Page 1909 of 1909 FirstFirst ... 18991906190719081909
Results 19,081 to 19,088 of 19088
Like Tree1173Likes

All About Current Admin of Duterte


This discussion is about "All About Current Admin of Duterte" in the "Politics & Current Events" forums.
Originally Posted by obelisk How do you say na he broke the law countless times with "his" ejk? Naa d.i ka or naa na d.i ...

  1. #19081
    C.I.A. firestarter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,339
    Blog Entries
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by obelisk View Post
    How do you say na he broke the law countless times with "his" ejk? Naa d.i ka or naa na d.i proof na siya nag enact sa EJK? So, if breaking the law, shouldn't Robredo be considered a law breaker kay treachery iyang gi buhat sa pagpanaot sa current administration gawas sa nasod(ie. claiming the unverified 5000 deaths and etc)?
    Kani laging gusto rag ang ilaha maoy matuman. Sa una kusog kaayo mo ingon kill pa more. Karon mo ingon na dayon EJK2x.. hahaha.. toyo dis guy.

    Ay da bribery lage kuno..

    Dili siya ganahan mo hatag ug pang snacks sa pulis, kay bribery na lage daw na dayon..

    Mao ni tawhana nga taas kaayog expectation sa leader, but when dili ma meet, are the same people who'll bring down every other people around him.

    Drag down instead of helping forward.

  2. #19082
    Senior Member ComeToPapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    584
    Duterte Bans Use, Importation of E-Cigarettes
    https://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/2...box=1574209642

    As a cigarette smoker this is a welcomed development, vapers are like elitist who think that they are better than us simply because they consume less or no nicotine.

  3. #19083
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    282
    sorry, off topic, pero pareho ba ang vape ug e-cigarette? ex cigarette smoker here.

    welcome news ni para nako, not because of the same reason as the above poster, but as a father of 2. medyo alarming para nako nga ang uban amahan kay makita ko nga ga vape-vape anywhere especially during (outdoor) school activities.

  4. #19084
    C.I.A. slakker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,478
    nice, pdut ra gyud nakabuhat og mga lakang sa pagpahunong sa mga bisyo sa mga pinoy...

  5. #19085
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by slakker View Post
    nice, pdut ra gyud nakabuhat og mga lakang sa pagpahunong sa mga bisyo sa mga pinoy...
    pero huyang og pinili lang........................

    ngano vape raman iya geban.... ge.apil na intawn unta ang sigarilyo........ unya walay executive order na totally ban or balaod naay equivalent na punishment or penalty about sa vape...

  6. #19086
    C.I.A. marius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,958
    Quote Originally Posted by obelisk View Post
    How do you say na he broke the law countless times with "his" ejk? Naa d.i ka or naa na d.i proof na siya nag enact sa EJK? So, if breaking the law, shouldn't Robredo be considered a law breaker kay treachery iyang gi buhat sa pagpanaot sa current administration gawas sa nasod(ie. claiming the unverified 5000 deaths and etc)?
    sa kadaghan videos niya na permi cya ingun na kill them all.

    and if you say that it wasn't him, then who killed those pushers and addicts ??

  7. #19087
    C.I.A. marius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,958
    Quote Originally Posted by firestarter View Post
    Mao lage na ang problema nimo, that, when you are presented with facts, you argue with Bullcrap.

    Typical ra kaayo imong argument, gusto raka sigeg reklamo wala gani ka kabalo ug unsay hinungdan.
    asay typical na argument ?? fact is people have died and duterte has brazenly keep saying that addicts and pushers will die and so they did.

    Ang imong pagkahyprocito ba klaro na kaayo,

    Sa una kusog kaayo ka mo ingon kill, kill, without even knowing ug asa ang boundaries, kahuman karon mobali dayon ka nga EJK2x and all this BS..
    where did i say that kill kill kill ?? all i did was to complain about why the big timers are alive while the low ranks got killed.

    your biggest problem is your comprehension skills and you have this attitude that putting words on someone else's mouth.

    That is pure hypocrisy bro..

    Ayaw lage pa halin sa headline. Taronga imong argument.
    the biggest hypocrite here is duterte. look at him now, making a circus with robredo, i'm not defending robredo here, she's also worthless.

    can i ask you, do you have a business ?? or are you in a high position in your company ?? would you hire someone whom you don't trust from the very start ? what's the purpose of duterte putting someone who he knows is his biggest critic ?? to prove that she will fail

    look at aquino, got rattled and panicked when leni just asked for the list ........

    i thought you're the master of the political games, but how come you can't see the stupidity of everything that duterte has done

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by necrotic_fanatic View Post
    pero huyang og pinili lang........................

    ngano vape raman iya geban.... ge.apil na intawn unta ang sigarilyo........ unya walay executive order na totally ban or balaod naay equivalent na punishment or penalty about sa vape...
    hahahahaha. agree with you. why only vape, right ?? when for years and years it's been proven that cigarettes can damn kill you, it's even plastered on the package. maybe vape isn't taxed while tobacco products can generate millions from the sin tax ...

  8. #19088
    C.I.A. marius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,958
    Quote Originally Posted by firestarter View Post
    Kani laging gusto rag ang ilaha maoy matuman. Sa una kusog kaayo mo ingon kill pa more. Karon mo ingon na dayon EJK2x.. hahaha.. toyo dis guy.

    Ay da bribery lage kuno..

    Dili siya ganahan mo hatag ug pang snacks sa pulis, kay bribery na lage daw na dayon..

    Mao ni tawhana nga taas kaayog expectation sa leader, but when dili ma meet, are the same people who'll bring down every other people around him.

    Drag down instead of helping forward.
    pagka bugo gyud nimo. diba gitagaan tikaw sa law regarding ani sa una. clear as day gyud to. pero imo gyud balihon or lahion ug sabot ang balaod. pareho ra bya mong duterte.

    dara oh - basaha na -- PHILIPPINE LAWS AGAINST GRAFT & CORRUPTION - CHAN ROBLES VIRTUAL LAW LIBRARY

    balaod na ha. clear as day. sa section 14 ang exception - pero - insignificant value --

    Sec. 14. Exception. - Unsolicited gifts or presents of small or insignificant value offered

    kuha na nimo master of politics ??

    Mao ni tawhana nga taas kaayog expectation sa leader, but when dili ma meet, are the same people who'll bring down every other people around him.
    sa akong kadugay na diri sa istorya mao ni ang pinaka bugo na line sa tanan.

    wala mag expect ang mga tao -- si duterte mismo ang naghatag ug perting daghana na promises. pero walay natuman.

    gaan tikaw gamay na issue na bisan karon wala pa gihapon -- PCSO. promise cya na maghatag cya ug list sa mga corrupt na mga officials within PCSO. pero karon asa man ??

    gusto ka ug dako na promise ?? federalism. asa man ang federalism karon ??


    ikaw kuno, if wala ka maka dawat sa imong 13th month which is EXPECTED of your company, ok ra nimo ? dili ka mo reklamo ?


    sobrahan ka ka bright na nahimu na nuon ka ug bugo.

  9.    Advertisement

Similar Threads

 
  1. All about the Goodness of WebXpress
    By iLoveWebX4ever in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-10-2012, 05:02 AM
  2. ~All about GEARS OF WAR!~
    By obemon in forum Software & Games (Old)
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 07-16-2008, 11:47 AM
  3. ~All About AGE OF EMPIRES!~
    By a0201 in forum Software & Games (Old)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 06:50 AM
  4. Replies: 110
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 10:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top