Page 436 of 1835 FirstFirst ... 426433434435436437438439446 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,360 of 18343
Like Tree1192Likes

All About Current Admin of Duterte

This discussion is about "All About Current Admin of Duterte" in the "Politics & Current Events" forums.
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa daog na haters gonna hate...

Elite Member

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa daog na haters gonna hate

It never really seizes to amaze me unsa ka mabaw sa ilang pagsabot aning 3 to 6 months nga saad ni dutere sa corruption, sa drugs ug sa criminality. They just took it as in literally. They fail to understand nga kaming mga supporter ni Duterte chooses him among other presidentiables not because we invisioned nga within 6 months drug free ang Pilipinas literally. It means that Duterte is pretty damn serious about these particular issues and that these are on top of his agenda when he is voted as president and that within 6 months we will notice considerable change. Besides among the candidates who do you think would be able to deliver these things?

Mar - he is with the administration, he even headed the DILG, his own mandate, failed to delivered. Nahurot nalang ang 6 years sa administration, nagkalata lang gihapon ang drugs ug contrabando sa bilibid, among other problems issues that plague some of the government agencies.
    Binay - i suppose you already know why he can not deliver?
    Poe - i just dont see her as someone who is able to command and deter the corrupt officials that are already rooted on our government. I guess she will just be played, just like Pnoy has been played by these people.

Let me just add: I guess kaning mga taw nga dali kaayo motuo sa mga storya sa mga politiko mao ni mga klasi nga mga taw nga dali kaayo ilaron or katong dali kaayo modawat ug prisyo sa ilang mga boto.
    Last edited by akoLoloNinja; 03-23-2016 at 09:30 PM.

Blog Entries
    Adato namu sa 7-Eleven

way vice nga basu.? kay ipa ka.un nakung katulz.!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson_Viper View Post
    way vice nga basu.? kay ipa ka.un nakung katulz.!
    Wala man..

Muted User
    Nothing can stop criminality that may be true even the safest city in the world still has criminality, like Tokyo, Singapore as well as Davao.
    with this idea Katulz argument are worthless and this just for the sake of giving black propaganda against Davao.

Better way to say is we cannot totally stop reoccurrence of criminality but we can minimize it.
    Prevention would be another way of minimizing it.
    Anyway Davao has a very good track record of one of the most safe cities in the Philippines, there are numerous testimonies from its citizens. Whether we believe it or not the only way to find out is to ask those who had lived in Davao.
    Last edited by Kenshiro; 03-24-2016 at 05:12 AM.

C.I.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by katulz View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Davao police debunks Mar Roxas' claim Davao City is not safe - CNN Philippines

"In a Facebook post on Friday, the DCPO clarified that out of the 18,119, only 6,548 (36 percent) were attributed to index crimes, or crimes against persons and properties."

Believing against the evidence is dangerous.
    Ok so unsa man imo point? Are you trying to say davao is not safe because of that statistics?

swituha nmu carlos uy.. knsa may nag drive taxi dri ba.?! knsa may fresh grad dri ba.?! kay kanang way klarung trabahu, IKAW NA.!

BISHU.? ug mu da.ug c duterte kay akung bishu lng nya, e.bagnus tikas dan.! ma.o rana nga bishu nya akung ma himu..

ma wad.an mig trabahu kung mu da.ug c duterte.? WATTA LOGIC.! gi unsa gud tawn na nimug foresee.! di ku mu 2.o wa ka ma hagtak sa duyan noong bata kapa.. sure ako nung bata kapa, gi attempt kag abort sa imung mama.!

hala ka diha, naay gi tabangan dri hahaha... pbb man gud.. "pa bryt bryt" aw sori unsa bah hahaha...

still DU30 is the best option sa lineup.. he has already proven himself to his people in Davao...now he already has a template on how to get things done... plain and simple...

ta3
    Mostly sa mga taxi drivers akng naistorya ilang butaran kay duterte jd. Wala pko ka sugat nga taxi driver nga dili si duterte ilang butaran. Ni ingon sd sila nga mostly kuno nga mga taxi drivers dri cebu kay si Duterte ilang butaran.

11.    Advertisement