Page 1911 of 1923 FirstFirst ... 190119081909191019111912191319141921 ... LastLast
Results 19,101 to 19,110 of 19229
Like Tree1171Likes

All About Current Admin of Duterte


This discussion is about "All About Current Admin of Duterte" in the "Politics & Current Events" forums.
Originally Posted by tsunade typical aning mga fanatic is if naa lng kay comment nga negative ni Du30 ingon dayun kag Dilawan,yellowtard. Pang hiluton no-on ...

  1. #19101
    C.I.A. marius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,876

    Quote Originally Posted by tsunade View Post
    typical aning mga fanatic is if naa lng kay comment nga negative ni Du30 ingon dayun kag Dilawan,yellowtard. Pang hiluton no-on tamog libre.
    They are like duterte when it comes to discussions. They swerve from the truth.

    necrotic freak can't face head on the current issue of faeldon, he keeps on mumbling like this is an arcade game of DDS VS LP.....

    Just like duterte who's after delima for this mishap in bucor when all delima did was author that law and its written in the law that those convicted with heinous crimes are exenpted.... Duterte is not even pushing the senate to castrate faeldon.....

  2. #19102
    C.I.A. marius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,876
    Quote Originally Posted by necrotic freak View Post
    Oo usahay mo 3, mo 4, mo 2 napod mo diri.. Ma missing kalit ang uban account
    See. I'm instantly proven right. Just empty words.

    But thanks for the comedic relief hahahahah

  3. #19103
    C.I.A. kit_cebu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    20,301
    murag mao na gyud ni ang mga original account atong nanga-ban..hahaha..

    hoy!! silent majority!! wa namo kaabot 5% nga wa kauyon!! hahaha!!
    GemWArrioR likes this.

  4. #19104
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    756
    Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    See. I'm instantly proven right. Just empty words.

    But thanks for the comedic relief hahahahah
    hahahahaha

  5. #19105
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    756
    Quote Originally Posted by kit_cebu View Post
    murag mao na gyud ni ang mga original account atong nanga-ban..hahaha..

    hoy!! silent majority!! wa namo kaabot 5% nga wa kauyon!! hahaha!!
    tan aw tan aw na lang ko diri, kay tawagon na fanatic. even though i don't call those people like shit. dili ko ganahan makig istorya tawag tawagon ta ngan. I will never bow to their stupid level. its useless to discuss with people like them, thinking they are all 100% correct.

  6. #19106
    C.I.A. marius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,876
    Quote Originally Posted by kit_cebu View Post
    murag mao na gyud ni ang mga original account atong nanga-ban..hahaha..

    hoy!! silent majority!! wa namo kaabot 5% nga wa kauyon!! hahaha!!
    yeah. another common detour of the fanatics. claiming that there are less people who are dissatisfied with duterte.


    but does it really matter ?? if 95% of the people still trusts duterte but the actions of duterte is that of a flip-flop and that of a crazy person


    just look at how silent he is with the bucor issue, well, he did something though, ordering the ombudsman to interrogate/blaming delima for what's happening in bucor

  7. #19107
    C.I.A. marius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,876
    Quote Originally Posted by GemWArrioR View Post
    tan aw tan aw na lang ko diri, kay tawagon na fanatic. even though i don't call those people like shit. dili ko ganahan makig istorya tawag tawagon ta ngan. I will never bow to their stupid level. its useless to discuss with people like them, thinking they are all 100% correct.

    hahahahahahahaha ... you're the one who confidently said that there's a processing plant for the drugs but you never reinforce your statement. it's you who's stupid ...

    the difference between us ( anti ) and you fanatics is we trace everything up, relate everything before we come up to any conclusions. unlike you fanatics who are YES-MEN. just like @necrotric freak, when duterte said to have the ombudsman check on delima, he was elated that duterte did something, but not even thinking or relating everything about that move of duterte ......

  8. #19108
    Junior Member rab.morga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    hahahahahahahaha ... you're the one who confidently said that there's a processing plant for the drugs but you never reinforce your statement. it's you who's stupid ...

    the difference between us ( anti ) and you fanatics is we trace everything up, relate everything before we come up to any conclusions. unlike you fanatics who are YES-MEN. just like @necrotric freak, when duterte said to have the ombudsman check on delima, he was elated that duterte did something, but not even thinking or relating everything about that move of duterte ......
    Maka fanatics pero ang pag trace sa GCTA kay sa current nga BuCor chief. Asa naman ang gahimo ani? Asa naman ang ga pirma ani? Wala jud nila gi check kung wala bay loopholes ani? Si Faeldon ra ang naka release ug mga convicts? Wa jud ni nahitabo sa una pa? ASA NAMAN ANG TRACING POWERS NATO ANI RON? Maka "fanatics" pa kay yawit diha.

  9. #19109
    C.I.A. kit_cebu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    20,301
    it's pitiful nga kagagmay sa mga issues ninyo and COMPLETELY OVERLOOK the major development of the country in general..

    and ALL of you know there is or was never a perfect government..

    hala..padayon mo..ug mas maayo, PANG-LANSAR MO..matay..murag mga nobel prize winners man mo mang-asta..
    GemWArrioR likes this.

  10. #19110
    C.I.A. kit_cebu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    20,301
    Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    yeah. another common detour of the fanatics. claiming that there are less people who are dissatisfied with duterte.

    but does it really matter ?? if 95% of the people still trusts duterte but the actions of duterte.
    even the manipulative surveys speak for themselves..and you call it detour?

    earth to marius..it's called facts..you can go around anywhere and ask the people's satisfaction personally..

    even the rulers of great ancient civilizations are not perfect..
    GemWArrioR likes this.

  11.    Advertisement

Similar Threads

 
  1. All about the Goodness of WebXpress
    By iLoveWebX4ever in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-10-2012, 05:02 AM
  2. ~All about GEARS OF WAR!~
    By obemon in forum Software & Games (Old)
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 07-16-2008, 11:47 AM
  3. ~All About AGE OF EMPIRES!~
    By a0201 in forum Software & Games (Old)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 06:50 AM
  4. Replies: 110
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 10:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top