Page 468 of 1835 FirstFirst ... 458465466467468469470471478 ... LastLast
Results 4,671 to 4,680 of 18341
Like Tree1195Likes

All About Current Admin of Duterte


This discussion is about "All About Current Admin of Duterte" in the "Politics & Current Events" forums.
Originally Posted by marius question: mag unsa man mo if si Roxas or Binay ang makadaog mang hambug.. then a year later mag bagut.but napud ...

  1. #4671
    C.I.A. Crimson_Viper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    6,028

    Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    question:

    mag unsa man mo if si Roxas or Binay ang makadaog
    mang hambug.. then a year later mag bagut.but napud sa gov.. wahahahahahaha
    balik.balik ra, every 6 yrs.. impeach napud, then mag wheel chair napud.. bwahahahahahahah

  2. #4672
    C.I.A.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,482
    Quote Originally Posted by zHun View Post
    Duterte sa bohol karong adlawa.Dili pani mao kay sa Tagbilaran city rani cya.. naa pay Ubay Bohol.. didto gikan si duterte pag palis nya gabii na sa siya sa syudad.og nag human ani mo dung pag panglao.og karong urasa padulong napod c mayor didto.


    Nya ang resulta ani sa sws og pulse asia c grace poe japon ang labaw. Klariks kaayo.lol.
    mao ba boss? nag survey diay ang sws ug pulse asia sa bohol nya labaw si poe?

  3. #4673
    C.I.A. ryeaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,258
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    question:

    mag unsa man mo if si Roxas or Binay ang makadaog
    kanang panahona bosslalabs, utngon and kayahon najud nako malayo sa akong mga anak and molangyaw ko. you know my sentiments about leaving them pero if si BINAY or ROXAS ang modaog HOPELESS CASE na jud ang PINAS.

  4. #4674
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    mao ba boss? nag survey diay ang sws ug pulse asia sa bohol nya labaw si poe?
    ang dakung pangutana anang survey kay taas ang percentage ni mar (35%) kontra kang duterte (21%) sa visayas..

    tanawa ngari ay.

    Poe takes solo lead, Duterte in 2nd place: Pulse Asia | ABS-CBN News

    mas katuohan pa ang gulp..

  5. #4675
    C.I.A.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,482
    Quote Originally Posted by renalaine View Post
    ang dakung pangutana anang survey kay taas ang percentage ni mar (35%) kontra kang duterte (21%) sa visayas..

    tanawa ngari ay.

    Poe takes solo lead, Duterte in 2nd place: Pulse Asia | ABS-CBN News

    mas katuohan pa ang gulp..
    i have posted this way back and i repeat again. whoever tops the survey wins the election for prez and vice prez. you can check the history of sws survey all the way back to 1998. whether you like it or not. surveys are credible. you can't deny facts.

  6. #4676
    Elite Member bizz_dakk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,161
    Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    question:

    mag unsa man mo if si Roxas or Binay ang makadaog
    similar sad na ako pangutana pag college -- "pag modaog si Erap mag unsa man mo?"

  7. #4677
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    i have posted this way back and i repeat again. whoever tops the survey wins the election for prez and vice prez. you can check the history of sws survey all the way back to 1998. whether you like it or not. surveys are credible. you can't deny facts.
    Think positive..there will be a first time for everything..they will become credible that's why whoever tops win..it will become there free advertisement..those undecided will tend to vote for the one who is on top..

    but it is still early to call..there were many activities done by duterte late this month that can add some points..

  8. #4678
    C.I.A.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,482
    Quote Originally Posted by renalaine View Post
    Think positive..there will be a first time for everything..they will become credible that's why whoever tops win..it will become there free advertisement..those undecided will tend to vote for the one who is on top..

    but it is still early to call..there were many activities done by duterte late this month that can add some points..
    there will always be chances. but its slim. i want duterte to win. he does not have the machinery. at 71 he is working hard going provinces to provinces. 7/11 cups are not credible surveys. that is why duterte needs all the help he can get from his supporters. its not too late though. based on past surveys. whoever tops the survey before the election wins. maayo untag mukalit ug sirit iyang standing just like what binay had last election.

  9. #4679
    Elite Member buknoy24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,413
    Daog lagi na si Duterte.. dako kaayo kog kompyansa.... lahi ra man gud sa uban iya mga pasalig/kumbaga dili traditional iyang mga storya, usa pa sige siya pasalig naa man sad nakita.. he walks his talks... mao nay nakalamang niya sa uban... dako kaayo nag tabang iyang pagvisit province to province para ma educate tong mga tawo nga nag duha2x sa iyaha.....

  10. #4680
    C.I.A. Scott Bernard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,152
    Businessmen are concentrating their bets on Grace Poe, because she can protect their investments (legal or illegal). Okay unta si Mar pero baho naman siya sa katawhan.

    Binay is also a threat to the businessmen kay dili man nila ma dali2x ug control kay utro man pod maro^ ang bu-ang. So I doubt they are fully supporting him.

  11.    Advertisement

Similar Threads

 
  1. All about the Goodness of WebXpress
    By iLoveWebX4ever in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-10-2012, 05:02 AM
  2. ~All about GEARS OF WAR!~
    By obemon in forum Software & Games (Old)
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 07-16-2008, 11:47 AM
  3. ~All About AGE OF EMPIRES!~
    By a0201 in forum Software & Games (Old)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 06:50 AM
  4. Replies: 110
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 10:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top