Page 1895 of 1924 FirstFirst ... 188518921893189418951896189718981905 ... LastLast
Results 18,941 to 18,950 of 19239
Like Tree1081Likes

All About Current Admin of Duterte

This discussion is about "All About Current Admin of Duterte" in the "Politics & Current Events" forums.
Originally Posted by firestarter OT: Bro, daghan ra kaayog kag istorya.. lol You sense bias ? Really?? Karon pa?? hahaha.. I have and always have ...

Quote Originally Posted by firestarter View Post
    OT: Bro, daghan ra kaayog kag istorya.. lol

You sense bias? Really?? Karon pa?? hahaha.. I have and always have and not even denying here, and even stated it explicitly nga I'm bias with this administration. Kana if wala ka kabasa pasaylo-on taka, kay puros ra baya tira imong posts. lol..

Again bro, ako balikon para lang nimo.. I am bias to/for this administration, and you can't blame me or crucify me for that. That is my political belief, and my Constitutional Right bestowed upon me by the yellow Constitution of 1986. Hence, there is nothing wrong with it.

That is why I asked you before ug asa ka nag barug --- That is why nag ask ko nimo kinsa ang imong givote ... And I received the usual Bullcrap, that "blah blah blah, no value, immaterial crap" you know the usual crap you anti admins say, pa as if neutral mo.
    Then I rest my case. There is no point on debating since no matter what your idol says, you believe. Even if there is no proof at all.

Kinsay nag pa ingon2x nga dumb
    Disclaimer lang bro, I am dumb. Unfortunately, I am not monopolizing it, I heard people in the opposition has it either.

Mag sige man gud mog tira sa mga Duterte supporters nga mga bogo mi. Nahala bogo na, plain and simple, but then again, that does not make you anti admins any brighter.
    I never said you are dumb. Try reading it again. It helps. But since you admitted that you are, who am I to stop you?

Lastly, your belief on your idol's matrices is enough answer for me. You don't need to elaborate further. It is enough proof on how your mind works and what kind of values you possess.

The end.

Blog Entries
    (ot) hurot English aning mga debate2x bah nyahahhaha! Lingawa mag basa..
    😂😅😂

https://www.facebook.com/11672452697...7480262681977/

READ: Arrest warrant kay Peter Joemel Advincula o mas kilalang alyas 'Bikoy' na inilabas ng isang korte sa Baguio City noong September 2007. | via Mark Makalalad/Super Radyo DZBB 594khz
    lami-ag credibility..hahaha..

lalalalalalala....

Kanang tiguwang nga tsismosa mao jud nay kusog kaayo mo sugnod ug away online.

way laing tiguwang daotan sa manila...ELLEN TORDISILLAS.

mao unta nay unahon ug sikop.

Banned User
    Been out of the Phils. for three days. Pag uli nako, mao ni ang balita:

Duterte tells Bohol mayor: 'I will grab and hold on to your panty until the garter snaps'

https://www.gmanetwork.com/news/news...r-snaps/story/
    GRABEHA!

Dili gyud mapugngan ang KAMANYAK ANING santo sa mga DDS!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by archspace View Post
    Then I rest my case. There is no point on debating since no matter what your idol says, you believe. Even if there is no proof at all.

I never said you are dumb. Try reading it again. It helps. But since you admitted that you are, who am I to stop you?

Lastly, your belief on your idol's matrices is enough answer for me. You don't need to elaborate further. It is enough proof on how your mind works and what kind of values you possess.

The end.
    Kinsay ni lihay2x? I think naa pending nga question didto? hahahaha .. sige kag ingon akoy sigeg lihay2x kahuman ang style nimo ang imong i quote kadto rang pabor nimo?

Bro, straight talk man kaha ta? ...

I think naay pending nga question didto?

Who's playing dumb now? hahahaha

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adminroot View Post
    Kanang tiguwang nga tsismosa mao jud nay kusog kaayo mo sugnod ug away online.

way laing tiguwang daotan sa manila...ELLEN TORDISILLAS.

mao unta nay unahon ug sikop.
    Ellen Tordesillas,

Maria Ressa,

Raissa Robles

Last edited by firestarter; 05-10-2019 at 02:53 PM.

Blog Entries
    New issues ..

Slowest in 4 years daw ang GDP karon.. eng eng eng.. mag wait na pud ta ani..

Naa pud bag-o gi brought up nga issue ni Mr. Panasonic, nga social issues kuno .. <---- I don't think this was in his campaign agenda in the first place.

Buhat lang tag issue.... Kay mao raman atong nahibalo-an.. But then again.. hapit naman ang election makita ra gihapon..

--- -

On other news..

I've heard there is a non-commissioned survey, nga although wala si Mar Roxas sa radar, kusog kuno siya didto. Maong dili nalang ta mag duda nga basin modaug gihapon siya.

Kay silent majority na sila. hehehe..

The result of this midterm election will actually be an assessment of how Duterte is/was doing in his first 3 years in service.
    If he happens to have majority of the seats in the Senate, that would only mean, majority of the voting-public thinks he did good.

Bahala nanang mga anti nga way lain nahibalo-an nga ngilngig ang ilang candidate ug kaugalingon ra.

RayGunz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by firestarter View Post
    New issues ..

Slowest in 4 years daw ang GDP karon.. eng eng eng.. mag wait na pud ta ani..

Naa pud bag-o gi brought up nga issue ni Mr. Panasonic, nga social issues kuno .. <---- I don't think this was in his campaign agenda in the first place.

Buhat lang tag issue.... Kay mao raman atong nahibalo-an.. But then again.. hapit naman ang election makita ra gihapon..

--- -

On other news..

I've heard there is a non-commissioned survey, nga although wala si Mar Roxas sa radar, kusog kuno siya didto. Maong dili nalang ta mag duda nga basin modaug gihapon siya.

Kay silent majority na sila. hehehe..

The result of this midterm election will actually be an assessment of how Duterte is/was doing in his first 3 years in service.
    If he happens to have majority of the seats in the Senate, that would only mean, majority of the voting-public thinks he did good.

Bahala nanang mga anti nga way lain nahibalo-an nga ngilngig ang ilang candidate ug kaugalingon ra.

bahala na sab Smartmatic ani boss, kangkang ra ba kaayog kamot kun baligya anay sa votes atong hisgutan.

please don't post those pictures, basin magka orgasm ang mga anti dinhi.

on other news, Dollar reserves up by $350 million in April
    https://businessmirror.com.ph/2019/0...lion-in-april/

THE country’s dollar reserves rose for the sixth straight month in April, as the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) took advantage of the relative strength of the Philippines’s external position to rebuild its foreign-exchange reserves.

The BSP on Tuesday reported that gross international reserves rose by $350 million to $83.96 billion, from $83.61 billion as of end-March. This is the sixth consecutive month that the GIR increased from its previous month’s level.

The country’s GIR hit its lowest level in 2018 at $74.7 billion in October. Half a year later, the level was up by about $9 billion.

The country’s GIR level is the foreign-exchange holdings of the Central Bank in a given period. The GIR is a crucial component of the economy as it is often used to manage the country’s foreign-exchange rate against excess volatilities.

The GIR took a beating toward the end of the year in 2018 and hit seven-year lows, as the BSP battled to smoothen out volatilities, causing the local currency to weaken against the dollar. The drop in GIR also came at a time when sentiment was down due to the accelerating inflation, which peaked at 6.7 percent in October.

The BSP said the GIR in April serves as an “ample external liquidity buffer” as it is equivalent to 7.4 months’ worth of imports of goods and payments of services and primary income.

It is also equivalent to five times the country’s short-term external debt based on original maturity and 3.5 times based on residual maturity.

The BSP attributed the rise in the country’s GIR to the inflows arising from its foreign-exchange operations, the national government’s (NG) net foreign-currency deposits and BSP’s income from its investments abroad.

The GIR level in April could have been higher, but it was tempered partially by payments made by the NG for servicing its foreign-exchange obligations, as well as revaluation losses from the BSP’s gold holdings, due to the decline in the price of gold in the international market.

Earlier, economists at the First Metro Investment Corp. and the University of Asia and the Pacific said the local currency is expected to remain at a “slightly weaker bias,” at around the 52 to 53 range in the second quarter, as the BSP rebuilds its GIR.
    raissah and MrTuthaus like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Panasonic View Post
    With all the fanaticism in this thread, can anyone here mention any social issue that Duterte has solved permanently? It seems like he spends more time lambasting his critics than actually working.

I mean issues ha, not projects. Previous admins had a lot of projects too.
    what kind of question is this?

nakatawa ko kay ang among aircon na panasonic kay guba-on. way klaro sad. kailangan dokdokon para mo function.

11.    Advertisement