Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

BREAKING NEWS: MNLF attacks Zambo City, using 20 hostages as 'human shields;' cop killed

This discussion is about "BREAKING NEWS: MNLF attacks Zambo City, using 20 hostages as 'human shields;' cop killed" in the "Politics & Current Events" forums.
Damo gali ta taga Sul. Kud dri... hehehehe Chief of Police si Lolo ko sa Esperanza sang-una......

Damo gali ta taga Sul. Kud dri... hehehehe Chief of Police si Lolo ko sa Esperanza sang-una...

ang nka pait mn gd ky d lng mga politiko ang mga corrupt nga gpahimos sa kwarta sa mga tawo, pati mn gd pd ubang mga generals aning AFP oi ug mga pulis ky mga corrupt mn pd tawon, d mn ma konsensya sa ilang mga kaubang sundalo..bsan ang uban graduate mn unta'g PMA..hahayss

Sayang lang gyud ang kinabuhi sa sundalo ani, inig ka hurot sa supply anang MNLF mo ingon dayun nag Ceasefire! sige mag peacetalk nata. Wa gyuy ayo general ray nalipay kay maka kwarta man sila ani.

Quote Originally Posted by higanstolsdawen View Post
    naa nay nesurrender sa mga MNLF. confirmed na ba ne? maayo unta musurrender na ne sila tanan.

80 rebels surrender; priest released
    Seems to be not true.

Our very own Up-armored Humvees and Special Forces troops at work:

Philippine Marines:

Philippine Army (note one of Up-Armored Humvees in the back still in desert camo)

Government soldiers take cover beside an armoured vehicle during a firefight with Muslim rebels, on the fourth day of a government stand-off with the Moro National Liberation Front (MNLF) rebels in downtown Zamboanga city in southern Philippines September 12, 2013. The MNLF rebels are seeking an independent state. REUTERS/Erik De Castro (PHILIPPINES - Tags: CIVIL UNREST CONFLICT POLITICS MILITARY)
    These MNLFs opened a can of whoop ass on themselves!
    Last edited by Sand Man; 09-13-2013 at 10:48 AM.

diversion napud ni! dali man gud kaayo madala ang mga pinoy sa mga diversion ui! ang pork barrel scam ilubong nas kalimot..pero kato kang Corona? wa juy gubot..hapsay kaayo!

Elite Member
    ahak kaayo tan awn sa teebee sigeg buto buto nya gamay ra may angol ug patay. murag usik usik lang ni sila sa bala pakita sa media. nya mo ingon dayon nga daghan mig nahurot bala bisag tan awn pa ninyo sa teebee nya ang uban diay kay gipamaligya ra diay sa kontra.

Whats going on with our president? He wouldn't declare Zamboanga in a state of emergency because the situation there is "kalmado daw" as per what Roxas told him. Isn't he watching the news? If he won't believe the new then he should take a look at the instagram of my friend (iopener) and you'll see that the situation there is very far from being CALM! And to think that his pics and video is taken very near the hospital.

My friend still works in the hospital despite the scary situation because that is what he pledged to do when he took the Hippocratic oath in front of a group of doctors.

And YOU.... you pledged on protecting the people of your country and upholding the law. Your people in Zamboanga is scared... WHILE SOME ARE BEING HELD HOSTAGE! And what do you do? You leave it all up to Roxas and the generals over there? Get on top of the situation and do what you promised your people you would do when elected into THE MOST POWERFUL SEAT IN THIS COUNTRY!

WHAT!?! What would it take really? As far as i know when the safety of the people is threatened or much of their livelihood is shut down, thats enough to declare the area in a state of emergency.

I know there is still the Napoles case but the SC and the senate are on top of it. Focus on Zamboanga and how to stop those rebels from TERRORIZING the peaceful town of Zamboanga. Yes.... That is what the rebels are doing and as an icing on the cake.... THEY TOOK SCORES OF HOSTAGES WITH THEM.
    Last edited by homeryap; 09-13-2013 at 01:18 PM.
    <SMILE> likes this.

Ngano murag posing2x raman ang akong nabantayan sa mga sundalo sa Zambo?

Kung sa malaysia, kadiyot ra kaayo na control ang atong mga "muslim brothers", ngano diri sa atoa, pila nalang ka adlaw, nag posing2x raman gehapon ang AFP ug ang mga "brothers" nato kay nag sige raman tago2x?

By the way, kita raman siguro ang ge ilad ani, kay kasagaran sa ilang mga na hostage, especially ang mga village nga ilang ge occupy kay muslim communities.

Way balita nga ning Surrender na ang AFP ... lolos ning Armed Forces nato ....

11.    Advertisement

Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast