Page 1451 of 1587 FirstFirst ... 144114481449145014511452145314541461 ... LastLast
Results 14,501 to 14,510 of 15870
Like Tree188Likes

All About Current Admin of Duterte


This discussion is about "All About Current Admin of Duterte" in the "Politics & Current Events" forums.
Originally Posted by digitalsuperman OT: very hypcrite of the american government. Pentagon agrees $12 billion jet deal with Qatar - CNNPolitics.com they dont sell rifles ...

  1. #14501
    Junior Member ComeToPapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    323

    Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    OT:

    very hypcrite of the american government.

    Pentagon agrees $12 billion jet deal with Qatar - CNNPolitics.com

    they dont sell rifles to ph due to war on drugs but they sell f15 jets to qatar who funds the terrorist. wow.
    Hahaha.. Now US is "giving" us 150million dollar worth millitary equipment for counterterrorism kunohay!!.. Duterte should have severe the ties long time ago and slap those equipment back to them. Unsa kahay pangayu-on ani nila in exchange aning 'assistance' kunohay.. klaro na kaayo ning ilang moves, kita ray giduwaan aning US.

  2. #14502
    C.I.A. marius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,973
    @adminroot @Echelnalf ..... tinuod gyud diay ning mga binayran noh. kay sa kadto akong g-post, na shocked bitaw ko ug nganong naabot ilang storya sa kang presRod, na wala man gyud nag mention didto ang name sa president sa article, pero ang comments section kay about sa president man nuon haahahahah


    @digitalsuperman ---- aw, what do you expect boss ............ that's 12 BILLION ...... DOLLARS .... again... TWELVE BILLION DOLLARS siga dayun ilang mata ana. automatic perma dayun na sila sa deal awa ning stand nila oh - John McCain: ‘Qataris’ behavior has got to change’ | Arab News

  3. #14503
    C.I.A. marius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,973
    http://www.philstar.com/headlines/20...if-ordered-sc-...


    walay klaro ang link, dili mugawas, copy paste na lang nako ....

    MANILA, Philippines — President Rodrigo Duterte is ready to pull out troops from Marawi City if ordered by the Supreme Court but warned that if he had to declare martial law again, he would do it his way and it could be a “copycat” of that of former president Ferdinand Marcos.


    “If they do not like it, if they (Supreme Court) say there is no factual basis, then I’m ready to order the military to withdraw…Hayaan mo sila diyan kung kaya nila (We will let them be if they can). If the Supreme Court says it’s wrong, I will withdraw,” Duterte told reporters in Butuan City on Saturday.

    “If anything goes wrong, and I declare martial law for the second time around, the people suffer, there are bombings, I won’t listen to anyone anymore,” he added.

    Duterte declared martial law in the entire island of Mindanao last May 23 after the Maute terrorists raided Marawi city, burned several buildings, including a Catholic cathedral, and held hostage more than a dozen civilians.

    Members of the opposition and civil society groups have questioned Duterte’s move and have asked the Supreme Court to compel Congress to convene a joint session to review the president’s basis for his declaration.

    Duterte said he has no problem if the judiciary rules against his martial law declaration, saying he can survive without it.

    He maintained that terrorists and rebels in Marawi are committing rebellion, one of the conditions that can justify the declaration of martial law.

    “If that rebellion burns Mindanao, I’ll be forced to declare martial law again. This time, I will do it on my own to preserve the nation. I’ll not consult anybody. There’s no telling when it will end,” the president said.

    “Then it could be a copycat of Marcos. Wala akong magawa e (I was left with no choice),” he added.



    kinsay maka explain ana ug tarong


    na unsa naman ni atong supreme court ug uban senator ug congress ................ unsa mani ?? apil ni sila nagdawat ug bayad gikan sa ISIS ?? nganong ipa pull out man intawn ang military ug ipa stop ang martial law .... buysita na bya ani ....
    Last edited by marius; 06-17-2017 at 10:10 PM.

  4. #14504
    Elite Member harlie M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,692
    Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    | philstar.com...


    walay klaro ang link, dili mugawas, copy paste na lang nako ....

    MANILA, Philippines — President Rodrigo Duterte is ready to pull out troops from Marawi City if ordered by the Supreme Court but warned that if he had to declare martial law again, he would do it his way and it could be a “copycat” of that of former president Ferdinand Marcos.


    “If they do not like it, if they (Supreme Court) say there is no factual basis, then I’m ready to order the military to withdraw…Hayaan mo sila diyan kung kaya nila (We will let them be if they can). If the Supreme Court says it’s wrong, I will withdraw,” Duterte told reporters in Butuan City on Saturday.

    “If anything goes wrong, and I declare martial law for the second time around, the people suffer, there are bombings, I won’t listen to anyone anymore,” he added.

    Duterte declared martial law in the entire island of Mindanao last May 23 after the Maute terrorists raided Marawi city, burned several buildings, including a Catholic cathedral, and held hostage more than a dozen civilians.

    Members of the opposition and civil society groups have questioned Duterte’s move and have asked the Supreme Court to compel Congress to convene a joint session to review the president’s basis for his declaration.

    Duterte said he has no problem if the judiciary rules against his martial law declaration, saying he can survive without it.

    He maintained that terrorists and rebels in Marawi are committing rebellion, one of the conditions that can justify the declaration of martial law.

    “If that rebellion burns Mindanao, I’ll be forced to declare martial law again. This time, I will do it on my own to preserve the nation. I’ll not consult anybody. There’s no telling when it will end,” the president said.

    “Then it could be a copycat of Marcos. Wala akong magawa e (I was left with no choice),” he added.



    kinsay maka explain ana ug tarong


    na unsa naman ni atong supreme court ug uban senator ug congress ................ unsa mani ?? apil ni sila nagdawat ug bayad gikan sa ISIS ?? nganong ipa pull out man intawn ang military ug ipa stop ang martial law .... buysita na bya ani ....
    g troll ni PRD ang SC ug mga opposition nyahahah.....kung sa binisaya pa... "cge mo pahawa mi mga sundalo diri sa marawi, saup man kaha ning pag martial law nko!....tan.aw ninyo sa govt puros na lng sayup walay saktong nabuhat!!!.... na hala undagon koni, kamo mga opposition (SC, other sen. and cong.) bisitaha ning marawi ug kamoy sulbad sa problema diri!! ..... pero if cge gani japon ang pinusilay dha aw mo declare napud kog indefinite martial nationwide!!! basin copy-cat ni marcos akong style wa nkoy mahimo, pra lng e preserve nko ang pinas ako ning buhaton!! "
    Last edited by harlie M; 06-19-2017 at 10:18 AM.

  5. #14505
    C.I.A. firestarter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,462
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    | philstar.com...


    walay klaro ang link, dili mugawas, copy paste na lang nako ....

    MANILA, Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte is ready to pull out troops from Marawi City if ordered by the Supreme Court but warned that if he had to declare martial law again, he would do it his way and it could be a copycat of that of former president Ferdinand Marcos.


    If they do not like it, if they (Supreme Court) say there is no factual basis, then Im ready to order the military to withdrawHayaan mo sila diyan kung kaya nila (We will let them be if they can). If the Supreme Court says its wrong, I will withdraw, Duterte told reporters in Butuan City on Saturday.

    If anything goes wrong, and I declare martial law for the second time around, the people suffer, there are bombings, I wont listen to anyone anymore, he added.

    Duterte declared martial law in the entire island of Mindanao last May 23 after the Maute terrorists raided Marawi city, burned several buildings, including a Catholic cathedral, and held hostage more than a dozen civilians.

    Members of the opposition and civil society groups have questioned Dutertes move and have asked the Supreme Court to compel Congress to convene a joint session to review the presidents basis for his declaration.

    Duterte said he has no problem if the judiciary rules against his martial law declaration, saying he can survive without it.

    He maintained that terrorists and rebels in Marawi are committing rebellion, one of the conditions that can justify the declaration of martial law.

    If that rebellion burns Mindanao, Ill be forced to declare martial law again. This time, I will do it on my own to preserve the nation. Ill not consult anybody. Theres no telling when it will end, the president said.

    Then it could be a copycat of Marcos. Wala akong magawa e (I was left with no choice), he added.



    kinsay maka explain ana ug tarong


    na unsa naman ni atong supreme court ug uban senator ug congress ................ unsa mani ?? apil ni sila nagdawat ug bayad gikan sa ISIS ?? nganong ipa pull out man intawn ang military ug ipa stop ang martial law .... buysita na bya ani ....

    Murag gi tancha ni digong nga loop-sided ni ang decision na daan sa SC..

    Kahibalo siya daan nga instead of being partial, nahimo naman ning political ang SC.

    Hinuon wala may provision sa Constitution for him not to declare martial law again.

    Naa man sa President ang pag declare ana.

    Maong nahala i unconstitutional ninyo ang Martial Law sa Marawi kay mag declare na pud kog balik ug Martial Law.


    Worse comes to worst, murag i limit ni sa SC (like they will always to - which is to meddle with political affairs) ang Martial Law declaration to "Marawi only" kay naa raman didto nag raise "literally" ug arms.. and not to the whole of Mindanao..

    Pero hinuon naa man pud ang NPA nga sigeg gubat sa lain part sa Mindanao..

    Ambot unsaon kaha ni sa Supreme Court.. hehehe

    Somehow magpabelieve nis Sereno ... mangita ni siyag paagi nga balanse2x ang ilang decision.

    Pro Liberal Party nga decision, pero dili pud kaayo blatant nga anti administration nga mangasuko ang mga tawo...

    Kay whether SC likes it or not, popular gihapon si digong karon..


    Maong lisod2x ning situation karon sa SC...

    Kay technically naa raba gyud rebellion, kana palang daan sa NPA.. rebellion naman na, MILF, MNLF, BIFF, ASG, Maute..

    Mga long standing rebellion na, mao bitaw to iyagak dayon ang CPP pag declare ug Martial Law sa Mindanao kay for sure apil na sila ana.. Kay rebellion man gyud ng gibuhat sa NPA.. ang problema lang kay it has been there for the longest time, nga para sa mga tawo normal nalang na.

  6. #14506
    C.I.A. marius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,973
    Quote Originally Posted by firestarter View Post
    Murag gi tancha ni digong nga loop-sided ni ang decision na daan sa SC..

    Kahibalo siya daan nga instead of being partial, nahimo naman ning political ang SC.

    Hinuon wala may provision sa Constitution for him not to declare martial law again.

    Naa man sa President ang pag declare ana.

    Maong nahala i unconstitutional ninyo ang Martial Law sa Marawi kay mag declare na pud kog balik ug Martial Law.


    Worse comes to worst, murag i limit ni sa SC (like they will always to - which is to meddle with political affairs) ang Martial Law declaration to "Marawi only" kay naa raman didto nag raise "literally" ug arms.. and not to the whole of Mindanao..

    Pero hinuon naa man pud ang NPA nga sigeg gubat sa lain part sa Mindanao..

    Ambot unsaon kaha ni sa Supreme Court.. hehehe

    Somehow magpabelieve nis Sereno ... mangita ni siyag paagi nga balanse2x ang ilang decision.

    Pro Liberal Party nga decision, pero dili pud kaayo blatant nga anti administration nga mangasuko ang mga tawo...

    Kay whether SC likes it or not, popular gihapon si digong karon..


    Maong lisod2x ning situation karon sa SC...

    Kay technically naa raba gyud rebellion, kana palang daan sa NPA.. rebellion naman na, MILF, MNLF, BIFF, ASG, Maute..

    Mga long standing rebellion na, mao bitaw to iyagak dayon ang CPP pag declare ug Martial Law sa Mindanao kay for sure apil na sila ana.. Kay rebellion man gyud ng gibuhat sa NPA.. ang problema lang kay it has been there for the longest time, nga para sa mga tawo normal nalang na.

    mao bitaw ning maka lagot aning SC ug uban senators na against ni presRod. ka klaro na anang rebellion, ka klaro na ana na gi-plan daan sa mga maute coz naa gyud video evidence sa ilang pag plan. ka klaro ana na daghan na kaayo nangamatay. unsa paman diay ilang gusto na evidence ?


    basaha diri boss -- https://www.istorya.net/forums/polit...l#post18413002 (marawi attack .......)

    ang gibuhat ana ni Assad kay iyang gipatay tanan as in tanan gyud adtong nag Civil War ang Syria, if pwede pa lang unta buhaton na ni presRod sa pilipinas. hutdon na niya tanan yellows, nindota tingali.

  7. #14507
    Elite Member LionHeart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,849
    Kung ma langay ug respond ang government mo ingon sd daun nga dugai g.actionan then kung g.actionan daun sala gihapon sa government...Pastilan nman lang jd aning mga militante!

  8. #14508
    Banned User
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    278
    Im not surprised by the decision of Supreme Court. Anguirre once said that we need martial law to fast track the retaking of Marawi yet they weren't able to make it on there self imposed deadline. That reason is now void and they need another excuse.

  9. #14509
    C.I.A. marius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,973
    does the supreme court knows what is truly happening in mindanao ?? the whole island of mindanao ?? in cotabato fighting is a daily routine, a good friend of mine from maguindanao has said that there are at least 500 armed men landing in their area every day for the last week. in butuan/surigao/davao, the NPA is trying to get attention. let's just not mention the obvious problem in basilan/jolo/sulu. basically the entire mindanao is under threat/siege by these stupid moros ..... and yet those people in manila just don't give a damn about mindanao.

  10. #14510
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    319
    Nya, mawad-an kaha ug supporters si PRRD ani? Kini nga mga sundalo ang makigpatay para kay PRRD kung mag binuang ni si Trillanes

    (c) Sass Sasot

    PRRD Offers Presidential Plane Ride to Wounded Soldiers

    President Rodrigo Roa Duterte expressed his sympathy by allowing nine wounded soldiers to board the Presidential plane to Manila following his visit to over 90 injured combatants confined at Camp Edilberto Evangelista Station Hospital in Cagayan de Oro City on June 20, 2017.




  11.    Advertisement

Similar Threads

 
  1. All about the Goodness of WebXpress
    By iLoveWebX4ever in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-10-2012, 05:02 AM
  2. ~All about GEARS OF WAR!~
    By obemon in forum Software & Games (Old)
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 07-16-2008, 11:47 AM
  3. ~All About AGE OF EMPIRES!~
    By a0201 in forum Software & Games (Old)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 06:50 AM
  4. Replies: 110
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 10:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top