Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2835363738394041 ... LastLast
Like Tree238Likes

Alcoy vs Ateneo brawl

This discussion is about "Alcoy vs Ateneo brawl" in the "Politics & Current Events" forums.
cla mo tudlo ug discplina sa anak.. unya cla mismo alai dciplina sa kaugalingon.. kung unsai binuhatan sa parents.. mao sad ravai ma sunod sa ...

cla mo tudlo ug discplina sa anak.. unya cla mismo alai dciplina sa kaugalingon.. kung unsai binuhatan sa parents.. mao sad ravai ma sunod sa bata... hays...... nanung nag apil2x pamn oi ang parents oi..... dapat kasabot na unta cla ana... na sports rana...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pirehro View Post
    mao, basin na settle na.
    ayaw kabalaka g sugdan napud nko ahehehe

Football body bans 3 | Sun.Star

naa pa jd d i lain ni apil sa rambol

I am a brother of the man in grey. Mediation started last Sunday and is ongoing. For those interested in reading about the other sides, here's a blog post ... Football brawl: the other sides | In Between Columns

I am not looking for an argument. This post is only for those interested in reading about the other sides including Jose Mari Kwan, that smaller boy being choked.

Default The Other Sides

Yup, daghan ang involved that Sunstar did not write about when the story first came out. Kon Star Wars pa, duna niy prequel. For example, have you read about the side of the smaller boy being choked?

I am a brother of the man in grey. And I want to relay here that mediation has already began. No, money has not exchanged hands because my brother is not rich and the Binoliraos are not out for money. What this line of reasoning has not considered is the side of the Kwans.

For those interested in knowing the other sides, please read my post ... Football brawl: the other sides | In Between Columns.

We read already the side of the Kwans. Please read the entire thread. There is even a question here why kwan was able to get up right away if he could not breathe anymore, choked, and neck about to snap. Someone mentioned in this thread that if that was the case then he should still be lying down and be gasping for air.
    shik@m@ru, crossramz and mio like this.

The prequel does not matter. And for God's sake this is not Star Wars.
    Your brod committed a grave mistake by hitting a minor instead of separating them.
    Still talking of mediation? No apologies?

Just back read the whole 38 pages and you'll see that the odds are heavily against you.....
    Last edited by b00rdz; 03-26-2014 at 10:12 AM.
    edoy and WebDev like this.

Quote Originally Posted by anol_cebu View Post
    Yup, daghan ang involved that Sunstar did not write about when the story first came out. Kon Star Wars pa, duna niy prequel. For example, have you read about the side of the smaller boy being choked?

I am a brother of the man in grey. And I want to relay here that mediation has already began. No, money has not exchanged hands because my brother is not rich and the Binoliraos are not out for money. What this line of reasoning has not considered is the side of the Kwans.

For those interested in knowing the other sides, please read my post ... Football brawl: the other sides | In Between Columns.
    Kining screenshoot nimu boss, nabasa ni sa imu brother? Don't you think your brother's blow was over and beyond demeaning, degrading, or debasing the GK's intrinsic worth and dignity?
    Last edited by twEATer; 03-26-2014 at 10:18 AM.

And to add, I am not sure why you would be mentioning this. How can you relate this to your brother's inappropriate action? I did my own research also and this only applies if the person was defending himself. Your brother was on the offensive side.
    Last edited by twEATer; 03-26-2014 at 10:26 AM.
    tuWaD!!! likes this.

Look mr. Brother. Nothing against you but your article presents pseudo facts which really don't fit the circumstances of the brawl to JUSTIFY the actions of your brother. That is why this headlock and even this decision is being referred to as propaganda in this thread.

True, it does not completely justify the actions of his brother. Ang article, ga-ilihis. The focal point here is the actions of your brother. Not the fight between the kids. We are pretty clear with the fight between the kids.

Read more about Self-defense here. Mas sayon sabton.
    Self-Defense | @bogadomo.com
    edoy likes this.

11.    Advertisement

Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2835363738394041 ... LastLast