Page 5 of 117 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 1164
Like Tree168Likes

Cebu Bus Rapid Transit system (Cebu BRT) promises a mass transportation that works


This discussion is about "Cebu Bus Rapid Transit system (Cebu BRT) promises a mass transportation that works" in the "Politics & Current Events" forums.
^^ tangtangon na ang jeep ky mao nay isa sa mga hinungdan sa traffico dri sa atoa...

  1. #41
    C.I.A. hayden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    5,049

    Default Re: Cebu Bus Rapid Transit system (Cebu BRT) promises a mass transportation that works


    ^^ tangtangon na ang jeep ky mao nay isa sa mga hinungdan sa traffico dri sa atoa

  2. #42
    Elite Member mAlD|tO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,440

    Default Re: Cebu Bus Rapid Transit system (Cebu BRT) promises a mass transportation that works

    Quote Originally Posted by bim27142 View Post
    ^^ the way you took my opinion is too shallow... mo trabaho nga walay sweldo? don't take it literally bro... dig deeper and think deeper... mao na akong pasabot, mura bag "read between the lines"... gi generalize jud nako, kay generally inana man ang gobyerno nato... ang mga tarong matabunan sa mga way ayu... and that's a sad reality that we have to face in our government system and filipino culture in general...
    dili nlng pud na mag palabi sa atong pag ka negatibo brod, kani kay ni initiate ang gobyerno og improvement sa atong transpotasyon ato nlang supportoan and let's be vigilant kung unsa-on pag gasto ang kwarta...peace!
    norz and elvandesantos like this.

  3. #43
    C.I.A. elvandesantos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,058

    Default Re: Cebu Bus Rapid Transit system (Cebu BRT) promises a mass transportation that works

    Quote Originally Posted by mAlD|tO View Post
    dili nlng pud na mag palabi sa atong pag ka negatibo brod, kani kay ni initiate ang gobyerno og improvement sa atong transpotasyon ato nlang supportoan and let's be vigilant kung unsa-on pag gasto ang kwarta...peace!
    maybe he doesnt know the effect of negativism. it affects alot. we just need to be vigilant
    Crinkles11 likes this.

  4. #44
    Elite Member mAlD|tO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,440

    Default Re: Cebu Bus Rapid Transit system (Cebu BRT) promises a mass transportation that works

    Quote Originally Posted by elvandesantos View Post
    maybe he doesnt know the effect of negativism. it affects alot. we just need to be vigilant
    mao jud..kung nin-ani ang tanan tawo samot jud ka way ayo ning nasura...

  5. #45
    C.I.A.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14,136

    Default Re: Cebu Bus Rapid Transit system (Cebu BRT) promises a mass transportation that works

    support ko ani. maayo tag ila implement sa test areas first.

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    495

    Default Re: Cebu Bus Rapid Transit system (Cebu BRT) promises a mass transportation that works

    I support Cebu BRT (TransCebu). Lets embrace change, n'sync with our changing world.

    Cebu Bus Rapid Transit System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    1.BRT buses will be air conditioned and run in their own lanes, to protect them from congestion, but they will be no more expensive than using jeepneys. Financial analysis has shown that at jeepney fares the cost of operating BRT can be covered and return a modest profit for operators.

    2. Not all jeepneys will be replaced. Majority of them will continue to run. Cebu BRT will hire 1500 people.

    3. By weighing things, i believe there are more positive than negative in having Cebu BRT.

  7. #47
    C.I.A. kit_cebu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    19,889

    Default Re: Cebu Bus Rapid Transit system (Cebu BRT) promises a mass transportation that works

    Quote Originally Posted by istoryamember View Post
    Bitaw mas nice tingali ang BRT kuntra MRT/LRT?

    By the way, Butlerana is a clone of homeryap?
    basin wa magka-dimao ang copy/paste bro...

  8. #48
    C.I.A. kit_cebu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    19,889

    Default Re: Cebu Bus Rapid Transit system (Cebu BRT) promises a mass transportation that works

    sa kina-iya sa drayber nato, way lami ning BRT..........same BS traffic, regardless of a separate lane...

    and there's an old thread ani....

    gi-spike napod ni nga issue para election sa mga panuway...

  9. #49
    Senior Member oneshot23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    503

    Default Re: Cebu Bus Rapid Transit system (Cebu BRT) promises a mass transportation that works

    Quote Originally Posted by kit_cebu View Post
    gi-spike napod ni nga issue para election sa mga panuway...
    Sakto ^^ awa inig human sa election mahilom rasad ni. Sakpan nang atik aning politiko basta duol na election mag saba-saba dayun.

    Hope madayun para naa na bag-o transport system ang Cebu then pa subsidize dayun para barato pletehan ^^.

  10. #50
    Junior Member pyuds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    127

    Default Re: Cebu Bus Rapid Transit system (Cebu BRT) promises a mass transportation that works

    Quote Originally Posted by norz View Post
    I support Cebu BRT (TransCebu). Lets embrace change, n'sync with our changing world.

    Cebu Bus Rapid Transit System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    1.BRT buses will be air conditioned and run in their own lanes, to protect them from congestion, but they will be no more expensive than using jeepneys. Financial analysis has shown that at jeepney fares the cost of operating BRT can be covered and return a modest profit for operators.

    2. Not all jeepneys will be replaced. Majority of them will continue to run. Cebu BRT will hire 1500 people.

    3. By weighing things, i believe there are more positive than negative in having Cebu BRT.
    So, we just hope that phase 1 will start next year, which is from Bulacao to Ayala.
    Think positive lang ta mga bro, this is for own good man sad.
    norz likes this.

  11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 117 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

 
  1. MERGED: Cebu BRT (Bus Rapid Transit)
    By tolstoi in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 2148
    Last Post: 09-09-2014, 09:37 PM
  2. Don Bosco students among 11 hurt in Cebu bus accident
    By Jumperman in forum Politics & Current Events
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 03:38 PM
  3. 15 killed, 57 injured in another Cebu bus accident
    By cute_1022 in forum Politics & Current Events
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 07:48 AM
  4. Bus Rapid Transit System Solution for Cebu's Transportation
    By skirmish in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 08:34 PM
  5. ::CEBU LIGHT RAILWAY TRANSIT (LRT)
    By tolstoi in forum Destinations
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 08-04-2007, 05:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top