Page 1893 of 1920 FirstFirst ... 188318901891189218931894189518961903 ... LastLast
Results 18,921 to 18,930 of 19194
Like Tree1076Likes

All About Current Admin of Duterte

This discussion is about "All About Current Admin of Duterte" in the "Politics & Current Events" forums.
La lala Lala La~~~~~~ Canada assures shouldering expenses in shipping back trash from PHL - DZRH News...

La lala Lala La~~~~~~

Canada assures shouldering expenses in shipping back trash from PHL - DZRH News
    raissah likes this.

@obelisk master, ang atakehon napod ana ang "kadugay" sa pagkuha..kay wa naman lain ma-reklamo..

lalalala......

“Matapos ang pagpapahayag ni SP Sotto palagay ko mauunawaan ng publiko wala na ring saysay pakinggan si Bikoy,” he said.
    https://www.gmanetwork.com/news/news...JkNfda2VPachbY
    raissah likes this.

@kit_cebu Mu ingon nasad na sila na iro si Sotto ni PDut mao na dili sya maminaw ni Bikoy.

lalalala...

https://ptvnews.ph/sotto-bikoy-linke...cGCMboxNOhW2BI

Sotto: Bikoy linked previous admin to drug trade in 2016
    RayGunz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kit_cebu View Post
    sa ato pa diay boss, ang mga fans aning Bikoy, morag nawong ug okoy, faetzz..
    Hitsas man diay si Bikoy okoy sa iyang kredibiliBAD.. malagmit sama ra sab ni diri iyang mga fans club.
    daghan ra ba kuno ni sila diri nga nahigmata na, daghan gyud tinuora, daghan browser ug daghan muta kay nagdamgo ra diay..
    BlueIre and raissah like this.

Boss_digong depensahi na bestfriend bikoy nimu.Si Rodeeeel Jayme nag concert na..Samot na gyud ka dugta na imung halangdon liberal party.

Blog Entries
    Nagkawala na gyud by the day ang credibility aning Bikoy hehe. Pasakaan na pud nig kaso nga libel or inciting to sedition or unsa ba hehe.. Balik kulungan na pud ni..

---

I heard from commentaries nga basin dili lang gyud ni short term ang tira ani, kani nga tira runs deep and far, as far as the 2022 Presidential Elections. Kay it seems ang tibuok family ang gitira, underpinning Sara's possible Presidential slate.

---

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by archspace View Post
    No matter what I say, it won't be enough of an answer for you. I already said my piece on your question, if it's not enough for you then I don't know what is.

I post here in the forums to state my opinion and I am not begging for anyone's attention. So I really don't care if someone will like it or dislike it.

You can't even explain how the IP address ended up that way and just simply call it a typo. hahahaha

Anyhow.. go ahead with your ignore list. It is your right and who really cares who you ignore.

Enjoy your 3 years of being lied to and getting shit on your forehead.
    If you truly believe that "we" the people who supports Duterte in his daily battle are being feed with lies, no amount of convincing will ever persuade you into switching sides.

Mag ask lang ko nimo again, hopefully straight answer pud.

Do you believe in Bikoy's story that the Duterte family is the biggest druglord in the country?

Straight question straight answer lang. Pwede ra gyud ka mo answer ug yes or no.

---

Sa akoa lang ni nga side as a supporter to this administration and it's stability, I believe this is only propaganda, perpetrated by the opposite side.

I have read both sides and it seems, daghan gyud defects ang mga so-called exhibits aning Bikoys, ranging from wrong account numbers, wrong bank, Central Bank sa Hongkong nga minor ang nag open sa account. Perma nga palyado.. etc, etc, etc.
    Naa na pud karon ni gawas regarding IBP in Davao, casting away the acts of the IBP where Bikoy held his press conference.

Again, ako lang i balik ang akong straight question, pwede ra gyud kaayo taas pwede pud mubo nga answer pwede pud yes or no.

Regarding sa imong question sa Matrix, straight answer bro, they are investigating it now, if imong ma tanaw ang mga news, nag sige nag kanta si Rodel Jayme, sa iyang mga nahibalo-an.

Cases are dynamic and there will always be development, it doesn't stop just because sayop ang IP address.
    Evidences are gathered by the day, and these are hard evidences.

Mao bitaw naka ingon ko nga propaganda to pagstart, but after reading the news lately, with Rodel Jayme surfacing and with fresh info feed by the day, it would seem that the government is uncovering a deeper connection to what the anti-admins are doing.

If dili ka motuo sa President just because of a faulty IP, basin mo tuo kas evidences from the NBI, the DOJ, Rodel Jayme himself, and some other news outlets.

If not, it is up to you. But, for me I still believe in our procedural processes.

---

Do you believe in Bikoy's story that the Duterte family is the biggest druglord in the country?
    Last edited by firestarter; 05-08-2019 at 05:52 PM.
    BlueIre and raissah like this.

Quote Originally Posted by firestarter View Post
    If you truly believe that "we" the people who supports Duterte in his daily battle are being feed with lies, no amount of convincing will ever persuade you into switching sides.
    Do you mean to say, "us into switching sides" or "you into switching sides" ? I just want to make sure I understand what you are saying.

Mag ask lang ko nimo again, hopefully straight answer pud.

Straight question straight answer lang. Pwede ra gyud ka mo answer ug yes or no.
    NO. I am waiting and listening to how this entire story will unravel. If ever they decide to entertain him. But a lot of stories have been surfacing about the family, so I am also curious how his stories will connect and add up.
    Regarding sa imong question sa Matrix, straight answer bro, they are investigating it now, if imong ma tanaw ang mga news, nag sige nag kanta si Rodel Jayme, sa iyang mga nahibalo-an.

Cases are dynamic and there will always be development, it doesn't stop just because sayop ang IP address.
    Evidences are gathered by the day, and these are hard evidences.

Mao bitaw naka ingon ko nga propaganda to pagstart, but after reading the news lately, with Rodel Jayme surfacing and with fresh info feed by the day, it would seem that the government is uncovering a deeper connection to what the anti-admins are doing.

If dili ka motuo sa President just because of a faulty IP, basin mo tuo kas evidences from the NBI, the DOJ, Rodel Jayme himself, and some other news outlets.

If not, it is up to you. But, for me I still believe in our procedural processes.
    I honestly don't believe in the president. As far as I can remember, he was the source of that first matrix that was released. I am sure it is not a secret the government spent a lot on intelligence funds and yet a simple IP address gets wrong? That for me is a RED flag. To add on to that, he is a habitual liar. Just like how he came up with empty promises to end the drug war in 6 months, making up Trillanes bank account and admitting to it in an interview and how his whiff of corruption drive is a big joke.

My turn to ask...

DO YOU BELIEVE in the matrix (kanang duha) that Duterte presented? YES OR NO.
    Last edited by archspace; 05-09-2019 at 07:54 AM. Reason: added something.

11.    Advertisement