Page 1896 of 1924 FirstFirst ... 188618931894189518961897189818991906 ... LastLast
Results 18,951 to 18,960 of 19239
Like Tree1081Likes

All About Current Admin of Duterte


This discussion is about "All About Current Admin of Duterte" in the "Politics & Current Events" forums.
Originally Posted by teoding what kind of question is this? nakatawa ko kay ang among aircon na panasonic kay guba-on. way klaro sad. kailangan dokdokon ...

  1. #18951
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    218

    Quote Originally Posted by teoding View Post
    what kind of question is this?

    nakatawa ko kay ang among aircon na panasonic kay guba-on. way klaro sad. kailangan dokdokon para mo function.
    Need me to translate to bisaya?

    So you get my point, a social issue or problem is an issue that has been recognized by society as a problem that is preventing society from functioning at an optimal level.

    Duterte promised to solve a lot of social issues. Drugs, mass transportation, peace in Mindanao, to end corruption at least in the executive branch, to name a few. I'm asking which of these he has solved, if any.

    Kailangan i.bisaya?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by RayGunz View Post
    Sugdi na lang na diha ug awit diha kay Naanad na mi diri nga kugihan kaayo mo mga anti-admin mohimo-himo ug NONSENSE issues.
    A social issue or problem is an issue that has been recognized by society as a problem that is preventing society from functioning at an optimal level.

    Nonsense issue ang drugs, mass transit, corruption? My gad are you blind.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by kit_cebu View Post
    pan/boss digs/arch/original accounts/ug uban pa, di kaha nang pangutanaha para kang inday budlat/lugaw?

    lalalalalalala.....

    - - - Updated - - -
    .
    I agree, dapat lang. Unsa imo point? lalalala

  2. #18952
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by firestarter View Post

    Again bro, ako balikon para lang nimo.. I am bias to/for this administration, and you can't blame me or crucify me for that. That is my political belief, and my Constitutional Right bestowed upon me by the yellow Constitution of 1986. Hence, there is nothing wrong with it.
    Funny how you say this when time and time again you condemn as trolls people who dissent. Ikaw ra ang naay right to political belief?

  3. #18953
    C.I.A. firestarter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,299
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Panasonic View Post
    Funny how you say this when time and time again you condemn as trolls people who dissent. Ikaw ra ang naay right to political belief?
    I was talking to him not you though.

    Where are you bias at? Surely bias ka against this admin right? Klarohay nalang gud ta. Mo ingon na pud kag neutral ka... haayyss..

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by RayGunz View Post
    bahala na sab Smartmatic ani boss, kangkang ra ba kaayog kamot kun baligya anay sa votes atong hisgutan.
    Ang importante ra gyud ani bro, mo botar lang gyud ka, kay kung dili pud mo botar, imbes makadaug maibanan na nuon.
    RayGunz likes this.

  4. #18954
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by firestarter View Post
    I was talking to him not you though.

    Where are you bias at? Surely bias ka against this admin right? Klarohay nalang gud ta. Mo ingon na pud kag neutral ka... haayyss..
    It was a public post, open for everyone to react to. Again, ikaw ra naay right to political belief? Or are you just a hypocrite?

    Bias ko against stupid decisions by the admin. Mo praise ko nila if I see exemplary work done. Ill do it right now. I will praise them for controlling inflation even with high spending. Although it was partly due to the budget delay, still a good job nonetheless. Di ka kasabot ana?

  5. #18955
    C.I.A. firestarter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,299
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Panasonic View Post
    It was a public post, open for everyone to react to. Again, ikaw ra naay right to political belief? Or are you just a hypocrite?

    Bias ko against stupid decisions by the admin. Mo praise ko nila if I see exemplary work done. Ill do it right now. I will praise them for controlling inflation even with high spending. Although it was partly due to the budget delay, still a good job nonetheless. Di ka kasabot ana?
    Unsa pa man mga examples sa "exemplary work done" sa current admin kuno? Please post it..

  6. #18956
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by firestarter View Post
    Unsa pa man mga examples sa "exemplary work done" sa current admin kuno? Please post it..
    Bag.o ra gani ko ni ingon. Since "examples" imo pangayo, Ill name another one: 8888. That for me is a good project.

    Answer my question though. Sigeg likay. Ikaw ra naay right to political belief? Or are you just a hypocrite?

  7. #18957
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    581
    Quote Originally Posted by Panasonic View Post
    Bag.o ra gani ko ni ingon. Since "examples" imo pangayo, Ill name another one: 8888. That for me is a good project.

    Answer my question though. Sigeg likay. Ikaw ra naay right to political belief? Or are you just a hypocrite?
    Daghan na mahadlok mogamit anang 8888 karon, bradier. Kay basin kun ang ilang isumbong suod diay sa mga Duterte ug sila nuon ang pangitaag bikil ug dakpon, imbes ang gisumbong.

  8. #18958
    C.I.A. firestarter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,299
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Panasonic View Post
    Bag.o ra gani ko ni ingon. Since "examples" imo pangayo, Ill name another one: 8888. That for me is a good project.

    Answer my question though. Sigeg likay. Ikaw ra naay right to political belief? Or are you just a hypocrite?
    OT: Nice answer.. Bad question. .. Appeal to Hypocrisy.


    Ikaw tingale sigeg likay2x naa man tingale ko question didto sa taas?

    ----

    Don't answer that.. It's futile kay triggered.

  9. #18959
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by firestarter View Post

    Naa pud bag-o gi brought up nga issue ni Mr. Panasonic, nga social issues kuno .. <---- I don't think this was in his campaign agenda in the first place.
    Wala sa iyang campaign agenda ang pag-stop sa drugs, traffic, criminality, corruption? Kay mga social issues mani. My gad, you are blind too.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by firestarter View Post
    OT: Nice answer.. Bad question. .. Appeal to Hypocrisy.


    Ikaw tingale sigeg likay2x naa man tingale ko question didto sa taas?
    My bias is for good administration. Mao na ako answer. I judge the official based on the work he has done, and I dont subscribe to fanaticism. Right now, he is failing. I cant call him a failure yet, but right now, he is failing.

    You asked for work i think was exemplary. I named 8888 and the inflation control.

    Now, answer my question this time.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by firestarter View Post

    Don't answer that.. It's futile kay triggered.
    Simple question dili ka answer? Mao ni "experienced" istoryan?

  10. #18960
    C.I.A. firestarter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,299
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Panasonic View Post
    Wala sa iyang campaign agenda ang pag-stop sa drugs, traffic, criminality, corruption? Kay mga social issues mani. My gad, you are blind too.

    - - - Updated - - -



    My bias is for good administration. Mao na ako answer. I judge the official based on the work he has done, and I dont subscribe to fanaticism. Right now, he is failing. I cant call him a failure yet, but right now, he is failing.

    You asked for work i think was exemplary. I named 8888 and the inflation control.

    Now, answer my question this time.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Simple question dili ka answer? Mao ni "experienced" istoryan?
    By "good administration" such as which administration imong pasabot?

    ----

    Seriously, would want to hear unsaon nimo pag permanently solve ang drug problem, corruption and poverty.

  11.    Advertisement

Similar Threads

 
  1. All about the Goodness of WebXpress
    By iLoveWebX4ever in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-10-2012, 05:02 AM
  2. ~All about GEARS OF WAR!~
    By obemon in forum Software & Games (Old)
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 07-16-2008, 11:47 AM
  3. ~All About AGE OF EMPIRES!~
    By a0201 in forum Software & Games (Old)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 06:50 AM
  4. Replies: 110
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 10:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top