Page 1886 of 1924 FirstFirst ... 187618831884188518861887188818891896 ... LastLast
Results 18,851 to 18,860 of 19237
Like Tree1081Likes

All About Current Admin of Duterte

This discussion is about "All About Current Admin of Duterte" in the "Politics & Current Events" forums.
Originally Posted by Panasonic Stop appealing to emotions. You contribute MORE to the economy when you work here. You are speaking about the finances of ...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Panasonic View Post
    Stop appealing to emotions. You contribute MORE to the economy when you work here. You are speaking about the finances of the individual OFW. I am talking about the economy as a whole. There is no comparison.

Okay na boss. I see your point na.
    Wala nimo ma basa ang figures diha sa article if pila ka billions ang ilang gisulod sa Philippine economy?

Come on.. Obviously you are not reading.

Quote Originally Posted by firestarter View Post
    Wala nimo ma basa ang figures diha sa article if pila ka billions ang ilang gisulod sa Philippine economy?

Come on.. Obviously you are not reading.
    I read that BLOG. You know ngano misleading na siya? Wala niya gi.compare ang opportunity costs.

Kibaw ka pila ang average lower income? Average of P11,800 a month https://www.rappler.com/thought-lead...e-middle-class

Kibaw ka pila kabuok OFWs? 2.3M https://psa.gov.ph/statistics/survey...orce/sof-index

Kibaw ka pila total annual income naa unta sa economy if naa sila ngari? 325B

Kibaw ka pila na contribute sa OFWs based on your data? 105B

Tell me, asa ta lugi? Assuming na gani na nga low income sila tanan if they stay here.

Blog Entries
    I read that BLOG. You know ngano misleading na siya? Wala niya gi.compare ang opportunity costs.

Kibaw ka pila ang average lower income? Average of P11,800 a month https://www.rappler.com/thought-lead...e-middle-class

Kibaw ka pila kabuok OFWs? 2.3M https://psa.gov.ph/statistics/survey...orce/sof-index

Kibaw ka pila total annual income naa unta sa economy if naa sila ngari? 325B

Kibaw ka pila na contribute sa OFWs based on your data? 105B

Tell me, asa ta lugi? Assuming na gani na nga low income sila tanan if they stay here.

It is actually $32.21Billion, that is 1,760,000,000,000.00 Philippine Pesos per year. It is now in the Trillion Pesos.

Murag dili tingale lugi ang Pilipinas aning kwartaha.

The result brought the full-year tally to $32.21 billion, up 3.0 percent from 2017’s $31.29 billion.
    Here is a recent article regarding 2018's remittances.

OFW remittances hit all-time high in 2018
    BY MAYVELIN U. CARABALLO, TMT

FEBRUARY 16, 2019

HOME / BUSINESS / TOP BUSINESS / OFW REMITTANCES HIT ALL-TIME HIGH IN 2018

A man counts dollar remittance at a money changer in UN Avenue in Manila. PHOTO BY RUSSELL PALMA
    Money sent home by overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) hit a record high in the December, in the process also raising the full-year tally to what the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) described as the “highest annual level to date.”

At $3.15 billion for the month, personal remittances were 3.6 percent higher compared to the previous peak of $3.04 billion seen a year earlier. The growth rate, however, slowed from the 7.9 percent posted in December 2017.

The result brought the full-year tally to $32.21 billion, up 3.0 percent from 2017’s $31.29 billion.

“The growth in personal remittances during the year was driven by remittance inflows from land-based OFs with work contracts of one year or more and remittances from both sea-based and land-based OFs with work contracts of less than one year, which rose annually by 2.8 percent and 4.6 percent, respectively,” the BSP said in a statement.

It added that personal remittances were a major driver of domestic consumption and accounted for 9.7 percent of gross domestic product and 8.1 percent of gross national income last year.

Cash remittances, which only count money coursed through banks, also hit a new all-time high of $2.84 billion in December, 3.9 percent higher compared to $2.74 billion
    a year ago.

The countries that contributed most to the increase during the month were the United States and Canada.

Full-year 2018 cash remittances posted growth of 3.1 percent — exceeding the BSP’s projected growth rate of 3.0 percent for the year — to $28.94 billion, up from $28.06 billion a year earlier.

Growth in cash remittances was supported by transfers from both land-based and sea-based OFWs, which the central bank said were up by 2.8 percent and 4.6 percent, respectively, from last year.

“Cash remittances in 2018 remained strong amid political uncertainties across the globe,” the BSP said, adding that this was evident in the 12.3-percent, 9.7-percent and 7.7-percent expansions respectively seen in transfers from Asia, the Americas and Europe.

Growth in these regions made up for the 15.3-percent decrease in remittances from the Middle East, which the central bank said was partly due to a continued repatriation program.

Almost 79 percent of total cash remittances for the year came from the US, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Singapore, Japan, the United Kingdom, Qatar, Canada, Germany and Hong Kong.

Commenting on the latest remittance data, ING Bank Manila senior economist Nicholas Antonio Mapa said last year’s growth showed “these flows remain structural and a source of FX (foreign exchange) we can count on.”

He projected a 3-5 percent growth this year as “Filipinos will always find a way to send home remittances, come hell or high recession.”

“If the trade gap, however, remains wide, structural flows from OFWs and BPO (business process outsourcing) call centers may not be enough to offset the drain in FX, leading to a slight depreciation of the peso towards year end,” Mapa warned.

It is actually $32.21Billion, that is 1,760,000,000,000.00 Philippine Pesos per year. It is now in the Trillion Pesos.

Murag dili tingale lugi ang Pilipinas aning kwartaha.

Here is a recent article regarding 2018's remittances.
    I do not know where they get their data, that is a far-cry from the latest PSA posting

https://psa.gov.ph/statistics/survey...seas-filipinos

In this case, who do we believe?

Blog Entries
    I do not know where they get their data, that is a far-cry from the latest PSA posting

https://psa.gov.ph/statistics/survey...seas-filipinos

In this case, who do we believe?
    BSP has there own listing here.

http://www.bsp.gov.ph/statistics/keystat/ofw.htm

Year to date as of December 2018 is at $28,943M Cumulative.

It's closer to Manila Times at about 1.591T pesos though at 55Php = 1USD.

With this, I don't think we can discount the OFWs contribution as a main driver of our economy.
    Save, that there are other drivers too, like the BPOs, etc, etc..

BSP has there own listing here.

http://www.bsp.gov.ph/statistics/keystat/ofw.htm

Year to date as of December 2018 is at $28,943M Cumulative.

It's closer to Manila Times at about 1.591T pesos though at 55Php = 1USD.

With this, I don't think we can discount the OFWs contribution as a main driver of our economy.
    Save, that there are other drivers too, like the BPOs, etc, etc..
    Boss you misunderstand. Wala nako gi discount ila tabang sa ato country. Dako ila tabang.

Ang ako point lang is if they really believed in Duterte, they help with the nation-building. A nation is built from the inside. Walay country nidato relying on human capital as a chief export. Dili ta mudato anang remittances. Ang kailangan nato kay industry. Whether manufacturing or service. Now, dili ka makabuhat ana if OFW ka. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Blog Entries
    Boss you misunderstand. Wala nako gi discount ila tabang sa ato country. Dako ila tabang.

Ang ako point lang is if they really believed in Duterte, they help with the nation-building. A nation is built from the inside. Walay country nidato relying on human capital as a chief export. Dili ta mudato anang remittances. Ang kailangan nato kay industry. Whether manufacturing or service. Now, dili ka makabuhat ana if OFW ka. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Cash is basically the lifeblood of the economy, whatever or whoever brings in cash inside the country. May it be capitalists, investors, workers, remittances it keeps the economy going and growing.

We can't deny the facts that Duterte made it easier for them to process government papers, that one-stop shop is an ease even for the common person much more for the OFWs who's time here in the Philippines while on vacation are limited and would want to spend more on families and friends than queuing for government transactions. Also made NAIA a bit securer for them when they go in and out the country. Duterte always gives time to talk to OFW or gives speeches while he is in their temporary country of work. There is also that OFW Bank.

These might mean little to none for some, but the mere presence of the highest ranking official of your homeland gives a huge positive impression.

Pero mao lage, we are subject to our biases, but for me no other President has done what he has done for the OFWs. That could be the cause of why he is popular to the OFWs. I can still remember fearing going through NAIA even for domestic flights for fear of that laglag bala. Duterte made it simple for them, by just confiscating the "bala" and leave them be on their way without holding them thereby missing their flights.

These are simple facts.. and it is not deniable, which gives a huge boost to his popularity.

With regards to nation building, I can't really say for certain, if naa ba gyuy country or wala ni datu just by exporting human capital alone.

But for the meantime nga mao pana ang naghatag ug daku nga cashflow sa economy and the country. Business strategy would dictate to take care of it and optimize it, some rightest capitalist would even use the term "exploit" it to the maximum, to give the highest possible cashflow.

I can even recall Duterte calling for an "inclusive growth", which I think jives with what you are saying. However, while we are at it, labi na nga mao na ang imong cash cow, then send people outside the country, protect them, and take care of them.
    They are your investments. I think Duterte is doing well in this aspect.

Cash is basically the lifeblood of the economy, whatever or whoever brings in cash inside the country. May it be capitalists, investors, workers, remittances it keeps the economy going and growing.

We can't deny the facts that Duterte made it easier for them to process government papers, that one-stop shop is an ease even for the common person much more for the OFWs who's time here in the Philippines while on vacation are limited and would want to spend more on families and friends than queuing for government transactions. Also made NAIA a bit securer for them when they go in and out the country. Duterte always gives time to talk to OFW or gives speeches while he is in their temporary country of work. There is also that OFW Bank.

These might mean little to none for some, but the mere presence of the highest ranking official of your homeland gives a huge positive impression.

Pero mao lage, we are subject to our biases, but for me no other President has done what he has done for the OFWs. That could be the cause of why he is popular to the OFWs. I can still remember fearing going through NAIA even for domestic flights for fear of that laglag bala. Duterte made it simple for them, by just confiscating the "bala" and leave them be on their way without holding them thereby missing their flights.

These are simple facts.. and it is not deniable, which gives a huge boost to his popularity.

With regards to nation building, I can't really say for certain, if naa ba gyuy country or wala ni datu just by exporting human capital alone.

But for the meantime nga mao pana ang naghatag ug daku nga cashflow sa economy and the country. Business strategy would dictate to take care of it and optimize it, some rightest capitalist would even use the term "exploit" it to the maximum, to give the highest possible cashflow.

I can even recall Duterte calling for an "inclusive growth", which I think jives with what you are saying. However, while we are at it, labi na nga mao na ang imong cash cow, then send people outside the country, protect them, and take care of them.
    They are your investments. I think Duterte is doing well in this aspect.
    So it is your opinion that we should be fostering the growth of OFWs instead of discouraging it since cash cow siya?

lalalalalala......

SWS: Duterte administration's satisfaction rating reaches record high
    SWS: Duterte administration's satisfaction rating reaches record high
    MrTuthaus likes this.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by kit_cebu View Post
    Mga DDS na lng ang motuo anang inyong survey2x, bradier.

Pero ang majority sa mga pilipino, dili na motuo ana. Kay halata ra kaayo ang pattern.

Basta naay kabulastugan o kapalpakan nga mahimo si Digong, magpagawas dayon og mga survey nga magdayeg sa current admin.

Sama karon nga five days ng absent ang presidenti sa palasyo, apilan pa adtong DAKO kaayong PALPAK nila sa 'Oust Duterte Matrix' (diin si Panelo mismo miangkon nga unknown number ang ilang source adto) ug pagdakop kuno sa uploader ni Bikoy (pero igo ra man diay to siya nagshare sa mga youtube links sa maong mga videos).

Hagba' kaayo ang credibility ug trust rating sa current admin tungod ana. Maong, as predicted, nagpagawas na sab sila'g survey2x nga pabor kaayo sa current admin.
    archspace likes this.

11.    Advertisement