Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3239404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 485
Like Tree127Likes

BREAKING NEWS: MNLF attacks Zambo City, using 20 hostages as 'human shields;' cop killed


This discussion is about "BREAKING NEWS: MNLF attacks Zambo City, using 20 hostages as 'human shields;' cop killed" in the "Politics & Current Events" forums.
Originally Posted by PR0CESS0R Mangutana lang ko ba, unsa diay ka dako ang kampo ni Nur Mi Suari nga dili man makapahunong ang atong military ...

  1. #411
    C.I.A. elvandesantos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,069

    Quote Originally Posted by PR0CESS0R View Post
    Mangutana lang ko ba, unsa diay ka dako ang kampo ni Nur Mi Suari nga dili man makapahunong ang atong military forces?

    Kaya man lagi ni Erap gibungkag ang kampo sauna, ngano dili man nila na himoon karon?

    Di kaha kita ra ang gitonto sa mga politicians?
    Like Camp Abubakar of the MILF. It is staged in different sets of defenses like booby traps and bunkers... Also likewise the camp itself would mostly not sit-in in just a single structure inside a square floor, instead structures would likely be scattered from the whole camp premises that could sat in a huge hectares of land. Civilians are also around so mortars, 105's, 155's and even bombs in d air are limited to positive non-moving targets only....

    Pag tira sah campo dali raman gyud nah, naa nah lista ang gobyerno asa nah mga dapita pero ang civilians are always a consideration. Ug unsa may labot sah politico sah pag sakop sah campo? lol

  2. #412
    C.I.A. Sand Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,351
    Quote Originally Posted by stan_the_man21ph View Post
    Kung naa palang tay mga drones....
    https://www.istorya.net/forums/politi...l#post15479472

  3. #413
    Elite Member makie29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,848
    A few days ago, I saw it in TV Patrol that the government is working on the relocation site for the evacuees. Isn't this the same rhyme as the speculations that I posted a few days back? The government-MNLF works on a "war", MNLF burns down a huge part of Sta. Barbara (with a very systematic pattern), affected people are given relocation sites and an industrial/commercial area will be built at Sta. Barbara. Beng Climaco will look like a "hero" for providing a relocation site and making better use for the Sta. Barbara area.

    What's in it for those who are affected? A relocation site might be better than rebuilding from scratch at Sta. Barbara. After all, unsa pa man ilang balikon didto nga nahimo na man ug abo tanan? What a perfect way to clean it up.

    Relocation sites and new projects would mean more funds. And that is still not taking into consideration the possibility of the Philippine government raking hundreds of millions or probably billions of dollars from the USA's anti-terrorism support.

    What people in Zamboanga City are saying is totally different from what the media is feeding us. They filter what they say.

    Sayun lang kaayo hatag ug opinions when your family is not in Zamboanga City. My wife's family are there and though wa sila naapektohan sa giyera, lisod gihapon. People are getting sick, lisod palit ug basic needs such as food, water and medicines and for both businessmen and employees, pwerteng daghana ang affected.

    I firmly believe that the government has played a part in this one. Government and MNLF, they're working as a team.

  4. #414
    C.I.A. elvandesantos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,069
    Quote Originally Posted by makie29 View Post
    A few days ago, I saw it in TV Patrol that the government is working on the relocation site for the evacuees. Isn't this the same rhyme as the speculations that I posted a few days back? The government-MNLF works on a "war", MNLF burns down a huge part of Sta. Barbara (with a very systematic pattern), affected people are given relocation sites and an industrial/commercial area will be built at Sta. Barbara. Beng Climaco will look like a "hero" for providing a relocation site and making better use for the Sta. Barbara area.

    What's in it for those who are affected? A relocation site might be better than rebuilding from scratch at Sta. Barbara. After all, unsa pa man ilang balikon didto nga nahimo na man ug abo tanan? What a perfect way to clean it up.

    Relocation sites and new projects would mean more funds. And that is still not taking into consideration the possibility of the Philippine government raking hundreds of millions or probably billions of dollars from the USA's anti-terrorism support.

    What people in Zamboanga City are saying is totally different from what the media is feeding us. They filter what they say.

    Sayun lang kaayo hatag ug opinions when your family is not in Zamboanga City. My wife's family are there and though wa sila naapektohan sa giyera, lisod gihapon. People are getting sick, lisod palit ug basic needs such as food, water and medicines and for both businessmen and employees, pwerteng daghana ang affected.

    I firmly believe that the government has played a part in this one. Government and MNLF, they're working as a team.
    from the media? jeez we need more details about it. Government papers would help rather we built our thoughts with chikas
    rans23 likes this.

  5. #415
    C.I.A. PR0CESS0R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,196
    Quote Originally Posted by elvandesantos View Post
    Ug unsa may labot sah politico sah pag sakop sah campo? lol
    Negosyo ang gira, mao nakapangutana ko kinsa nga politicians involved. Kinsa man diay ang kontra karon sa gobyerno, dili ba diay taw na sa mga politicians?

  6. #416
    C.I.A. elvandesantos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,069
    Quote Originally Posted by PR0CESS0R View Post
    Negosyo ang gira, mao nakapangutana ko kinsa nga politicians involved. Kinsa man diay ang kontra karon sa gobyerno, dili ba diay taw na sa mga politicians?
    not until I see the evidence in papers posted in government websites and not overhyped by the meejaaa then I think I have to put my doubt on it. My friend, their rebellion was a just. They have a very good reason, yet they do not have such a good answer for it themselves. No money involve with this rebellion aside from the needs to buy war supplies.

  7. #417
    C.I.A. cobraKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,039
    kinsay nag negosyo ug pusil ug mga bala na politiko dha??

  8. #418
    C.I.A. Sand Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,351
    Bala? Nag negosyo ug bala ba imong gipangita?

    Well, adunay pangutana si PNoy regarding sa bala.

    --------------------------------------------------------------

    Aquino orders inquiry why Misuari's men not running out of ammo

    Friday, September 20, 2013

    PRESIDENT Benigno Aquino III has asked for an inquiry to determine why the armed members of the Moro National Liberation Front (MNLF) under Nur Misuari still have resources to wage battle after almost two weeks of fighting, a Palace official said Friday.

    Deputy presidential spokesperson Abigail Valte said that while the government did not set a timetable to end the Zamboanga City standoff, the security forces will continue to push forward until all the hostages of the MNLF fighters were freed.

    She said that the government forces will continue to constrict the movements of the armed group.

    "The President has also asked to check, to look into reports (why) the supply (of ammunition) continues or why they (MNLF) fighters were not running out of supply? He has asked some officials to look into that as well," Valte said.

    The military and the police have also started clearing operations and have requested for the assistance of barangay officials to determine the identity of people staying in evacuation centers to make sure that no rebels were among those present in temporary shelters.

    Asked if the President’s presence in Zamboanga was a sign for the immediate conclusion of the standoff, Valte said his presence was a manifestation of the President’s resolve to be with the residents until the crisis is over.

    "The President’s presence there is testament really to his statement to the people of Zamboanga City that we will not leave you, we're here to extend everything that the government can," she said.

    Valte also said that Aquino reminded the security agencies to ensure that there will be no spillover of the Zamboanga conflict to other areas in the country, including Metro Manila.

    "Well, certainly we don't want that incident to happen not just in Mindanao but in any other place in the country, which is why we've take measures to ensure just that upon the instructions of the President," she said.

    Asked if there was a possibility of sleeper cells that could have entered Metro Manila, Valte said she was not in the position to discuss that. (SDR/Sunnex)

    source

  9. #419
    C.I.A. butitoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,928
    Quote Originally Posted by elvandesantos View Post
    not until I see the evidence in papers posted in government websites and not overhyped by the meejaaa then I think I have to put my doubt on it. My friend, their rebellion was a just. They have a very good reason, yet they do not have such a good answer for it themselves. No money involve with this rebellion aside from the needs to buy war supplies.
    no money involve.ngano kahibalo man ka ani.

    source daw.

    just cause?

    unsa man ilang cause?

    pointless pawns of a powerplay and moneymaking?

    - - - Updated - - -

    after years of fighting.. death of countless innocent lives, destroyed property..empty promises

    CORRUPTION , ABUSE. LIES.

    PSEUDO control. puppetplay

    PORK BArrel



    these bandits should have been eradicated a long time ago if the government and CROOKed POLITICIANS was honest enough to secure peace for the VOTING populace.

  10. #420
    C.I.A. butitoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,928
    but hey, you can not kill puppets that give revenues and votes.

    SICK POLITICS!

  11.    Advertisement

Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3239404142434445 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

 
  1. Breaking News: SPONGEBOB is dead!!
    By betmeup in forum Humor
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 09-04-2014, 02:58 PM
  2. Breaking News!!! Santa Clause, nakit-an! Missing!!!
    By CollectingSouls in forum Humor
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-15-2013, 09:47 PM
  3. breaking news landslide sa highway 77 talamban cebu city
    By carbrill in forum Politics & Current Events
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 11:54 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 06:31 PM
  5. Breaking News: Coup at Thailand
    By pandisal in forum Politics & Current Events
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 10-23-2006, 03:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top