Page 469 of 1835 FirstFirst ... 459466467468469470471472479 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,690 of 18344
Like Tree1192Likes

All About Current Admin of Duterte

This discussion is about "All About Current Admin of Duterte" in the "Politics & Current Events" forums.
Originally Posted by Scott Bernard Businessmen are concentrating their bets on Grace Poe , because she can protect their investments (legal or illegal). Okay unta ...

C.I.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Bernard View Post
    Businessmen are concentrating their bets on Grace Poe, because she can protect their investments (legal or illegal). Okay unta si Mar pero baho naman siya sa katawhan.

Binay is also a threat to the businessmen kay dili man nila ma dali2x ug control kay utro man pod maro^ ang bu-ang. So I doubt they are fully supporting him.
    really grace poe? asa ka kabasa ana boss?

and i thought they want duterte.

Duterte still best bet for president in 2016 – businessmen

Kasagaran mga sakyanan ako makit an mga luxury cars diri cebu naay sticker DU30.....

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    really grace poe? asa ka kabasa ana boss?

and i thought they want duterte.

Duterte still best bet for president in 2016 €“ businessmen
    Ako langna analysis boss... Kay naa ko nabasahan nga most of the survey companies naay connection sa mga big businessmen (Cojuanco, etc...).

The Cojuanco clan does not fully support with the Aquino / LP administration... it is known to the public.

The Cojuancos and other powerful businessmen wants a president that they can control or manipulate. Grace Poe seems like a good choice for that, a puppet president.

Whereas, it is possible some would rather work for a sureball candidate like Duterte so that they can maintain and protect their interest and properties. It is better that way.

C.I.A.
    Ako langna analysis boss... Kay naa ko nabasahan nga most of the survey companies naay connection sa mga big businessmen (Cojuanco, etc...).

The Cojuanco clan does not fully support with the Aquino / LP administration... it is known to the public.

The Cojuancos and other powerful businessmen wants a president that they can control or manipulate. Grace Poe seems like a good choice for that, a puppet president.

Whereas, it is possible some would rather work for a sureball candidate like Duterte so that they can maintain and protect their interest and properties. It is better that way.
    cojuangco's are after candidates who protects their interest especially the coco levy fund. hence, poe. last election it was erap. thats why erap almost won again.

asa man ka nakabasa boss nga ang survey companies naay connection sa mga businessmen especially cojuangco?that would be interesting.

cojuangco's are after candidates who protects their interest especially the coco levy fund. hence, poe. last election it was erap. thats why erap almost won again.

asa man ka nakabasa boss nga ang survey companies naay connection sa mga businessmen especially cojuangco?that would be interesting.
    Naa man sa Google boss. Murag Pulse Asia ba to or SWS Survey nga ang head uncle ni Grace Poe...

Meanwhile... sa local news...

Politics behind new PRO 7 leadership | Sun.Star

Kwentong barbero... Ang outgoing PRO7 regional chief kay naay preferred presidential candidate, mao ge reassign sa Davao.

Meanwhile si Chief Supt. Patrocinio Aredidon Comendador Jr. either neutral or has a good blessing from the current administration.

Although maayo man pod nga leader is Comendador... It gives us a chilling note nga "panic mode" na jud ang outgoing administration.

C.I.A.
    Naa man sa Google boss. Murag Pulse Asia ba to or SWS Survey nga ang head uncle ni Grace Poe...
    kani imo pasabot?

'Noynoy kin, allies behind Pulse, SWS' | Headlines, News, The Philippine Star | philstar.com

murag contradicting man sa imo ingon kay based ana nga article kaliwat ni noynoy ang tao behind ana nga survey companies. if they are related to noynoy, then survey's would've favoured roxas and not poe right?

kani imo pasabot?

'Noynoy kin, allies behind Pulse, SWS' | Headlines, News, The Philippine Star | philstar.com

murag contradicting man sa imo ingon kay based ana nga article kaliwat ni noynoy ang tao behind ana nga survey companies. if they are related to noynoy, then survey's would've favoured roxas and not poe right?
    Poe is their backup plan... Ang public dili man jud ganahan ni Roxas while si Poe kay lukewarm ra ang reaction sa masa... It would be useless and inaccurate if they will focus on Roxas.

Kung mangilad man gani sila, dapat ang ilad duol2x pod sa reality.... That's why sa mga surveys ron, second na si Duterte. Kay if makadaog si Duterte, ilang excuse kay "slight error" ra.

The survey companies are also protecting their asses. Kay if ila jud e down si Duterte nga unbelievable napod kaayo, it would definitely destroy their credibility if landslide victory man gani si Digong.

Like what I mentioned... Even if Cojuanco si BS Aquino, they are not in good terms with Danding, Peping and his spouse Titing Cojuanco...

There was even an interview that I saw a year or two ago, si Peping og Titing ni ingon BS does not listen to their advise... they are not in good terms with him.
    Last edited by Scott Bernard; 04-04-2016 at 11:40 AM.

C.I.A.
    Poe is their backup plan... Ang public dili man jud ganahan ni Roxas while si Poe kay lukewarm ra ang reaction sa masa... It would be useless and inaccurate if they will focus on Roxas.

Kung mangilad man gani sila, dapat ang ilad duol2x pod sa reality.... That's why sa mga surveys ron, second na si Duterte. Kay if makadaog si Duterte, ilang excuse kay "slight error" ra.

The survey companies are also protecting their asses. Kay if ila jud e down si Duterte nga unbelievable napod kaayo, it would definitely destroy their credibility if landslide victory man gani si Digong.
    mao ba? poe is their backup plan? asa man ka nakakuha ana nga info boss?

all along, i thought NPC/Cojuanco's supports poe ever since.

NPC: Grace Poe is our presidential bet

and then their second choice is binay.

Presidential bets: NPC support for Grace Poe 'not solid'

mao ba? poe is their backup plan? asa man ka nakakuha ana nga info boss?

all along, i thought NPC/Cojuanco's supports poe ever since.

NPC: Grace Poe is our presidential bet

and then their second choice is binay.

Presidential bets: NPC support for Grace Poe 'not solid'
    Grace Poe is the priority of NPC ever since.

I meant second choice sa admin and other big businessmen not connected with NPC.

Anyways, some of it are personal analysis opinions basing on news / current events and human psychology.

C.I.A.

Like what I mentioned... Even if Cojuanco si BS Aquino, they are not in good terms with Danding, Peping and his spouse Titing Cojuanco...

There was even an interview that I saw a year or two ago, si Peping og Titing ni ingon BS does not listen to their advise... they are not in good terms with him.
    even during marcos time cojuanco's and aquinos are not in good terms. this is a very very common knowledge.

- - - Updated - - -

Grace Poe is the priority of NPC ever since.

I meant second choice sa admin and other big businessmen not connected with NPC.

Anyways, some of it are personal analysis opinions basing on news / current events and human psychology.
    oh so basically your saying Poe is the second choice of admin and other big businessmen? i'll look it up.

11.    Advertisement