Page 1917 of 1924 FirstFirst ... 19071914191519161917191819191920 ... LastLast
Results 19,161 to 19,170 of 19234
Like Tree1160Likes

All About Current Admin of Duterte


This discussion is about "All About Current Admin of Duterte" in the "Politics & Current Events" forums.
...

  1. #19161
    C.I.A. kit_cebu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    20,293

    Quote Originally Posted by Panasonic View Post
    Lastly, I hardly think that the entry of billions worth of shabu into the country and the early release of more than a thousand heinous criminals are ‘small’ issues’
    how you put it THAT way is why..you placed it like ONLY Pduts 'allowed' this to happen when 'probably' this has been an ongoing issue since after marcos time..

    would be the same with GCTA..pero tinuod, murag pirma way basa2x si tiyo faeldon..angay siyang taktakon, which Pduts did..even by saying he still trusts him..not that my opinion matters at all pero twice (shabu in BoC and GCTA in BuCor), should not hold any other government offices anymore..

  2. #19162
    C.I.A. kit_cebu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    20,293
    Quote Originally Posted by necrotic_fanatic View Post
    sama sa cancer bisag gamay pana kng dili nmu daun tambalan modako nah og mahimong critical........
    dako nana daan..sama sa tambal sa cancer nga chemotherapy, dili 100% perpekto..inyo gusto, perpekto..
    mao nang pang-lansar mo kay murag mas capable and competent mo kay ni Pduts..

    Quote Originally Posted by necrotic_fanatic View Post
    wala man dyud perfect na government pero dapat lang dyud ka aware and cautious sa mga panghitabo...
    unsa man diay tawag nimo anang pang-revamp sa mga oplok nga departamento sama sa:

    - DPWH nga maayo pagka-dala ni Villar (even though I never trust that last name without having some sort of "ulterior motive" for their gain) COMPARED sa mga previous heads?
    - DoTr nga labi pang mas maayo pagkadala ni nyor Tugade? finished the unfinished/dilapidated airports ug uban pa..
    - DENR nga maayong pagkadala ni Cimatu..nasirad-an ang Bora para malimpyohan..para maguba ang mga nag-enroach sa dagat..nya ang nakapait, nasudlan tag chekwa nga tourista (tungod kay maayo naman ang tourismo), nang-lubong ug diaper sa balas..pisting yawa..
    - PNP nga ang mga hawod nga silang Abayalde ug Eleazar maoy nanglimpyo hasta sa ilang mga pulis nga nangatulog/nag-inom/nag-sugal sa trabaho..

    kapoy mention sa tanan..

    unsa may tan-aw nimo?

  3. #19163
    C.I.A. kit_cebu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    20,293
    Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    you didn't get my point. even if the people are cheering and satisfied with duterte that doesn't mean that duterte is doing great with his governance.
    so, sa mga nabuhat sa admin base sa ibabaw nako nga posts nga nag-butang ug competent nga mga tawo nga NAKA-DELIVER, is NOT good governance?
    tell me, mr. nobel prize winner, how is governance done? better yet, email OPAV and 'advise' Pduts on your great suggestions on how to run a better (since you're saying that it's not) government..i believe OPAV evaluates and forwards emails to the president..or call 8888 para direct..


    Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    that's why we call them fanatics.
    i'm just happy i have seen someone better and be respected and more deserving to be called president that previous ones..


    Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    but let's not sway away from the issue here, where should we continue ?? bucor ?? 6 billion shabu in customs ?? escape of peter lim ?? the list goes on and on .............
    kay wa kaayo koy update kay kapoy..i'm happy faeldon was let go..and i hope to never hold a post again..pero if not for him, these problems would still be in the down low..kapungot kaayo nga rason pirma dretso kay parehas sauna..

    even the Columbian government had a personal talk with Escobar..
    wa napod ko kabalo sa sequence of events atong meeting ni digong ug pedro kung nauna ba ang warrant of arrest..kay murag 2018 paman ang warrant nya murag earlier pa ang ilang meeting sauna..and i'm sure he's still being pursued..

    pero naka-pait lang gyud ba kay sa kadaghan positive nga NABUHAT UG GIBUHAT, you seem to NOT appreciate the government in general what it has done..and the impact sa general population..mo-ingon mo nga daghan gihapong shabu, wa mosulod sa imong hunahuna nga BASIN daghang shabu tungod kay MENOS NA KAAYO ANG MGA ADIK-ADIK? disregard lang mo sa number of drug surrenderees and rehabbed? ang inyo lang kay daghan gihapon?

  4. #19164
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by kit_cebu View Post
    how you put it THAT way is why..you placed it like ONLY Pduts 'allowed' this to happen when 'probably' this has been an ongoing issue since after marcos time..

    would be the same with GCTA..pero tinuod, murag pirma way basa2x si tiyo faeldon..angay siyang taktakon, which Pduts did..even by saying he still trusts him..not that my opinion matters at all pero twice (shabu in BoC and GCTA in BuCor), should not hold any other government offices anymore..
    It happened under his watch and with billions of intelligence funds freely at his disposal. No one else had this much in discretional spending. Now you tell me he didnt know? He may not have allowed this to happen, but he surely was incompetent enough not to know. Sa katong shabu shipment, wala man gani siya nasuko. Ngano kaha...

    How can he promise change, when the moment something goes wrong, he immediately blames past admins?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by GemWArrioR View Post
    asa di ay inbutang ang "Destroyed through thermal decomposition" ? ?

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermal_decomposition
    Basically gisunog. Which you can do anywhere. You dont have proof of any processing plants, do you?

  5. #19165
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by kit_cebu View Post

    pero naka-pait lang gyud ba kay sa kadaghan positive nga NABUHAT UG GIBUHAT, you seem to NOT appreciate the government in general what it has done..and the impact sa general population..mo-ingon mo nga daghan gihapong shabu, wa mosulod sa imong hunahuna nga BASIN daghang shabu tungod kay MENOS NA KAAYO ANG MGA ADIK-ADIK? disregard lang mo sa number of drug surrenderees and rehabbed? ang inyo lang kay daghan gihapon?
    https://www.philstar.com/headlines/2...sers-has-basis

    wala ni menos ang adik-adik. That’s not how the law on supply and demand works...

  6. #19166
    C.I.A. marius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,339
    Quote Originally Posted by kit_cebu View Post
    dako nana daan..sama sa tambal sa cancer nga chemotherapy, dili 100% perpekto..inyo gusto, perpekto..
    mao nang pang-lansar mo kay murag mas capable and competent mo kay ni Pduts..



    unsa man diay tawag nimo anang pang-revamp sa mga oplok nga departamento sama sa:

    - DPWH nga maayo pagka-dala ni Villar (even though I never trust that last name without having some sort of "ulterior motive" for their gain) COMPARED sa mga previous heads?
    - DoTr nga labi pang mas maayo pagkadala ni nyor Tugade? finished the unfinished/dilapidated airports ug uban pa..
    - DENR nga maayong pagkadala ni Cimatu..nasirad-an ang Bora para malimpyohan..para maguba ang mga nag-enroach sa dagat..nya ang nakapait, nasudlan tag chekwa nga tourista (tungod kay maayo naman ang tourismo), nang-lubong ug diaper sa balas..pisting yawa..
    - PNP nga ang mga hawod nga silang Abayalde ug Eleazar maoy nanglimpyo hasta sa ilang mga pulis nga nangatulog/nag-inom/nag-sugal sa trabaho..

    kapoy mention sa tanan..

    unsa may tan-aw nimo?

    let's just use a weighing scale on this one. you gave 4, and i'll give you four .... let's see how duterte's decision affects how many people.

    but first yours .............

    1. dpwh --- https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/116005...mplemented-coa

    2. doTr -- i'll only look at cebu and say that they have failed.

    3. DENR -- yeah, i'm happy with what they did with boracay, it helped with the tourism to get back on it's feet

    4. PNP -- i could only show you this ....https://www.philstar.com/headlines/2...s-accept-gifts


    with the four you mentioned only the cleaning up of boracay has made good results. the other three on first look has some blemishes on them.


    now, here's mine .........

    1. war on drugs -- how many people who died ?? 4k 5k ?? 6k ?? 10k ?? how many collateral damage ?? how many children are orphaned becoz of it ?? the 6 billion worth of shabu in customs -- where is it now ??

    2. train law --- a compulsory addition of 2 pesos per liter on oil. you're not stupid not to know it's implications, right

    3. allowing chinese telcos to operate inside our military camps --- why ? did pldt or globe ever make their's inside our camps ??

    4. BuCor -- appointing an already proven failure and this happened and still saying that he trusts him.

    i could go on and on, but since you've mentioned only 4, i'll also give you four

    now .......... what do you think


    of the 8 issues we've mentioned only 1 boracay is clean ( no pun intended ) the 7 are failures ..........

  7. #19167
    C.I.A. marius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,339
    Quote Originally Posted by kit_cebu View Post
    so, sa mga nabuhat sa admin base sa ibabaw nako nga posts nga nag-butang ug competent nga mga tawo nga NAKA-DELIVER, is NOT good governance?
    tell me, mr. nobel prize winner, how is governance done? better yet, email OPAV and 'advise' Pduts on your great suggestions on how to run a better (since you're saying that it's not) government..i believe OPAV evaluates and forwards emails to the president..or call 8888 para direct..




    i'm just happy i have seen someone better and be respected and more deserving to be called president that previous ones..




    kay wa kaayo koy update kay kapoy..i'm happy faeldon was let go..and i hope to never hold a post again..pero if not for him, these problems would still be in the down low..kapungot kaayo nga rason pirma dretso kay parehas sauna..

    even the Columbian government had a personal talk with Escobar..
    wa napod ko kabalo sa sequence of events atong meeting ni digong ug pedro kung nauna ba ang warrant of arrest..kay murag 2018 paman ang warrant nya murag earlier pa ang ilang meeting sauna..and i'm sure he's still being pursued..

    pero naka-pait lang gyud ba kay sa kadaghan positive nga NABUHAT UG GIBUHAT, you seem to NOT appreciate the government in general what it has done..and the impact sa general population..mo-ingon mo nga daghan gihapong shabu, wa mosulod sa imong hunahuna nga BASIN daghang shabu tungod kay MENOS NA KAAYO ANG MGA ADIK-ADIK? disregard lang mo sa number of drug surrenderees and rehabbed? ang inyo lang kay daghan gihapon?

    that's the problem again ............... you always reason out ------------ colombia wasn't able to stop it --------- it's happening since marcos' time -------


    you fanatics always forget the loud mouth of duterte ---------- whiff of corruption ---- end this in 6 months -----


    and like i said before, this government is like a magician, always uses the sleigh of hand to fool the people. making OBVIOUS improvements so that people has something to see but on the inside, the corruption is very much at full speed.


    i'll site an example. the cleaning up of public roads nationwide. we can see the streets are clean, yes, but what about those vendors where would they get money from ?? they don't have any degrees to get a job. what would that result to ??

    you've mentioned adik adik, they're still there, they're still buying but on hiding. it's not as rampant as before i have to admit but they're still here.


    now for the corruption ............ @Panasonic has mentioned - intelligence fund - it has grown from 600 million to more than a billion but why has peter lim escaped this is a redundant issue but that's the biggest proof of the failure of the intelligence fund .........

  8. #19168
    C.I.A. DEMONOCIETY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,667
    Blog Entries
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    let's just use a weighing scale on this one. you gave 4, and i'll give you four .... let's see how duterte's decision affects how many people.

    but first yours .............

    1. dpwh --- https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/116005...mplemented-coa

    2. doTr -- i'll only look at cebu and say that they have failed.

    3. DENR -- yeah, i'm happy with what they did with boracay, it helped with the tourism to get back on it's feet

    4. PNP -- i could only show you this ....https://www.philstar.com/headlines/2...s-accept-gifts


    with the four you mentioned only the cleaning up of boracay has made good results. the other three on first look has some blemishes on them.


    now, here's mine .........

    1. war on drugs -- how many people who died ?? 4k 5k ?? 6k ?? 10k ?? how many collateral damage ?? how many children are orphaned becoz of it ?? the 6 billion worth of shabu in customs -- where is it now ??

    2. train law --- a compulsory addition of 2 pesos per liter on oil. you're not stupid not to know it's implications, right

    3. allowing chinese telcos to operate inside our military camps --- why ? did pldt or globe ever make their's inside our camps ??

    4. BuCor -- appointing an already proven failure and this happened and still saying that he trusts him.

    i could go on and on, but since you've mentioned only 4, i'll also give you four

    now .......... what do you think


    of the 8 issues we've mentioned only 1 boracay is clean ( no pun intended ) the 7 are failures ..........
    questionable man sab ng PNP na modawat ug gift c Pres. Widodo gani ghatagan ug gifts na guitara sa metallica gisurrender na lang ky mahimo kining loophole sa corruption but our pres. don't see that walay silbi ang anti-corruption nato.

  9. #19169
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by Panasonic View Post
    It happened under his watch and with billions of intelligence funds freely at his disposal. No one else had this much in discretional spending. Now you tell me he didnt know? He may not have allowed this to happen, but he surely was incompetent enough not to know. Sa katong shabu shipment, wala man gani siya nasuko. Ngano kaha...

    How can he promise change, when the moment something goes wrong, he immediately blames past admins?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Basically gisunog. Which you can do anywhere. You dont have proof of any processing plants, do you?
    PATAKA ra jud ka ka istorya, wa ka kabasa na gaano kadaghan ang volume, and you DON'T JUST BURN those ILLEGAL DRUGS out in the OPEN, IDIOT. according to the statement, there is one processing plant, it does not specify but according to the number of volume of drugs that needs to be destroyed. WAKE UP

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    Still mentioning abnoy......

    And with that.... Did you cared to look at the date of that event

    February 2016.......drugs siezed from 2014...that's abnoys time....

    Any articles or news regarding the destruction of that 6 billion from customs?? Or any news from the duterte reign?? Nothing, right??

    Could you educate me with those improvements that's happening in our country....... The build build build??

    Enumerate...... If u can.....
    Just like I said, your blind from the current admin improvements.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    We're in the age of advanced video/photo capabilities .... And yet that article never even have some video coverage or some photos to prove what they are doing..... But what's even funnier is that was feb 2016..... Duterte became president may 2016......we don't have any news of any drugs destroyed since duterte became president.....

    The fanatics are so desperate to prove us wrong not even reading what they're researching... Heheheheh...... At least we get to laugh, right boss?? Heheheheh
    You said that there is no Processing Plant and i just showed an article that there is one, and you just cannot accept it, and find loop holes. Why you need a video or something that needs to be as an evidence that work is done or something that destroying is done.

    Hilig man mag google and mag ingon na look up for google, klaro kaayo your looking for arguments to make yourself look intelligent.
    try reading these

    https://journal.com.ph/news/nation/n...rcement-agency

    Among the destroyed seized pieces of drug evidence no longer needed as evidence in court are methamphetamine hydrochloride, or shabu, liquid shabu, marijuana, ephedrine, cocaine, liquid cocaine, diazepam, and ecstasy, he said.

    During the 10-year period, PDEA presided over 25 destruction activities regularly done by third parties with chemical treatment facilities duly accredited by the Department of Environment and Natural Resources such as Integrated Waste Management Inc. (IWMI) in Barangay Aguado, Trece Martirez City, Cavite, and Clean Leaf International Corporation in Bgy. Maysilo, Malabon, the PDEA chief explained.
    Last edited by GemWArrioR; 09-18-2019 at 08:17 PM.

  10. #19170
    C.I.A. marius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,339
    Quote Originally Posted by GemWArrioR View Post
    PATAKA ra jud ka ka istorya, wa ka kabasa na gaano kadaghan ang volume, and you DON'T JUST BURN those ILLEGAL DRUGS out in the OPEN, IDIOT. according to the statement, there is one processing plant, it does not specify but according to the number of volume of drugs that needs to be destroyed. WAKE UP

    - - - Updated - - -



    Just like I said, your blind from the current admin improvements.

    - - - Updated - - -



    You said that there is no Processing Plant and i just showed an article that there is one, and you just cannot accept it, and find loop holes. Why you need a video or something that needs to be as an evidence that work is done or something that destroying is done.

    Hilig man mag google and mag ingon na look up for google, klaro kaayo your looking for arguments to make yourself look intelligent.
    try reading these

    https://journal.com.ph/news/nation/n...rcement-agency

    Among the destroyed seized pieces of drug evidence no longer needed as evidence in court are methamphetamine hydrochloride, or shabu, liquid shabu, marijuana, ephedrine, cocaine, liquid cocaine, diazepam, and ecstasy, he said.

    During the 10-year period, PDEA presided over 25 destruction activities regularly done by third parties with chemical treatment facilities duly accredited by the Department of Environment and Natural Resources such as Integrated Waste Management Inc. (IWMI) in Barangay Aguado, Trece Martirez City, Cavite, and Clean Leaf International Corporation in Bgy. Maysilo, Malabon, the PDEA chief explained.
    Poor guy....... Trusting something that came from this....
    https://journal.com.ph/about-us

    They have some very nice disclaimer...

    https://journal.com.ph/disclaimer

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by DEMONOCIETY View Post
    questionable man sab ng PNP na modawat ug gift c Pres. Widodo gani ghatagan ug gifts na guitara sa metallica gisurrender na lang ky mahimo kining loophole sa corruption but our pres. don't see that walay silbi ang anti-corruption nato.
    Widodo is the president for us metal heads boss. Hehe.

    Back to duterte, he just championed corruption when he said those words regarding bribes
    Last edited by marius; 09-18-2019 at 10:26 PM.

  11.    Advertisement

Similar Threads

 
  1. All about the Goodness of WebXpress
    By iLoveWebX4ever in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-10-2012, 05:02 AM
  2. ~All about GEARS OF WAR!~
    By obemon in forum Software & Games (Old)
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 07-16-2008, 11:47 AM
  3. ~All About AGE OF EMPIRES!~
    By a0201 in forum Software & Games (Old)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 06:50 AM
  4. Replies: 110
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 10:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top