of all that are in the waters: whatever has fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, that you may eat.
    - eats dinuguan Leviticus 17 NIV
    - has tattoos Leviticus 19:28 "'Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD.
    - wears clothing with mix fabrics Leviticus 19:19 "'Keep my decrees. "'Do not mate different kinds of animals. "'Do not plant your field with two kinds of seed. "'Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material.
    - shaves his beard Leviticus 19:27 "'Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard.

Manny voted no to the RH Bill and wants more straight people in the hopes we reproduce more.
    Wow effort and todo research! Hahaha. Kalma lang ta, wa bitaw kaila si manny nimo. Ang puso mo

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu Fashion View Post
    Wow effort and todo research! Hahaha. Kalma lang ta, wa bitaw kaila si manny nimo. Ang puso mo
    lol tuod.

When fighting ignorance you should use information and proper scholarly citations.

A true Christian builds bridges and not walls.

Discriminating against the LGBT and wanting them dead is not a Christian thing to do.

That's what Hitlers and Nazis did in WW2.

lol tuod.

When fighting ignorance you should use information and proper scholarly citations.

A true Christian builds bridges and not walls.

Discriminating against the LGBT and wanting them dead is not a Christian thing to do.

That's what Hitlers and Nazis did in WW2.
    If you mean to say that what happened in Sodom and Gomorrah is building bridges, then I quit istorya.net

Quote Originally Posted by raissah View Post
    If you mean to say that what happened in Sodom and Gomorrah is building bridges, then I quit istorya.net
    Sodom and Gomorrah have been used as a metaphor for vice and homosexuality.

A lot of European countries like the Netherlands and Denmark are modern equivalents to Sodom and Gomorrah in the sense that they allow same-sxx marriage and are god-less places as compared to the Philippines. Christian places of worship are largely empty in Europe.

And yet we send OFWs there to find work because their societies have far less graft and corruption than the Philippines, their income gap is narrower and their economies are better than ours.

In the DZMM interview Manny believes "it is impossible for a nation to become successful or be blessed without the guidance of the Lord. It is impossible for a nation to have peace and unity without God." In essence our leaders need to be Godly to remove corruption. And yet we as a nation pride itself for being very religious, spiritual and Godly for centuries.

Perhaps after such a long time we should have a rethink of what works and what does not work with having a better society.

To put it plainly the Philippines, as it is right now, should NOT be as god-less as Europe. It's a very bad idea for that to happen.

11.    Advertisement

Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 17242526272829 ... LastLast