Page 463 of 1835 FirstFirst ... 453460461462463464465466473 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 18344
Like Tree1192Likes

All About Current Admin of Duterte

This discussion is about "All About Current Admin of Duterte" in the "Politics & Current Events" forums.
Toledo is ready to welcome Mayor Rody Duterte today! The free concert at Parola, the rally site, will start at 1:00 pm. Parola is situated ...

Blog Entries

Toledo is ready to welcome Mayor Rody Duterte today! The free concert at Parola, the rally site, will start at 1:00 pm. Parola is situated beside the market so you will be able to buy food and drinks there but please bring provisions as necessary. Please hydrate as needed. I wish that I would be able to be there but I have to personally attend to the women's and youth fora here in Cebu City.
    REMINDER: The asembly area for those joining the convoy going up to Toledo is at SRP Foodstrip (Talisay Side) at 11:00. The point person is Noel Tan of Cebu Eagle Squad Riders.

Quote Originally Posted by raissah View Post
    Sheeet memeng.. so happy! Kusoga ni Duterte oi! Didto kog 711, 5 nlang ka baso nabilin. Ang uban kay halos wala makuhae. Hahaha
    the only one stopping his presidency is PCOS magic...this is probably the truth...
    good thing naa'y resibo PERO dili gyud gihapon kasaligan kay basin pareha atong nakit-an nako nga video nga 3 minutes before mag-send ang mga machines sa result, naa nay "pre-determined" number of votes ang candidates...kato ganing nag-expose nga si Binay ra ang ni-kagat...

naa pod to nag-post ug rant sa FB nga botante sa japan nga ni-byahe pila ka oras just to cast her vote sa embassy...pero wa mo-sugot kung dili si MARtilyo ang ibutang...mao to nga wa nalang daw siya mo-botar kaysa mapunta sa boang yawa gagong mar...

Quote Originally Posted by dynamicyoungster View Post
    alangan dli matop na ang founder anang False Asia SurveySurvey ky first cousin man sa nagampon niya.. first jud permi.. ila lang kunuhay gepasecond2 c Duterte para dli kaayo mahalata!

wa nay ayo c poe storya ra ang magdagahn... nag 6 yrs nalang sa senada wlay napasa na batas...

#DuterteParaSaKausaban
    Putting aside other political issues about ms. Grace P. Llamanzares, ang akong basa sa iya character is that of a woman with no integrity. To be a president, you should be a (wo)man of high integrity.

Question: Is Ms. Grace P. Llamanzares marital status a single woman or is she married?

If she is married, she should be using her husband's name (Llamanzares) and not Poe.
    Unsa may nakaindicate sa iya passport ug uban pang mga gov't-issued I.D's?
    Mao ba ni ang mulead sa atong nasud nga personal interest ang unahon. I don't see any reason at all why one has to use a maiden name and not the husbands name if one is a married woman.

Question scenario - if for example, she is married to a more popular figure, would she still be using Poe as her name?

Kani palang nga character ga-manifest na kung unsa ang iya batasan ug integridad.

Quote Originally Posted by kit_cebu View Post
    the only one stopping his presidency is PCOS magic...this is probably the truth...
    good thing naa'y resibo PERO dili gyud gihapon kasaligan kay basin pareha atong nakit-an nako nga video nga 3 minutes before mag-send ang mga machines sa result, naa nay "pre-determined" number of votes ang candidates...kato ganing nag-expose nga si Binay ra ang ni-kagat...

naa pod to nag-post ug rant sa FB nga botante sa japan nga ni-byahe pila ka oras just to cast her vote sa embassy...pero wa mo-sugot kung dili si MARtilyo ang ibutang...mao to nga wa nalang daw siya mo-botar kaysa mapunta sa boang yawa gagong mar...
    magbantay man kuno ang Anonymous Philippines.

from interaksyon:

"A few days ago, a video of Anonymous circulated online warned the Comelec of a cyber attack if the poll body insists on not complying with the full activation of the verified paper audit trail or VVPAT, as the Supreme Court mandated in response to a petition demanding issuance of voter receipts as a confidence-building measure for clean and transparent polls. Anonymous claimed it implanted a virus that will be activated if the Comelec will not implement the VVPAT."

Banned User

Lightbulb my sacred vote still belongs to LP's annointed one, Mar Roxas ;)

sorry guys & gals pero bisan tuod Bisdak kong dako apan di kaayo ko mobilib sa kapasidad ni Digong

PNP chief: Duterte promise just words
    NOTE: News link courtesy of Inquirer.net

Quote Originally Posted by keen View Post
    magbantay man kuno ang Anonymous Philippines.
    diha raman tingali na kutob sila...deface websites...
    ngano man tong reklamo sa NTC/telcos ilang gi-deface sauna, naa'y na-usab?

Hackers deface NTC website over slow internet in PH | Inquirer Technology

awa'g si digong kung ma-presidente nya di sila mo-tuo niya, diba i-open season ning pinas for international telcos...tyabaw nang mga boang...

if they (anonymous) can wipe out bank accounts of binay/yolanda funds/unscrupulous people and send them to NGOs, that'd be great...

Quote Originally Posted by gracie7 View Post
    Toledo is ready to welcome Mayor Rody Duterte today! The free concert at Parola, the rally site, will start at 1:00 pm. Parola is situated beside the market so you will be able to buy food and drinks there but please bring provisions as necessary. Please hydrate as needed. I wish that I would be able to be there but I have to personally attend to the women's and youth fora here in Cebu City.
    REMINDER: The asembly area for those joining the convoy going up to Toledo is at SRP Foodstrip (Talisay Side) at 11:00. The point person is Noel Tan of Cebu Eagle Squad Riders.
    Thanks sa post.
    Kuyog ko aning convoy.

Quote Originally Posted by anggwaponi View Post
    sorry guys & gals pero bisan tuod Bisdak kong dako apan di kaayo ko mobilib sa kapasidad ni Digong

PNP chief: Duterte promise just words
    NOTE: News link courtesy of Inquirer.net
    mao pod nay imo boss...nya di pod kay ikaw ra...daghan mo anang doubters...PERO...PERO...would you rather have the promises from someone who makes things happen (di si rama) than someone who's making a TRAPO promise?

Quote Originally Posted by kit_cebu View Post
    diha raman tingali na kutob sila...deface websites...
    ngano man tong reklamo sa NTC/telcos ilang gi-deface sauna, naa'y na-usab?

Hackers deface NTC website over slow internet in PH | Inquirer Technology

awa'g si digong kung ma-presidente nya di sila mo-tuo niya, diba i-open season ning pinas for international telcos...tyabaw nang mga boang...

if they (anonymous) can wipe out bank accounts of binay/yolanda funds/unscrupulous people and send them to NGOs, that'd be great...
    regarding the internet issue, they're citing several factors, some of which are supposedly out of ntc's control.
    Y4iT 2015: Slow yet expensive PH Internet 'not our fault'
    Why is our internet so slow? | Opinion, News, The Philippine Star | philstar.com
    we'll just have to trust duterte when he says that when he's president na, he will order the telcos to upgrade their services if they don't want to be punished ug mang-invite siya ug foreign investors to provide more options. speaking of the dev, slow kaayo akong net ron bsan buntag sayo pa.

regarding sa coming elections, it appears the hacktivists are warning those people who have plans to do some mumbo-jumbo stuff sa machines. as to the extent of what anonymous phils can actually do kung mahitabo jud ang tikas, it remains to be seen. for now, they're reportedly warning roxas not to mess with the elections:
    Anonymous Philippines warns Mar Roxas not to cheat in the election, otherwise, they will hack his bank accounts - Pinoy Trending News

Blog Entries
    Malingaw gyud ko aning Ellen

11.    Advertisement