Page 1903 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 189319001901190219031904 LastLast
Results 19,021 to 19,030 of 19032
Like Tree1115Likes

All About Current Admin of Duterte


This discussion is about "All About Current Admin of Duterte" in the "Politics & Current Events" forums.
Originally Posted by Panasonic "If you are able to solve a crime and the family would like to be generous to you or would nurture ...

  1. #19021
    C.I.A. firestarter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,342
    Blog Entries
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Panasonic View Post
    "If you are able to solve a crime and the family would like to be generous to you or would nurture a feeling of gratitude for what you accomplish“

    I dont think it would matter since the gifts were given because of what they did in relation to their work. Falls within the definition of a bribe.
    Define daw elements sa Bribery brad.

  2. #19022
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11
    @firestarter

    Focused kaayo ka ni Mocha that your brain stopped working

    My question was: Do military ships have freedom of navigation within another country's territory?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by firestarter View Post
    Define daw elements sa Bribery brad.
    I'm not sure, Mocha. Can't be bothered to search Try 3019, 6713, or the RPC.

    Naa pa pud diay ni:

    Presidential Decree No. 46 (Giving of Gifts on any Occasion) punishes the act of giving, or offering to give, to a public official or employee, a gift, present or other valuable thing on any occasion, including Christmas, when such gift, present or other valuable thing is given by reason of the public official/employee’s position, regardless of whether or not the same is for past favour or the giver hopes or expects to receive a favour or better treatment in the future from the public official or employee concerned, in the discharge of his official functions.

  3. #19023
    C.I.A. firestarter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,342
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Panasonic View Post
    -------- Ahhh so bali ganahan na gyud diay mo mo take over the Presidency? Kinsa man si Binay imong ibutang diha? OMG

    Have you heard of the fallacy called a slippery slope? This is what it is. No one ever mentioned of a change in Presidency. What is being call for is a change in strategy. OMG wa ka kibaw sa difference sa duha?


    When you say "We defend what is ours"

    ------- Unsa may specific actions imong gusto i take sa government karon nga wala pa nilang buhata??


    Consistent filing of protests. Raising up the point sa UN consistently as well as in ASEAN conferences. China hates bad reputation. Sending out ramming boats to help our fishermen. Kaya na nato tanan kung dili lang defeatist ato attitude.

    Magrally against China
    -------- Inyoha manang action diba?


    Uhm dili. Pero ikaw man ang swito ani, so maybe mao ni imo binuhatan saona?


    -------- Unsa man imong gusto buhaton anang nagtrespass

    Ask the person to leave. If not, file a case in court. Push for implementation of the court order. If he doesnt follow, make the stay as uncomfortable for the trespasser as possible. See my suggestions sa above. Ikaw, dili ni mao imo buhaton? Gusto ka hatagan lang ug kape and cookies imo "bisita?"

    SOOOO... You still want blood gyud diay?? Minimal deaths lang --- You don't want to talk it over you want gyud diay deaths as long as it is minimal? -- medyo obvious na gamay imong padungan.


    As much as possible, no bloodshed. But if we have to defend our territory, we will do all we can. Function na sa ato AFP. Defend our country to the death. Don't you agree?

    ------- So again the basic question ... What specific action imong gusto buhaton sa government karon nga wala pa nilang buhata??

    Already answered.



    Only Vietnam ra?? How about the Oil Rich countries sa middle east?

    All the while pila kabuok ang nagkapinusilay


    Uhmm.. Similarly situated ta sa middle east? Similar ang issues? Naa to silay defense treaties? Unhan nalang tika sa answer. Compared to Vietnam, NO.

    ------ Next question, what specific Action gusto nimo buhaton sa government nga wala pa nila buhata?


    You've asked this three times. Nahutdan naka'g questions?


    ------- You have answered your own question. And as what Panelo would say Mr. Theko, The President has information that he alone has access to. Mao bitaw ingon ko nga hulat lang ta nga ang inyong Presidente na pud ang makalingkod para ug unsay ilang action mao na pud ang amo i batikos.


    What was the answer again? He is MY president as well. Wala paka ka-get over sa election and it clearly shows. Everything Duterte decides on affects me in some way or another. Fanatic jud ka sir..

    ------- Fact is, I myself would think China will not declare war, it is not in their best interest to declare such. But then again there is still that possibility of an armed conflict between countries, labi na tingale kung ang inyong Presidente pa ang nakalingkod.

    You dont think China will declare war. Enough said

    ------- Are you saying the President is War-Mongering? Do you have ANY evidence to refute such?


    Yes! I am saying that. Why would I refute what I just said. The President is war-mongering.
    With regards to "Do you have ANY evidence to refute such?"

    Since dili man ka motanaw ug mga speeches sa Presidente, there was one instance that he said, while talking to President Xi, he brought out the idea of the Philippines extracting Oil and Gas in the WPS (or something along those lines), and Xi mentioned not to do it, because something will happen. Xi is only President and he cannot control China.

    These are statements that you can only hear from speeches and not readily and carefully examined by media.
    The fact that these are simple questions to ask during speeches, the media just doesn't seem to question them, makes me wonder.

    Maong I asked you, Do you have any Evidence to refute such statements that War or armed conflict may NOT ensue once we force China away from WPS?


    Obviously your methods are a fallacy in themselves.

    You are against the government and with the government. Which makes you more of a critic than an Opposition.

    Unfortunately, daghan nag naka fill-in ana nga position. So, you can always wait for your turn.

    The president's methods are his own, his independent foreign policies are his own.

    Pag Presidente usa before tumanon ang imong gusto.

    Until then... If what you mean nga ang iyang strategy is a defeatist strategy, so be it.

    By the way, kinsay na coin anang word nga "defeatist" .... Hmmmmm.. I'm sensing yellowwwwwww...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Panasonic View Post
    @firestarter

    Focused kaayo ka ni Mocha that your brain stopped working

    My question was: Do military ships have freedom of navigation within another country's territory?

    - - - Updated - - -



    I'm not sure, Mocha. Can't be bother to search Try 3019, 6713, or the RPC.
    Bradier, I was only talking about Survey ships, as what was indicated on the news as it initial reported. There was no mention of warships yet at that time.

    But then again, kuwang ra guro kag tanaw ug sexy nga babayi maong dili na mo work imong logic.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Panasonic View Post
    "If you are able to solve a crime and the family would like to be generous to you or would nurture a feeling of gratitude for what you accomplish“

    I dont think it would matter since the gifts were given because of what they did in relation to their work. Falls within the definition of a bribe.
    With the foregoing statement sa President do you think the elements of bribery were fulfilled?
    Last edited by firestarter; 08-14-2019 at 04:06 PM.

  4. #19024
    C.I.A. firestarter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,342
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Panasonic View Post
    @firestarter

    Focused kaayo ka ni Mocha that your brain stopped working

    My question was: Do military ships have freedom of navigation within another country's territory?

    - - - Updated - - -



    I'm not sure, Mocha. Can't be bothered to search Try 3019, 6713, or the RPC.

    Naa pa pud diay ni:

    Presidential Decree No. 46 (Giving of Gifts on any Occasion) punishes the act of giving, or offering to give, to a public official or employee, a gift, present or other valuable thing on any occasion, including Christmas, when such gift, present or other valuable thing is given by reason of the public official/employee’s position, regardless of whether or not the same is for past favour or the giver hopes or expects to receive a favour or better treatment in the future from the public official or employee concerned, in the discharge of his official functions.
    Murag naay kuwang ni imoha brad.

    Sige lang mao mana imong definition. Wala tay mahimo ana...

    It's a Presidential Decree, he can revoke it.. hahaha bitaw. <--- pun

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Panasonic View Post
    @firestarter

    Focused kaayo ka ni Mocha that your brain stopped working

    My question was: Do military ships have freedom of navigation within another country's territory?

    - - - Updated - - -



    I'm not sure, Mocha. Can't be bothered to search Try 3019, 6713, or the RPC.
    So bali if motanaw tag interview sa lain tawo like sa news outlets gi interview si Bong Go ug si Art Tugade, lahi ra diay kung si Mocha ang Mointerview nila?

    Lahi ra ang information nga ilang i sulti?

    Hmmmmm.. Murag naay disconnect lage.

  5. #19025
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11
    @firestarter

    You cannot make policy based on he-said, she-said. Mao nang we ask for proof that it was ever said. Para there is basis for that policy. Just like the declaration of lawless violence, there needs to be a showing of it BEFORE martial law can be declared based on TANGIBLE data. The burden of proof is on who said it. It is not my obligation to provide you that proof. So you're saying you believe that statement just because he said it? If yes, mao na ang blind faith. Dili evidence-based imo analysis.
    ----------------------------

    Answer me this then. Do survey ships have freedom of navigation in another country's territory? Based on maritime laws since kibaw man kaha ka ana?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by firestarter View Post
    Murag naay kuwang ni imoha brad.

    Sige lang mao mana imong definition. Wala tay mahimo ana...

    It's a Presidential Decree, he can revoke it.. hahaha bitaw. <--- pun


    - - - Updated - - -



    So bali if motanaw tag interview sa lain tawo like sa news outlets gi interview si Bong Go ug si Art Tugade, lahi ra diay kung si Mocha ang Mointerview nila?

    Lahi ra ang information nga ilang i sulti?

    Hmmmmm.. Murag naay disconnect lage.
    Tell me then, was it revoked? If no, tell me also, unsa'y effect sa PD while dili pa siya revoked?

    Aw, kanang pagka fan nimo ni Mocha, I'm not interested in that To each his own

    Tell me Mr. Mocha, what evidence do you have that I am against the government? Did I ever ask Duterte to step down? The truth is, you don't know how a state works. The President's policies whether domestic or not are not his own. He answers to the two other branches, and he answers to you and me. There is ALWAYS room for criticism, and that will always be allowed kay guaranteed na nato. Ikaw, ngano wala ka nag Presidente atong time ni Pnoy?

    FYI: "Defeatist" became a big thing sa Crimea cessation. Pero basin di paka updated ato kay wala pa si Mocha nag PTV ato

  6. #19026
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by firestarter View Post

    With the foregoing statement sa President do you think the elements of bribery were fulfilled?
    Receiving gifts in return for a job done of which I already am mandated by law to do?

    Sa RPC? I dont know kay dili ko fiscal or judge and basic ra ako grasp anang criminal law. Administratively? Based on the PD and government ethics, then yes. Dont you agree?

  7. #19027
    C.I.A. firestarter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,342
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Panasonic View Post
    @firestarter

    You cannot make policy based on he-said, she-said. Mao nang we ask for proof that it was ever said. Para there is basis for that policy. Just like the declaration of lawless violence, there needs to be a showing of it BEFORE martial law can be declared based on TANGIBLE data. The burden of proof is on who said it. It is not my obligation to provide you that proof. So you're saying you believe that statement just because he said it? If yes, mao na ang blind faith. Dili evidence-based imo analysis.
    ----------------------------

    Answer me this then. Do survey ships have freedom of navigation in another country's territory? Based on maritime laws since kibaw man kaha ka ana?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Tell me then, was it revoked? If no, tell me also, unsa'y effect sa PD while dili pa siya revoked?

    Aw, kanang pagka fan nimo ni Mocha, I'm not interested in that To each his own

    Tell me Mr. Mocha, what evidence do you have that I am against the government? Did I ever ask Duterte to step down? The truth is, you don't know how a state works. The President's policies whether domestic or not are not his own. He answers to the two other branches, and he answers to you and me. There is ALWAYS room for criticism, and that will always be allowed kay guaranteed na nato. Ikaw, ngano wala ka nag Presidente atong time ni Pnoy?

    FYI: "Defeatist" became a big thing sa Crimea cessation. Pero basin di paka updated ato kay wala pa si Mocha nag PTV ato
    Hala oe ka serious, hastang pun gi seryoso.. hahahaha

    Kapoy na discuss brad.

    Here's maritime for you.

    Kay updated man diay ka sa news, atong nalang i breakdown kay gi saksak sinagul naman ni sa Media hasta ang mga tawo naglibog, duda nako apil pud ka.

    There were instances in the past month nag labay2x nag lawig2x ang warship sa China duol sa Tawi2x.. And Lorenzana took note of that and informed China not to do it, or before doing it dapat mag inform sa Philippines.

    I'm not talking about politics right now I'm talking about actual scenarios nahitabo.. I don't know if gi sunod sa China.

    Kahuman naay survey ships ni sulod na pud, gikuyogan ug cost guards.. Ni protest ang Vietnam, the intelligence was coming from the US.

    Karon gi ban na tanan ni Lorenzana..

    I'm not sure where you are heading at with Mocha Uson though.

    Ni abot na lage kag Crimea.

    Unsay nahitabo sa Crimea? .. Gubat diba? ... What happened? hangtud karon gubat,.,. Naay na resolve?
    nyeeehh!!!

    Asa tig palit weapons ang Ukraine? hahaha Kinsay na datu sa Gubat

    Tsk!

    You are missing the point.. by a mile..

    ---

    Mao bitaw ingon si digong nga, you don't know geopolitics.. daghan nata.
    Last edited by firestarter; 08-14-2019 at 06:01 PM.

  8. #19028
    C.I.A. firestarter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,342
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Panasonic View Post
    Receiving gifts in return for a job done of which I already am mandated by law to do?

    Sa RPC? I dont know kay dili ko fiscal or judge and basic ra ako grasp anang criminal law. Administratively? Based on the PD and government ethics, then yes. Dont you agree?
    I hope you have evidence to file a case against the President, for Bribery. or against the Policemen themselves who received food or gratuities coming from the family of the aggrieved party.
    GemWArrioR likes this.

  9. #19029
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by firestarter View Post
    Hala oe ka serious, hastang pun gi seryoso.. hahahaha

    Kapoy na discuss brad.

    Here's maritime for you.

    Kay updated man diay ka sa news, atong nalang i breakdown kay gi saksak sinagul naman ni sa Media hasta ang mga tawo naglibog, duda nako apil pud ka.

    There were instances in the past month nag labay2x nag lawig2x ang warship sa China duol sa Tawi2x.. And Lorenzana took note of that and informed China not to do it, or before doing it dapat mag inform sa Philippines.

    I'm not talking about politics right now I'm talking about actual scenarios nahitabo.. I don't know if gi sunod sa China.

    Kahuman naay survey ships ni sulod na pud, gikuyogan ug cost guards.. Ni protest ang Vietnam, the intelligence was coming from the US.

    Karon gi ban na tanan ni Lorenzana..

    I'm not sure where you are heading at with Mocha Uson though.

    Ni abot na lage kag Crimea.

    Unsay nahitabo sa Crimea? .. Gubat diba? ... What happened? hangtud karon gubat,.,. Naay na resolve?
    nyeeehh!!!

    Asa tig palit weapons ang Ukraine? hahaha Kinsay na datu sa Gubat

    Tsk!

    You are missing the point.. by a mile..

    ---

    Mao bitaw ingon si digong nga, you don't know geopolitics.. daghan nata.
    Magkatawa man sad tawn ta nimo ui. Klaro kaayong evading the question naka. The question was, before ka nag-rant ug taas kaayo,

    Do survey ships have freedom of navigation in another country's territory?

    The only reason ni-mention ko'g Crimea was because ni-imply ka na "yellow" term na siya, for which I disagree kay frequently used na siya sa former issue. Dili comparable ang Crimea sa issue nato karon, because, like in the ME issue, dili ta similarly situated.

    Kapuya ka-sturya aning mura'g babaye ui, dili nalang mag straight-to-the-point answer. Takdan man kang Mocha brad You seem to mistake quantity for quality.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by firestarter View Post
    I hope you have evidence to file a case against the President, for Bribery. or against the Policemen themselves who received food or gratuities coming from the family of the aggrieved party.
    I would if I could, but I'm pretty sure you know who has legal standing when it comes to these cases, whether criminal or admin If not, I suggest brush up on your legal knowledge.
    archspace likes this.

  10. #19030
    C.I.A. marius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,238
    Quote Originally Posted by firestarter View Post
    Boss, medyo sa pagbasa palang nako daan ani, lahi ra ang imong pagsabot sa atong balaud.

    Lahi ang Criminal Law, Lahi pud ang Law on ethics, there is a reason nganong gi separate ang duha.

    A police could solve a crime, and the family could be thankful sa police or sa detective for solving the crime, to show gratitude the family may give the police or detective gifts or a gift. Daghan nagabuhat ana, and it doesn't mean it is criminal. Probably unethical, but we don't know.

    Did you happen to know of a police or detective nga na filan ug kaso because he accepted some sort of a "pasalamat" from the family for solving a crime?

    The police could say nga dili siya mo dawat kay part of the job niya, but then again, the family could opt to give him some food to eat or something para pahalipay.

    Pero i qualify pud nato kay basin excessive na pud ang gihatag sa family nga maka affect na sa functions sa ilang office.

    To qualify more 100,000 pesos could be excessive, but to others basin chicken feed ra sa ilaha.

    But then again, these are matters of the law, that we may leave the courts to settle. Maong naay lawyers to talk about it.


    The laws you have quoted are not apples to apples, they are different divisions sa balaud. Maong careful lang ta mag diametrically oppose sa duha.

    Then again, mas maayo let's leave it to the lawyers.
    you've just proven my point on my other post ---

    sadly this is what's happening in our country right now. it has become a fanaticism towards duterte. that no matter what he says, even though it's blatantly or lawfully wrong his fans will always believe him and make whatever excuses to make those statements of duterte correct.
    archspace likes this.

  11.    Advertisement

Similar Threads

 
  1. All about the Goodness of WebXpress
    By iLoveWebX4ever in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-10-2012, 05:02 AM
  2. ~All about GEARS OF WAR!~
    By obemon in forum Software & Games (Old)
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 07-16-2008, 11:47 AM
  3. ~All About AGE OF EMPIRES!~
    By a0201 in forum Software & Games (Old)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 06:50 AM
  4. Replies: 110
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 10:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top