Page 447 of 1835 FirstFirst ... 437444445446447448449450457 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 18344
Like Tree1192Likes

All About Current Admin of Duterte

This discussion is about "All About Current Admin of Duterte" in the "Politics & Current Events" forums.
Originally Posted by katulz As expected of a country ruled by political dynasties , even most (if not all)presidentialbles are from dynaties. If only the ...

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by katulz View Post
    As expected of a country ruled by political dynasties, even most (if not all)presidentialbles are from dynaties. If only the law against dynaties is defined properly we wouldn't be choosing the better among bad candidates. This is a major problem we had, unfortunately Non of the presidentables put this a Priority, makes you wonder if they really care.

sala na sa mga voters/......

Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    well, amongst the candidates. he is the lesser evil. at least he shows that he is stern and not sway like a bamboo. unlike these people; roxas the chameleon, changing color just to appease the public and the "student" or "OJT" poe nor the self-serving Binay
    and If I may add, has the Credible Track record to prove it. That's why his rivals are having a hard time pinning him down since he was wise enough to expose his bad traits thus strengthening his Credibility as a "No Non-sense, Take it or Leave it" kind of Leader, how can one throw stench to one who had already presented themselves like an Open book.. This is what separates him from the Rest, aside from the fact that he is the only one who have not held any national position even if he was offered the Post of DILG from the past 4 Presidents.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    did i say i assumed he can do it all?
    i see the problem here. with all due respect boss, you talk too much with less information.
    Duterte bares plans 'if' he runs for president
    last debate he also answered this particular question.
    I should should have been clear about it but what i mean when i said Prioritize is actually providing us a plan on how to successfully pass the bill in senate and congress. What Duterte said is no different than what Aquino said when he runs for Presidency and what Poe is promising us right now - a bill that doomed to fail again at congress just like before for the last 2 decades.

C.I.A.
    I should should have been clear about it but what i mean when i said Prioritize is actually providing us a plan on how to successfully pass the bill in senate and congress. What Duterte said is no different than what Aquino said when he runs for Presidency and what Poe is promising us right now - a bill that doomed to fail again at congress just like before for the last 2 decades.
    common man. prioritize has only one meaning. i wasn't born yesterday.lols. and for bills let alone FOI, there is only one way, congress and senate.thats all as far as i know.

you have to remember that these people in senate and congress, these people are self-serving. they are only in favor of something that is favorable to them or when they are at an advantage. by letting FOI bill pass, its like they're shooting themselves in the foot. current admin knows how hard this is. im not gonna discuss it here but i know how hard aquino pushed for it. and believe me they did everything they could. i did my research.

much like the other bills, like the national ID system, anti-dynasty bill, these bills are very hard to pass from congress and senate mainly because these corrupt and self serving people in our government is the first line of target for these law. and don't hate these people in congress and senate.remember these people were elected.people chose them to be there.

you can't fault duterte and poe for uttering those words. what do you want them to say? plan? what plan? why would you plan something when you haven't won yet? its like planning to spend your lottery winnings when you haven't won the lottery yet. thats just stupid.

no matter what your plan is, if the congress and senate doesn't see eye to eye with you, then your plan is a dud.
    whats even worse is, lets just say FOI passed through congress and senate, then president signs it. then suddenly the judiciary issues a restraining order. then poof.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    much like the other bills, like the national ID system, anti-dynasty bill, these bills are very hard to pass from congress and senate mainly because these corrupt and self serving people in our government is the first line of target for these law. and don't hate these people in congress and senate.remember these people were elected.people chose them to be there.
    This is why we shouldn't easily believe when candidates say they "prioritize" this bill. Unless of course if they can show us a plan how to pass it even if the congress is strongly against it because its already expected.

you can't fault duterte and poe for uttering those words. what do you want them to say? plan? what plan? why would you plan something when you haven't won yet? its like planning to spend your lottery winnings when you haven't won the lottery yet. thats just stupid.
    Because it gives people false hope. Winning a lottery is not a good analogy for running for political office. You cant just make promises like "I will boost economic growth to 15%", "Abolish income tax" or "End energy shortage". You need to show the people how you will make it possible. Thats the difference between merely promising and having a real platform.
    This actually a big problem with most voters, they wont even question how promises can be realized.

no matter what your plan is, if the congress and senate doesn't see eye to eye with you, then your plan is a dud.
    whats even worse is, lets just say FOI passed through congress and senate, then president signs it. then suddenly the judiciary issues a restraining order. then poof.
    They can restraint only if its against the constitution or if it jeopardize national security, i don't see any version of FOI having those problem.

No need for martial law..the Filipino people will be with Duterte.

Quote Originally Posted by renalaine View Post
    seriously doubt that...

most people want change...but not them...
    some will continue to cross the road even on a STOP sign...unless we decriminalize running over people who do that, change will be minimal...

C.I.A.
    This is why we shouldn't easily believe when candidates say they "prioritize" this bill. Unless of course if they can show us a plan how to pass it even if the congress is strongly against it because its already expected.
    you just don't get it do you? as i said, and i repeat it again, whatever your plan may be, if congress and senate don't see eye to eye with you then your plan is a dud.im not gonna repeat myself again if you still don't get it.

Because it gives people false hope. Winning a lottery is not a good analogy for running for political office. You cant just make promises like "I will boost economic growth to 15%", "Abolish income tax" or "End energy shortage". You need to show the people how you will make it possible. Thats the difference between merely promising and having a real platform.
    This actually a big problem with most voters, they wont even question how promises can be realized.
    actually it doesn't. you think too much. false hope? how? did duterte say he will get the FOI bill approved? if he can bypass that bill from congress and senate i think he would've. but he never promised to make the bill signed to a law. he knows more than that.

read between the lines man. duterte and poe wants to prioritize it. they might actually do. but whether it gets passed from congress and senate then it remains to be seen. and yes, winning lottery is a good analogy, you don't have to like it. you can create your own analogy, its your business.

They can restraint only if its against the constitution or if it jeopardize national security, i don't see any version of FOI having those problem.
    you still don't get it do you? FOI bill will expose all their expenditures. have you read the bill?

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    well, amongst the candidates. he is the lesser evil. at least he shows that he is stern and not sway like a bamboo. unlike these people; roxas the chameleon, changing color just to appease the public and the "student" or "OJT" poe nor the self-serving Binay
    The system has developed into something only those who are self serving will become the President.

@digitalsuperman
    we are talking pass each other, see you later nalang sa mga next argument

Quote Originally Posted by renalaine View Post
    No need to have this.

a good and firm leadership is more than enough to implement the law.IF EVER IT WILL IMPLEMENTED.as of todays situation

Anarchy is rampant. from the top ecehlon of the government down to the common people.

a good example for full implementation and deterrence is Singapore and Israel

< and places like DUTERTE's DAVAO, FORBES MAKATI ng mga AYALA and Sen. Gordon's Subic >

both came from a scratch countries. BOTH HAVE DEATH PENALTY.BOTH ARE NOT IN MARTIAL LAW.
    but BOTH COUNTRIES ARE MILITARY SUPERPOWERS.

but because of Good Leadership and Leadership by example

both countries prosper and among the 1st world economy.

we should always remember : ANARCHY and BIGOTRY IS THE ENEMY of PATRIOTISM and GOOD LEADERSHIP

WE Should do away with TraPOLPOLiticians like mar | binay and marcoses.

the first step to the new edition Philippines : HUWAG MAGING BOBOtante!
    Last edited by butitoy; 03-30-2016 at 03:05 PM.

11.    Advertisement