Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2229303132
Results 311 to 316 of 316
Like Tree139Likes

Gay Marriage Becomes the Law of the land After Prop 8 and DOMA were struck down-- Trendingon Twitter


This discussion is about "Gay Marriage Becomes the Law of the land After Prop 8 and DOMA were struck down-- Trendingon Twitter" in the "Politics & Current Events" forums.
Originally Posted by Xaxal Eternitum We also happen to be one of the most conservative countries in the world. Have you been to Saudi Arabia? ...

  1. #311
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    102

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaxal Eternitum View Post
    We also happen to be one of the most conservative countries in the world.
    Have you been to Saudi Arabia?

    Ayaw pasagad og yawit kung ignorante pa.

  2. #312
    C.I.A. raissah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothea View Post
    conservative by way of hypocrisy
    Bwahahahaha true! nakatawa ko kay this is exactly what I wanted to say but wla nlang kay daghan na sad ma strong. hahaha

  3. #313
    C.I.A. raissah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaxal Eternitum View Post
    Tough luck on that one. Because it does hold true, especially if you look beyond the rigged surveys.
    Look beyond the rigged survey? LOL. Have you checked the streets lately? Have you been to the "outside" world lately? Have you watched TV series and Movies lately? Or even the news? How can you believe that we are still one of the most conservative countries? Try talking to most single ladies and try finding a virgin. Tough luck on that!

  4. #314
    C.I.A. darkdevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,970

  5. #315
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by flanker View Post
    I dont think so. TV shows nlng nato ThatsMyTomboy & Iam PoGay wew!

    In fact our country is a destination for s3x tourism & capital of child p0rn.

    To say that we are conservative country needs to wake up.
    That doesn't mean we aren't a conservative country. Most people in everyday life tend to hold conservative views on matters.

    Heck, if you actually bother to count the people involved, you'd know that they don't represent the views of the majority (Though there IS a problem of putting material progress above all else, a problem that affects just about any person with problematic backgrounds on all sides of the political fence.)

    As for the *** tourism and capital of chold porn? That is because of horrible legislation, not being non-conservative.

    And those TV Shows? A product of a gay movement that has been forced in the closet due to EXTREME conservative paranoia, leading them to the logical recourse of going towards a somewhat more liberal media.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by raissah View Post
    Look beyond the rigged survey? LOL. Have you checked the streets lately? Have you been to the "outside" world lately? Have you watched TV series and Movies lately? Or even the news? How can you believe that we are still one of the most conservative countries? Try talking to most single ladies and try finding a virgin. Tough luck on that!
    Have you actually bothered to live with people? Or realize that Call Center agents don't represent the majority?

    The views that most people in the country hold still lean that way. And most of what you say has pretty much been part and parcel of the rigged surveys. Most of them tend to be centered around the cities and Metro Manila. Most of those movies and shows tend to be made in Metro Manila. A lot of the news is coming from media outlets who are either neutral or have a liberal bias.

    YES, those surveys are rigged, because they assume that a small sample characterizes a nation of millions with diverse worldviews and cultures (Also, the surveys' methodologies are never released. And they use outdated formulas in making assumptions of what the overall populace thinks/believes. Which does not work in a country like ours, which is FAR from homogenized.).

    And actually, I can find single ladies who are virgin. You just have to be smart about it.

  6. #316
    C.I.A. raissah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaxal Eternitum View Post
    That doesn't mean we aren't a conservative country. Most people in everyday life tend to hold conservative views on matters.

    Heck, if you actually bother to count the people involved, you'd know that they don't represent the views of the majority (Though there IS a problem of putting material progress above all else, a problem that affects just about any person with problematic backgrounds on all sides of the political fence.)

    As for the *** tourism and capital of chold porn? That is because of horrible legislation, not being non-conservative.

    And those TV Shows? A product of a gay movement that has been forced in the closet due to EXTREME conservative paranoia, leading them to the logical recourse of going towards a somewhat more liberal media.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Have you actually bothered to live with people? Or realize that Call Center agents don't represent the majority?

    The views that most people in the country hold still lean that way. And most of what you say has pretty much been part and parcel of the rigged surveys. Most of them tend to be centered around the cities and Metro Manila. Most of those movies and shows tend to be made in Metro Manila. A lot of the news is coming from media outlets who are either neutral or have a liberal bias.

    YES, those surveys are rigged, because they assume that a small sample characterizes a nation of millions with diverse worldviews and cultures (Also, the surveys' methodologies are never released. And they use outdated formulas in making assumptions of what the overall populace thinks/believes. Which does not work in a country like ours, which is FAR from homogenized.).

    And actually, I can find single ladies who are virgin. You just have to be smart about it.
    Push mo yan! I don't even think you believe in that, yourself! and who's talking about call enter agents, anyway? I don't see me being judgmental. And wow! Have you been to the province lately? I know I have. Sad to say they watch porn and most of their parents say it's a bad thing but secretly have copies under their bed. Don't you watch porn, yourself? Just asking.

  7.    Advertisement

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2229303132

Similar Threads

 
  1. If you were to become the President of the Phil?
    By suzanne in forum Politics & Current Events
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 10-08-2015, 06:21 PM
  2. the law of jante
    By miyay in forum Spirituality & Occult - OLDER
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 05:42 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 02:09 PM
  4. Law of the jungle
    By vladmire in forum Humor
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-03-2008, 03:31 PM
  5. What can you contribute to ensure the peace of our land?
    By d_guy1024 in forum Politics & Current Events
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-23-2006, 10:53 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top