Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Tinun-an namatay sa kulata sa mga guwardiya?

This discussion is about "Tinun-an namatay sa kulata sa mga guwardiya?" in the "Politics & Current Events" forums.
Originally Posted by gabstafari si DR. NESTOR SATUR pud kay surambao kaayo ang autopsy. basin gi bayaran siguro ni. maau cguro ni pagka underground move ...

Quote Originally Posted by gabstafari View Post
    si DR. NESTOR SATUR pud kay surambao kaayo ang autopsy.

basin gi bayaran siguro ni.
    maau cguro ni pagka underground move sa metro...
    Lakbay Pilipino likes this.

Kuyaw diay ni mg shop sa metro nya mawa rcbo d nmn mka gawas nga buhi! Haysss faet! Wa kaila due process!
    prettymeh likes this.

Blog Entries
    a pair of sandals is = to life (total insanity)...tsk tsk tsk

The owner of the department store is also partly responsible,
    a life is lost in his establishment.
    prettymeh likes this.

naa pa ako nakit.an

Thursday, April 25, 2013

EVERY time Marie Shantylle Ducayag lifted her nephew to let him see the face of his 23-year-old father, the one-year-old boy would touch and hug the glass cover of the coffin.

Nash Marfie then would mutter, “Papa Al-al.”

The child calls out the nickname of Mario Alfie Ducayag, the man who died allegedly while being held for questioning by the security personnel of Metro Gaisano on Colon St., Cebu City last April 12.

“Luoy kaayo tan-awon ang bata (The child look pitiful). Maybe he thinks his father is only sleeping,” said Marie Shantylle in a phone interview.

The 30-year-old sister said his brother’s eldest child, Athena Shalvin, 3, does not know the real cause of her father’s death.

“My brother was motivated to study for his children,” she said.

Ducayag, a high school graduate, enrolled in a housekeeping course last February, hoping to land a job overseas soon so he could feed his children. He was separated from his live-in partner.

“He had a charming smile and was caring,” she said. “He would defend me also, but he was not a violent person.”

The quest for truth behind Ducayag’s death has reached Facebook, a social networking site.

Marie said her cousin created the page: “Justice For Mario Alfie Ducayag,” which has 184 likes as of last night.

“For two weeks now, our family continues to grieve, but we are now seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Multitude of prayers has paid off,” said Marie’s relative Doris Navales. “Thanks to Bombo Radyo-Cebu family for continuously airing the story behind the heinous crime committed against Alfie. The public service they accorded to our family has consequently elicited kind-hearted volunteers who responded to their calls.”

Accused

Metro Gaisano personnel accused Ducayag of stealing a pair of slippers, but an employee told Marie that her brother had already paid for the items.

The payment was also registered in the cashier’s machine.

He reportedly returned to the cashier to ask for another receipt, for the original one was lost.

Marie was told that, usually, only a piece of a sandal is displayed on a rack.

If a customer asks for the other piece to fit them both, the latter will get the other piece.

The clerk then would accompany the customer to the cashier’s booth.

“Whether my brother stole the sandals or not, they should have turned him over to the police,” said Marie. “What did my brother do that they inflicted so much pain on him?”

Ducayag will be buried in a cemetery in Naga City, after a requiem in a Catholic church.

With his sudden death, Marie said the future of her brother’s children is bleak.

“I even told him that his study is an opportunity and God will open doors for him,” she said.

One day, Marie said she opened the notebook of his brother. She said she could not help but break down.

Ducayag did not write his own name.

“In big bold letters, he wrote the names of his children,” said Marie.

Dle ko mo tuo na gi patol ni siya, kung patulon d i naa bay mo lakra na gi bunalan

wa ta ni cya ni largo kuyog sa guard... nanawag unta cya iya relatives about sa sitwasyon... kana ug kabaw ka nga imo jud nabayran ug nawala lang ang resibo..

paita... if ever tinu-od jud, less than 400 lang ang value sa iyang kinabuhi... pwede bawsan ang mga CI or ang naghimo ani, 1200 ilahang value para katulo sila patyon.... tsk tsk tsk...

tsk tsk! maglagot ta magbasa ani dah.. maytag mahatagan ug hustisya ang biktima.. nganung kulatahon man jud.. nakaminus sad ning mga t0nt0 dah..

Blog Entries
    naglagot sad ko nagbasa ani.. kaning mga gwardiya sa metro, mga hambog kaau, mura pod ug naka tag-iya... angay jud ni sila imbestigahan..

11.    Advertisement

Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast