View Poll Results: Is it alright for an ANTI-GAMBLING Church Cardinals and others to receive money from GAMBLING BUSINE

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES?

4 33.33%
  • NO?

8 66.67%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

CARDINALS and others were receiving MONEY FROM PAGCOR

This discussion is about "CARDINALS and others were receiving MONEY FROM PAGCOR" in the "Politics & Current Events" forums.
Can any body name those poor people who are the bneneficiary of these money? One thing I know the money that was given to the ...

Default Re: CARDINALS and others were receiving MONEY FROM PAGCOR

Can any body name those poor people who are the bneneficiary of these money? One thing I know the money that was given to the church are what we called donations so the church would'nt mind it any more where do it comes from?......kana pa kuwarta na gud na........where will the priest get there finances for there daily expenses? Of which they are not accepting salaries from thre Phillippine govenrment..?( ofcourse sa mga donations) ... but we cannot suspect a certain thing ofcourse when it comes to money matters evil always exist......I guess it should be proper to present a proper supporting liquidation document and present the output to the public or to the congregation.....and not thru all verbal information coz Filipinos are very suspecious.....coz it doesn't mean that corruptiuon does not exist in churches.....I don't believe on it.....

C.I.A.

I guess it's really really difficult or probably impossible for the good cardinal to give the list on who got the bulk of the money from PAGCOR. Cos if it's not too hard a thing to do- he would have released it to the media already. Can we not compel or petition him to give the list ? After all, he said he was ready and willing to do so. So what's stopping him ? Your guess is as good as mine.
    Doesn't anybody notice that the cardinal is so media-conscious nowadays? He's so vocal about a lot of things now and just in today's local newspaper- he again voluntarily revealed Imelda sought his advice regarding Marcos' burial and also regarding the planned auction for the ill-gotten jewelries. Would have been nice if he will just tell Imelda IT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS.

And those jewelries may not be called hers cos the money used to buy them are the money gotten from the blood sweat and tears of Filipinos. Heirloom kuno- according to Imelda- asa ka ? You make me puke. Rich diay kuno ka b4 you became First Lady ? Enuf said madam. The more you talk- the more mistakes- maau pa mohilom na lang ka.

a black propaganda still!!!

Kung nganong makialam pa man gud ang simbahan sa political aspects........

Let them receive the devil's money and use it for good. It's the intention that dirtied it.

It's not the Catholic church which is the beneficiary here, but the charitable institutions of the catholic church. Try inquiring from charity orgs of protestants to check if they too received money from Pagcor. Or let pagcor show the list of beneficiary orgs.

QUESTION: Mohatag mo if ang church dili mo dawat? Maayo lang gyud mo moreklamo nya kung kamoy pahatagon, atras mo.

Hatag kuno mo beh. This i got to see.

That's one thing I coudn't undestand with the church. They keep on telling the people that gambling is a sin...yet they received alms from such kind of institution...what an irony!...and they always back up their charity reasons...what a very very good practice of faith...well, everybody needs money...

I have never understood one thing. Why does the church associate gambling with a sin? What is the reason for it? Maybe there is some official explanation for it. I am not ironical a bit. I am just trying to find a story behind it. The priests must know why they reject gambling so categorically. I think it is just a game RichPrize.com. And you just need to play it wisely.

10.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345